Southwest Hotel Deals in Arizona, New Mexico & Texas
University Inn Tucson
Free breakfast & high speed internet
Come and explore the city of Tucson in the Old West, with year round warm temperatures and great golf courses. You'll enjoy the University Inn Tucson's proximity to the University of Arizona, the 4th Avenue shopping and tourist district and the low room rates. The inn offers free breakfast and free high speed internet service.
Southwest Hotels: Arizona, New Mexico & Texas Hotel Deals
Vacationing in the arid, warm climate of the Southwest is a welcome change for northern travelers in winter. The areas of Arizona, New Mexico and Texas attract business travelers as well as vacationers, with its vibrant cities and scenic vistas. Here are some hotel offers in the southwestern U.S.
Grand Canyon Bed and Breakfast, Williams, AZ
- Rooms & suites 1 hour from the canyon
- Incl. large, home-cooked breakfast
- Rustic, southwest style decor
15% Off 4+ Nights: Casa de Tres Lunas
- In historic downtown Santa Fe NM
- Luxury boutique inn with fireplaces
- Outdoor patio and seating area
La Dona Luz Inn, An Historic Bed & Breakfast
- Explore the art & history of Taos!
- Mountain views from the rooftop hot tub
- Rooms with handmade adobe fireplaces
Hilton Garden Inn Amarillo, Texas
- Convenient location near I40
- Meeting rooms, work desk & restaurant
- Larege, heated indoor saltwater pool
DoubleTree by Hilton Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Near museums, shops and Canyon Rd.
- Spacious patio with pool and hot tub
- Meeting and event space + business ctr
Rio Hondo Condos: Taos Lodges in Ski Valley
- Special rate for Spring, Summer & Fall
- Condo with full kitchen sleeps seven
- Leather couches, fireplace, great views
Hilton Phoenix / Mesa Near Olde Tombstone
- Lobby bar, gift shop and bell service
- Lagoon-style outdoor pool & patio
- Fitness room and whirlpool spa
Lodge at Ventana Canyon
- Suite & golf package deal: 2 courses
- All-suite resort in Catalina Foothills
- Mountain & city views from private deck
More Southwest Hotels
Experience Arizona, Las Vegas, New Mexico, and Texas with Stellar Southwest Hotels
Find the best Southwest hotel in Arizona, Las Vegas, New Mexico, or Texas to enjoy a variety of nature and culture experiences. The mix of cultures is evident in the architecture, decorative arts, and in the region's distinctive activities.
In Arizona, you can explore millions of years of geological history at the majestic Grand Canyon. Ten miles of red rock formation is layered in bands. Valleys and natural parks hold the same grandeur and awe.
For more excitement, see a reenactment of a Wild West gunfight in the town of Tombstone or book a stay in a popular city such as Tucson or Phoenix, both of which offer bustling commercial districts.
Heading for an impromptu business trip to Arizona? Check out these last-minute hotels deals we’ve curated from a variety of online travel sites.
Las Vegas vacations feature hotels and resorts with the excitement of gambling in glittering casinos and world-class performances by international stars. Stroll the strip or visit Nevada’s natural wonders, such as the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
For vibrant culture and some of the best Southwest hotel deals, choose New Mexico. The Old West and native Navajo, Hopi, and Ute populations have left their mark on the area. Don’t leave without visiting White Sands National Monument, Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Sandia Peak Tramway ski resort, and Los Alamos.
Visit Austin, Texas’ bustling capital, to take in nature at Lady Bird Lake or go to San Antonio and meander the infamous River Walk. Dallas is home to the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, where exhibits tell the story of JFK’s assassination.
Whether it's Arizona’s unrivaled sunsets, the many unique cities and cultures in Texas, the lively Las Vegas Strip, or New Mexico’s majestic mountains, there’s no place like the Southwest when it comes to travel. We’ve gathered some cheap hotels in the Southwest that allow you to explore these areas without breaking the bank.