Southwest Hotel Deals in Arizona, New Mexico & Texas
Crowne Plaza Albuquerque
Bonus points for IHG Rewards
The picturesque city of Albuquerque, New Mexico, is a favorite destination for hot-air balloon enthusiasts during its International Balloon Fiesta, the largest gathering of balloons in the world. The Rio Grande River and the surrounding mountains provide a beautiful landscape in all seasons. Staying at the Crowne Plaza Albuquerque provides an affordable, comfortable room in the University of New Mexico district. Choose an executive suite for some extra room!
Southwest Hotels: Arizona, New Mexico & Texas Hotel Deals
Vacationing in the arid, warm climate of the Southwest is a welcome change for northern travelers in winter. The areas of Arizona, New Mexico and Texas attract business travelers as well as vacationers, with its vibrant cities and scenic vistas. Here are some hotel offers in the southwestern U.S.
Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, Phoenix
- All-suite tropical resort in the desert!
- Fun for families, couples, weddings
- Close to downtown Phoenix & Scottsdale
Weekday Steal: Edelweiss Lodge & Spa
- 15% off lodge in Taos Ski Valley
- Condo-style units with fireplaces
- Ski-in, ski-out convenience + luxury spa
The Lancaster Hotel, Houston
- Free concierge & free area shuttle
- Refrigerators, flat screen TVs & wi-fi
- One of the Historic Hotels of America
Hacienda del Sol: Last Minute Special in Taos
- 15% off for procrastinators!
- Beautiful bed & breakfast inn in Taos
- Romantic rooms with southwest decor
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
- Free hot breakfast & free wi-fi
- 3 flexible meeting rooms for events
- Plenty of room for extended stays
Courtyard Dallas Allen at John Q. Hammons Ctr
- Located at I-75 & The Village at Allen
- Rooms and suites, grand lobby
- Popular lobby restaurant, The Bistro
Albuquerque Marriott Uptown
- Close to suburban Nob Hill area
- Views of city & Sandia Mountains
- Indoor and outdoor pools
TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport
- Affordable, clean & quiet airport hotel
- Suites feature separate work areas
- Free breakfast buffet & hotel gym
Experience Arizona, Las Vegas, New Mexico, and Texas with Stellar Southwest Hotels
Find the best Southwest hotel in Arizona, Las Vegas, New Mexico, or Texas to enjoy a variety of nature and culture experiences. The mix of cultures is evident in the architecture, decorative arts, and in the region's distinctive activities.
In Arizona, you can explore millions of years of geological history at the majestic Grand Canyon. Ten miles of red rock formation is layered in bands. Valleys and natural parks hold the same grandeur and awe.
For more excitement, see a reenactment of a Wild West gunfight in the town of Tombstone or book a stay in a popular city such as Tucson or Phoenix, both of which offer bustling commercial districts.
Heading for an impromptu business trip to Arizona? Check out these last-minute hotels deals we’ve curated from a variety of online travel sites.
Las Vegas vacations feature hotels and resorts with the excitement of gambling in glittering casinos and world-class performances by international stars. Stroll the strip or visit Nevada’s natural wonders, such as the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
For vibrant culture and some of the best Southwest hotel deals, choose New Mexico. The Old West and native Navajo, Hopi, and Ute populations have left their mark on the area. Don’t leave without visiting White Sands National Monument, Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Sandia Peak Tramway ski resort, and Los Alamos.
Visit Austin, Texas’ bustling capital, to take in nature at Lady Bird Lake or go to San Antonio and meander the infamous River Walk. Dallas is home to the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, where exhibits tell the story of JFK’s assassination.
Whether it's Arizona’s unrivaled sunsets, the many unique cities and cultures in Texas, the lively Las Vegas Strip, or New Mexico’s majestic mountains, there’s no place like the Southwest when it comes to travel. We’ve gathered some cheap hotels in the Southwest that allow you to explore these areas without breaking the bank.