Sheraton Waikiki, Oahu Hawaii Resort in Honolulu
Sheraton Waikiki, Honolulu - Great Nightlife
Free breakfast for 2 use code LUPKG
Price found in August 2017
The Sheraton Waikiki, with its sparkling infinity pool, is a resort just steps from the downtown nightlife and sun-bathing mecca of Waikiki Beach. The resort offers two oceanside pools, direct access to the beach and all the beach supplies you'll need. Or, you can enjoy an afternoon indulging yourself at Spa Khakara and then dance to the active nightlife of this beach community.
About Sheraton Waikiki on Oahu Island
Centrally located on world-famous Waikiki Beach, the Sheraton Waikiki offers lavish comfort, style and the island escape of a lifetime. Take advantage of the best travel deals and promotions to vacation like Hawaiian royalty at this spectacular resort. More than 80% of the rooms have breathtaking ocean views, and world-class dining, shopping and entertainment are just steps away.
Whether traveling with the whole family, enjoying a romantic getaway or seeking your own private paradise, the Sheraton Waikiki has something for everyone, complete with exceptional service and true Hawaiian hospitality. The Poppins Day Care provides age-appropriate activities for children 2½ years and older including Koi feeding, cookie decoration and body boarding at the beach.
With special offers available at the Sheraton Waikiki, you can make your dream island vacation a reality. Book your stay today and experience Hawaiian paradise at the best price.
- Check-in - 3 p.m.
- Check-out - 11 a.m.
- 100% non-smoking resort.
- Service animals are welcome.
Sheraton Waikiki Location
Oahu, Hawaii 96815
- Located at the tip of Waikiki Beach next to the Royal Hawaiian
- Steps away from the new Galleria, International Marketplace and more
- Used by almost every tour company for daily pick-up and drop-off to activities, sightseeing and shopping
- 15 min. walk or 5 min. taxi ride to Hawaii Convention Center
Amenities at Sheraton Waikiki
Enjoy the sun and surf with direct beach access.
Relax in two dazzling oceanfront pools.
Learn to canoe or surf.
Swim with the dolphins.
Hike the Diamond Head volcanic crater.
Explore the rich culture and history of Hawaii at nearby sites such as Pearl Harbor and the Polynesian Cultural Center.
Spend the day with the kids at the Honolulu Zoo.
- Pamper yourself at Spa Kharkara with rejuvenating body treatments, facials and massages.
- Relax in separate men’s and women’s steam rooms.
- Enjoy eight private treatment rooms.
- Open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Restaurants at Sheraton Waikiki
- Enjoy drinks and hors d'oeuvres at the Leahi Club Lounge on the 30th floor.
- Rum Fire offers guests a fine dining experience with a selection of vintage rums, an innovative BaHawaiian menu and dramatic fire pits.
- Kai Market offers Hawaii's freshest, locally grown products masterfully prepared by Executive Chef Darren Demaya.
- Grab a cup of coffee or a quick snack such as Dole Whips at Peet’s Coffee & Tea.
- Enjoy traditional Japanese cuisine at Yoshiya.
- Relax by the pool while enjoying a bite to eat at The Edge of Waikiki bar.
- Check out Hapas Pizza if you’re craving a slice.
- Call room service for in-room dining for breakfast or dinner.
Sheraton Waikiki Awards
2013 - Global Business Travel Association - Project ICARUS Supplier Gold Medal
2013 - SPG Member’s Favorite - Family Experience
2012- Travel Professional Favorite - Best Family Experiences
2012 - Orbitz - LGBT 100 Worldwide Best in Stay
2012 - SPG Member’s Favorite - Family Experience