South America Vacations
Air & 8-Day Peru Tour w/ Machu Picchu
Save $400 w/ code DT042617. By 5/10
Explore Peru on this eight day escorted tour. This tour package includes, roundtrip airfare, transfers, meals, hotel and sightseeing. Adventure through Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley and enjoy a vistadome train ride to Machu Picchu. Book by May 10th to save $400 with code DT042617.
Central & South America Vacations: Mountains, Jungles and Rivers to Explore
South America vacations take you to a vast continent of mountains, rainforests, grasslands and vibrant cities. Tours of Peru, with its magical historic sites such as Macchu Picchu, and Ecuador travel with side cruises to the Galapagos Islands have become popular with adventurous travelers like you. All-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean countries of Central America such as Costa Rica offer sunny beaches and distinctive cuisine in luxury settings with ocean views. Below, you will find some of the Central and South America travel deals we found for you this week.
Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort
- Up to 25% off + free breakfast & wi-fi
- Biggest pool in Tamarindo, Jacuzzi
- World-class golf courses nearby, casino
Mountain Paradise Hotel - Arenal Volcano
- Free breakfast + 2 kids stay free
- Amazing views of the volcano, gardens
- Hiking and horseback tours available
Secrets Papagayo All-Incl. Resort and Spa
- Up to 30% off + up to $400 coupons
- Adults-only luxury resort on the beach
- Endless activities on-site & nearby
Adventure Inn - San Jose, Costa Rica
- Exclusive customized package tours
- Free all-you-can-eat breakfast every day
- Free airport shuttle, meal plan options
16-Day Costa Rica Vacation Pkg, Was $1749+
- Includes all transport to activities
- 13 nts hotel and some meals included
- La Fortuna, Quepos & Monteverde
8-Day Peru Small Group Tour Package w/ Air
- Book by May 5, save $500 per person
- Hotels, daily breakfast & transportation
- See Machu Picchu, Lima, Cusco & more
11-Day Galapagos & Machu Picchu Adventure
- Regularly priced at $3294+
- Also visit Lima, Sacred Valley & Cusco
- Includes regional airfare & transfers
4-day Classic Cusco & Machu Picchu Vacation
- Regularly priced at $673+
- Valid for bookings until May 15, 2017
- Cusco city tour, Inca fortress & more
More Vacations in South America
Find Exotic Treasures in South America Vacation Packages
South America vacation packages are ideal for travelers who seek tropical climates, rich history, and diverse natural experiences. From mountain regions full of rare plants and wildlife to shores lined with shimmering sand and soothing waves, you’ll find beauty and adventure at every turn.
Costa Rica is one of the most popular destinations in Central America. It’s home to beautiful tropical beaches, stunning rainforests, and one of the most active volcanoes in the world. Costa Rica vacations in the Gulf of Papagayo put guests in touch with the trek-worthy Guanacaste mountain range and the most sought-after beaches. Explore this tiny nation’s terrain by foot, bike, or zip line before heading back to your luxurious resort to refresh.
South America’s powdery beaches, lush forests, and world-famous historical sites draw beach bums, adventurers, and history buffs alike. Many create South America vacation packages that include Machu Picchu tours in the Andes Mountains. This national heritage site offers compelling views of the Incans’ deserted ruins.
Brazil vacations present exquisite cuisine, diverse culture, and vibrant city life. For example, Rio de Janeiro is a modern seaside getaway with bustling towns and friendly natives. Rare treasures can be discovered off the unbeaten path on the way to the city’s treasured rainforests.
Along Tortuga Bay, surf waves are the best and the vegetation is the purest in all of Ecuador. Further in, take part in cultural events in historic towns, hike legendary Tayos caves, or journey the ever-changing landscape of forests and bulging cliffs.
Dunhill Travel Deals’ tailored packages make international travel convenient and affordable. Invite friends, family, or your significant other, but don't delay! You're only a few clicks away from the adventure of a lifetime.