Southwest Hotel Deals
Hilton Americas - Houston, 4-Diamond Hotel
Indoor skywalk to Brown Conv. Center
If business brings you to downtown Houston, the Hilton Americas is a convenient and comfortable hotel for long or short visits. The George R. Brown Convention Center is connected to the hotel by two indoor walkways for all-weather convenience. There is an executive lounge on the top floor, and incredible views of the city from The Skyline Spa & Health Club on the 23rd floor.
Southwest Hotels: Arizona, New Mexico & Texas Hotel Deals
Vacationing in the arid, warm climate of the Southwest is a welcome change for northern travelers in winter. The areas of Arizona, New Mexico and Texas attract business travelers as well as vacationers, with its vibrant cities and scenic vistas. Here are some hotel offers in the southwestern U.S.
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort, Phoenix
- 18 mi. from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- Featurres a water park with slide, falls
- Tennis, golf, fitness center & spa salon
Embassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk
- Free breakfast and evening reception
- Near Mexican Market and 6 Flags
- Pool, sun deck, and fitness room
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon, Tucson AZ
- Located near University of Arizona
- All-suite hotel for vacation or business
- Outdoor heated pool & hot tub
Bella Roma Bed and Breakfast, Albuquerque
- B&B in 1892 Italianate style house
- All rooms have private bath, large HDTV
- Robes, hair dryers, coffee makers
Rio Hondo Condos: Taos Lodges in Ski Valley
- Individually owned condos by ski trails
- All-season mountain adventures nearby
- Enjoy arts community of Taos
Best Western Premier Ashton Suites: Houston
- Free area shuttle, outdoor salt pool
- Microwaves, refrigerators & free wi-fi
- 100% non-smoking hotel
Hilton Phoenix Airport
- Newly renovated, spacious rooms
- Heated outdoor pool, restaurant, lounge
- Free 24-hr shuttle to PHX Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Downtown
- Downtown location near Convention Ctr.
- Historic building with Art Deco design
- 2-min walk to Valley Metro Light Rail
More Southwest Hotels
Experience Arizona, Las Vegas, New Mexico, and Texas with Stellar Southwest Hotels
Find the best Southwest hotel in Arizona, Las Vegas, New Mexico, or Texas to enjoy a variety of nature and culture experiences. The mix of cultures is evident in the architecture, decorative arts, and in the region's distinctive activities.
In Arizona, you can explore millions of years of geological history at the majestic Grand Canyon. Ten miles of red rock formation is layered in bands. Valleys and natural parks hold the same grandeur and awe.
For more excitement, see a reenactment of a Wild West gunfight in the town of Tombstone or book a stay in a popular city such as Tucson or Phoenix, both of which offer bustling commercial districts.
Heading for an impromptu business trip to Arizona? Check out these last-minute hotels deals we’ve curated from a variety of online travel sites.
Las Vegas vacations feature hotels and resorts with the excitement of gambling in glittering casinos and world-class performances by international stars. Stroll the strip or visit Nevada’s natural wonders, such as the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
For vibrant culture and some of the best Southwest hotel deals, choose New Mexico. The Old West and native Navajo, Hopi, and Ute populations have left their mark on the area. Don’t leave without visiting White Sands National Monument, Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Sandia Peak Tramway ski resort, and Los Alamos.
Visit Austin, Texas’ bustling capital, to take in nature at Lady Bird Lake or go to San Antonio and meander the infamous River Walk. Dallas is home to the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, where exhibits tell the story of JFK’s assassination.
Whether it's Arizona’s unrivaled sunsets, the many unique cities and cultures in Texas, the lively Las Vegas Strip, or New Mexico’s majestic mountains, there’s no place like the Southwest when it comes to travel. We’ve gathered some cheap hotels in the Southwest that allow you to explore these areas without breaking the bank.