Southwest Hotel Deals in Arizona, New Mexico & Texas
Value Place Hobbs, New Mexico
Save more on longer stays
If you're traveling through the Southwestern states, and want to stay for a while, this affordable hotel in Hobbs, New Mexico welcomes you. The comfortable suites are designed for extended stays, and you'll be close to Zia Park Casino and University of the Southwest. Play a little golf at Rockwind Community Links, and enjoy the dry, warm winter weather.
Southwest Hotels: Arizona, New Mexico & Texas Hotel Deals
Vacationing in the arid, warm climate of the Southwest is a welcome change for northern travelers in winter. The areas of Arizona, New Mexico and Texas attract business travelers as well as vacationers, with its vibrant cities and scenic vistas. Here are some hotel offers in the southwestern U.S.
Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm
- Love is in the Air! Balloon ride for 2
- Historic mansion on a working farm
- 20 guest rooms, lush formal gardens
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix
- $5 breakfast or cocktails offer
- Rooftop pool and lounge
- Located at CityScape in downtown
W Dallas Victory Hotel - Breakfast for 2 Incl
- Steps from American Airlines Ctr.
- Views of the Dallas skyline
- Decorated in Southwest style
Mauger Estate B&B, Historic Downtown Inn
- 10% off luxury queen room
- Restored Queen Anne style residence
- Walk to government offices & business
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites North
- Affordable stay north of the city
- Close to Balloon Fiesta Park
- Indoor pool, spa tub and sauna
Hotel San Carlos - Downtown Convention Center, Phoenix
- Free wi-fi, work desk and coffee
- Outdoor pool and tennis courts
- Conference center and meeting rooms
Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford
- All-suite hotel by Fountains Shops
- Free wi-fi, 24-hr fitness ctr & market
- Pet friendly with outdoor pool
Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria
- Double your Gold Passport points
- Ask about shopping & B&B packages
- In fashionable shopping neighborhood
More Southwest Hotels
Find Great Rates on Southwest Hotels in Phoenix, Albuquerque & Austin
From Arizona’s unrivaled sunsets, to the many unique cities and cultures in Texas, to New Mexico’s majestic mountains, there aren’t many places like the Southwest United States when it comes to travel. Influences of the Old West and the native populations of Navaho, Hopi and Ute Indians have left a cultural mark on the area, along with the unmistakable imprint left by Mexican settlers. The mix of cultures shows in the architecture and decorative arts, and in the region's distinctive culinary style.
Whether your sights are set on a luxury suite at a five-star resort in Scottsdale or a comfortable room in scenic Tucson, you’ll enjoy your stay in “The Grand Canyon State” when you choose from the best Arizona hotel deals. Wander through the historic Boot Hill Cemetery or see a reenactment of a wild west gunfight in the town of Tombstone. Saguaro National Park and the Grand Canyon display the rugged beauty and colorful sunsets of the southwest region, providing opportunities for hiking, biking and photography..
Visiting family or just want to explore “The Lone Star State”? Absorb the eclectic culture in Austin, sample some of the best Tex-Mex in Houston, or experience the thriving Riverwalk in San Antonio when you choose from unbeatable Texas hotel deals. If the “Land of Enchantment” is in your future, find the best New Mexico hotel deals and behold all the natural beauty the land has to offer. You may spot hot air balloons in the sky during one of the world's largest balloon festivals in Albuquerque, or meet up with writers and artists in the thriving arts community of Taos.