Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa
Save up to 15% on San Antonio hotel
This unusual hotel in the Hill Country of Texas is set on a 300-acre family owned ranch. The resort has a large pool, waterslide and lazy river meandering through landscaped grounds, along with a large guest house, event space and eight eateries onsite, including a Texas-style saloon called Charlie’s Long Bar. Relax in a rocking chair on the porch, or visit the spa for a fantastic massage.
Hotel Deals in the Southwest U.S.
Vacationing in the arid, warm climate of the Southwest is a welcome change for northern travelers in winter. The areas of Arizona, New Mexico and Texas attract business travelers as well as vacationers, with its vibrant cities and scenic vistas. Here are some hotel offers in the southwestern U.S.
Amazing Location: Casa Tierra B&B in Tucson
- Incl. full gourmet vegetarian breakfast
- Private deck or patio with fireplace
- Outside courtyards with fountains
Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown
- Walk to three popular shopping malls
- 1 block from public transporation
- Dine at the Garden Grille & Bar onsite
Hilton Garden Inn Austin NW / Arboretum
- Free breakfast and onsite eatery w/bar
- Near Apple, Cisco, 3M and Flextronics
- Indoor pool and 24-hr fitness center
Spend Christmas at Burch Street Casitas Hotel
- 7th night free, 3 blocks from town
- Southwest style decor and fireplaces
- Favorite destination for artisans
Hotel La Fonda de Taos, Historic Inn in NM
- Historic inn with a prime location
- Visit the artist colony of Taos all year
- Near restaurants, art galleries, museums
Best Western Plus Executive Suites
- In Albuquerque, with full breakfast
- AAA and CAA discounts available
- Nonsmoking suites, great for families
Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center
- Suites designed for extended stays
- See Dallas Museum of Art & Arboretum
- 1-2 BR suites with free wi-fi, breakfast
Hilton Dallas Plano Granite Park, Plano TX
- Mediterranean-style restaurant onsite
- Free shuttle for local drop-offs
- Outdoor resort-style pool and patio
More Hotel Deals in the Southwest
Southwest Attractions and Hot Spots
Find the best Southwest hotel in Arizona, Las Vegas, New Mexico, or Texas to enjoy a variety of nature and culture experiences. The mix of cultures is evident in the architecture, decorative arts, and in the region's distinctive activities.
In Arizona, you can explore millions of years of geological history at the majestic Grand Canyon. Ten miles of red rock formation is layered in bands. Valleys and natural parks hold the same grandeur and awe.
For more excitement, see a reenactment of a Wild West gunfight in the town of Tombstone or book a stay in a popular city such as Tucson or Phoenix, both of which offer bustling commercial districts.
Heading for an impromptu business trip to Arizona? Check out these last-minute hotels deals we’ve curated from a variety of online travel sites.
Las Vegas vacations feature hotels and resorts with the excitement of gambling in glittering casinos and world-class performances by international stars. Stroll the strip or visit Nevada’s natural wonders, such as the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
For vibrant culture and some of the best Southwest hotel deals, choose New Mexico. The Old West and native Navajo, Hopi, and Ute populations have left their mark on the area. Don’t leave without visiting White Sands National Monument, Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Sandia Peak Tramway ski resort, and Los Alamos.
Visit Austin, Texas’ bustling capital, to take in nature at Lady Bird Lake or go to San Antonio and meander the infamous River Walk. Dallas is home to the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, where exhibits tell the story of JFK’s assassination.
Whether it's Arizona’s unrivaled sunsets, the many unique cities and cultures in Texas, the lively Las Vegas Strip, or New Mexico’s majestic mountains, there’s no place like the Southwest when it comes to travel. We’ve gathered some cheap hotels in the Southwest that allow you to explore these areas without breaking the bank.