Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, Oahu, Hawaii Hotel
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Resort, Honolulu
Walk to Waikiki Beach!
Price found in May 2017
Just northwest of Diamond Head State Monument and the Honolulu Zoo, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Resort is within walking distance of Waikiki Beach. The concierge service can help you make dinner reservations at any of the fine nearby restaurants, and point you to the locations of interest around the resort. Enjoy a sparkling, clean fresh water pool and our well equipped fitness center.
About Sheraton Princess Kaiulani on Oahu Island
The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani opened its doors in 1955 and sits on the former Ainahau Estate, home to the last princess of Hawaii, who is the hotel’s namesake. At the time, the resort was the largest hotel built in Hawaii since The Royal Hawaiian in 1927. The Sheraton Princess houses historic photographs of the princess and the royal monarchy throughout the property. Twelve luxury suites were added in 1959. The Diamond Head Wing (now the Kaiulani Wing) opened in September 1960 and the Ainahau Tower was added in 1970.
The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is across the street from sister hotel the Moana Surfrider, right on Waikiki Beach. Many of the rooms at the hotel offer spectacular views of the ocean from private lanais. The resort shows off Hawaii at its most charming, capturing views of the Pacific Ocean, Diamond Head Crater, the Koolau Mountains and Honolulu's fabled city lights. The hotel is just steps away from famed Waikiki Beach.
Look for special discounts and promotional coupons at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, and plan your Hawaiian island vacation getaway. Call guest services to book your room today on Waikiki Beach.
- Check-in - 3 p.m.
- Check-out - 11 a.m.
- 100% non-smoking resort.
- Service animals are welcome.
More Hotels and Resorts in the Hawaiian Islands
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa, Hawaii
- Bay, Bed and Breakfast promotion
- Price found in May 2017
- Use code: BBBPKG
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa Special
- Free breakfast for two!
- Price found in July 2017
- Use code: LUPKG
Luxury St. Regis Princeville Resort, Kauai
- Each 5th night free
- Price found in March 2017
- 35% off dining discount
Westin Princeville Resort Room Sale
- Ocean Promotion w/ breakfast
- Price found in May 2017
- Championship golfing nearby
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Location
Oahu, Hawaii 96815
- Located near Waikiki Beach and across the street from Moana Surfrider resort
- Convenient location close to the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium and Waikiki Shell
- Nine miles from the Honolulu International Airport and only 1.3 miles from the Hawaiian Convention Center
Amenities at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- Hang out at the resort’s 85,000-gallon freshwater pool while enjoying fresh fruit and chilled Oshibori towels.
- Big Kahuna Beach Service offers resort guests complimentary beach chairs and towels to bring over to Waikiki Beach. The resort’s beach area offers fresh fruits, bottled water, fresh towels and chilled Oshibori towels.
- Enjoy snorkeling, stand-up paddle boarding, an outrigger canoe ride or learn to surf on Waikiki Beach.
- Learn to play the ukulele, make a floral lei, take hula lessons or go on the cultural Life Tour of Princess Kaiulani.
- Explore Hawaii’s cultural history at nearby sites such as Diamond Head Crater, the Koolau Mountains, the Dole Pineapple Pavilion or the Polynesian Cultural Center.
Spa Amenities at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- Enjoy a workout at the Olakino Fitness Center open 24 hours.
- Guests of the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani can enjoy spa services at sister facilities Moana Surfrider Lani Spa, Spa Khakara at the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel or the Abhasa Spa at The Royal Hawaiian.
- Nearby Kapiolani Park offers jogging trails for runs or get in a few miles on the Waikiki Beach walkways.
Restaurants at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- Enjoy casual poolside dining at the Splash Bar & Bento open for lunch, dinner and late night snacks. Choose from a variety of menu items including appetizers, sandwiches, pasta, entrees, bento boxes, desserts and wines.
- Pikake Terrace offers open-air dining featuring local favorites in a casual setting. Enjoy a buffet breakfast and order dinner either buffet style or from the à la carte menu.
- Guests can call room service for in-room dining. Breakfast service is open 6:30 to 11 a.m. and dinner is available 5 to 8:30 p.m.
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Awards
2010 - Hawaii Green Business Award
2010 - State Leadership Award
2010 - Chief Sales Officer Award