Hotel La Fonda de Taos, Historic Inn in NM
Premier location on the Taos Plaza
Taos is known for being an artist colony, attracting painters, writers, and sculptors. The Hotel La Fonda de Taos is located in the heart of the city's historic district, close to museums and galleries. Inside you will find the only place to view D.H. Lawrence's Forbidden Art, a collection of nine oil paintings once considered risque. Enjoy modern comforts such as free wi-fi and on-site dining at this historic property.
Hotel Deals in the Southwest U.S.
Vacationing in the arid, warm climate of the Southwest is a welcome change for northern travelers in winter. The areas of Arizona, New Mexico and Texas attract business travelers as well as vacationers, with its vibrant cities and scenic vistas. Here are some hotel offers in the southwestern U.S.
Casa de Tres Lunas, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- 15% off 4+ nights
- King beds and wood burning fireplaces
- Family suites available with kitchens
Comfort Suites Univ. of Phoenix Stadium Area
- All-suites, non-smoking & well-equipped
- Free hot breakfast w/eggs, meat, more
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa
- Save up to 15% on San Antonio hotel
- Set on 300-acre family ranch
- Ranch house, lazy river and pool
Comfort Suites Airport Phoenixt, Tempe, AZ
- All-suites hotel near Arizona State U.
- Free wi-fi, free 24-hr airport shuttle
- Outdoor heated pool & laundry
Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North
- Free hot breakfast & Wifi
- Near the Sandia Peaks in North Valley
- Stay here for hot air balloon festival
Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe
- Get $10 gift card for each night's stay
- Near Ski Santa Fe & the Plaza
- Indoor pool, free hot breakfast
Bella Roma Bed and Breakfast, Albuquerque
- Historic 1882 residence, highly rated
- Suites and rooms with gourmet breakfast
- Elegant, European style and decor
Best Western Plus Tempe by the Mall
- Near shopping, the freeway and airport
- Free 24-hour airport shuttle service
- Free hot breakfast buffet with waffles!
More Hotel Deals in the Southwest
Southwest Attractions and Hot Spots
Find the best Southwest hotel in Arizona, Las Vegas, New Mexico, or Texas to enjoy a variety of nature and culture experiences. The mix of cultures is evident in the architecture, decorative arts, and in the region's distinctive activities.
In Arizona, you can explore millions of years of geological history at the majestic Grand Canyon. Ten miles of red rock formation is layered in bands. Valleys and natural parks hold the same grandeur and awe.
For more excitement, see a reenactment of a Wild West gunfight in the town of Tombstone or book a stay in a popular city such as Tucson or Phoenix, both of which offer bustling commercial districts.
Heading for an impromptu business trip to Arizona? Check out these last-minute hotels deals we’ve curated from a variety of online travel sites.
Las Vegas vacations feature hotels and resorts with the excitement of gambling in glittering casinos and world-class performances by international stars. Stroll the strip or visit Nevada’s natural wonders, such as the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
For vibrant culture and some of the best Southwest hotel deals, choose New Mexico. The Old West and native Navajo, Hopi, and Ute populations have left their mark on the area. Don’t leave without visiting White Sands National Monument, Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Sandia Peak Tramway ski resort, and Los Alamos.
Visit Austin, Texas’ bustling capital, to take in nature at Lady Bird Lake or go to San Antonio and meander the infamous River Walk. Dallas is home to the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, where exhibits tell the story of JFK’s assassination.
Whether it's Arizona’s unrivaled sunsets, the many unique cities and cultures in Texas, the lively Las Vegas Strip, or New Mexico’s majestic mountains, there’s no place like the Southwest when it comes to travel. We’ve gathered some cheap hotels in the Southwest that allow you to explore these areas without breaking the bank.