Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Hawaii
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Lahaina
Free daily breakfast for 2: LUPKG1
Price found in August 2017
Enjoy fantastic nightly rates on luxury accommodations at the Sheraton Maui, including the Ohana Suite, Junior Suite, or Deluxe Ocean Front Suite. You'll enjoy the lagoon-style pool, the fitness center, outdoor tennis courts, and nearby beach. Grab your whole family and plan the vacation of a lifetime at Sheraton Maui! Ocean Promotion Plus includes free daily breakfast for 2. Use code LUPKG1.
About Sheraton Maui on Maui Island
The Sheraton Maui, on historic Pu‘u Keka‘a (Black Rock), was the first resort to welcome visitors to Ka’anapali in the early 1960s. Guests will enjoy exploring the resort’s 23 tropical acres of oceanfront property, with distant views of the neighboring islands of Molokai and Lanai.
Visitors can enjoy the rich history and cultural activities the resort offers such as the nightly Black Rock Cliff Diving Ceremony. The legendary Pu‘u Keka‘a lava rock formation, on Ka’anapali Beach, is a place where Hawaiians believe the souls of the dead leap from the earth into their ancestral spirit land, and only a person with great spiritual strength can enter that world and return.
In December 2011, the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa finished a $6.5 million renovation of the entire resort including the addition of traditional Hawaiian artwork, plush carpeting, new drapery, and tropical furnishings throughout the luxury resort’s public areas and 508 guest rooms. The refurbishment added wireless Internet to every room and suite, and the resort has taken several steps toward sustainability by installing electric vehicle charging stations in the parking structure.
Look for special coupons and promotional deals at the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, and make your Hawaiian island vacation a dream come true. Contact guest services and book your discounted luxury room today on West Maui.
- Check-in - 3 pm
- Check-out - 11 am
- All guest rooms and public areas are 100% non-smoking
- Service animals are welcome
Find Other Hawaiian Resorts on the Island of Maui
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa, Hawaii
- Bay, Bed and Breakfast promotion
- Price found in June 2017
- Use code: BBBPKG
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa Special
- Free breakfast for two!
- Price found in August 2017
- Use code: OCNPRO
Luxury St. Regis Princeville Resort, Kauai
- Brkfst for 2 + 4th nt free code: TASTE
- Price found in August 2017
- Located on Pu'u Po'a Beach
Westin Princeville Resort Room Sale
- Ocean Promotion w/ breakfast
- Price found in August 2017
- Championship golfing nearby
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Location
Maui, Hawaii 96761
- Located on 23 acres, along the beach of Ka’anapali, on Maui Island
- Less than two miles from sister resorts Westin Ka’anapali and Westin Maui
- About a 10-minute drive from Kapalua (West Maui) Airport, and 40 minutes from Kahului Airport
- Close to Ka’anapali Golf Course and Whalers Village Shopping Center
Amenities at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Things to Do at the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
- Enjoy direct access to the sun and surf of the Pacific Ocean on Ka’anapali Beach.
- Take a dip in the resort’s 142-yard lazy-river freshwater pool that runs under wooden bridges and meanders through tropical gardens.
- Relax in the outdoor jacuzzi while listening to the sounds of the cascading waterfall.
- Explore Maui by sea and book an adventure for a whale-watching tour, catamaran ride, deep-sea fishing charter, snorkeling or scuba diving.
- Explore the sea, 130’ below the surface of the Pacific Ocean, on board the Atlantis Submarine.
- Watch the resort’s nightly torch lighting and cliff diving ceremony at Black Rock.
- Let one of the resort’s Aloha Ambassadors teach you traditional Hawaiian cultural crafts such as hula dancing, flower lei making and how to play the ukulele.
- Play a game of golf at nearby Kai Golf Course, or the 6700 yard, 18-hole Ka’anapali Golf Course designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr.
Spa Amenities at Sheraton Maui
- Indulge in luxurious treatments at The Spa at Black Rock, voted Best West Maui Spa, three years in a row, by Maui New Readers Poll.
- Enjoy a variety of spa treatments including massages, body treatments, facials, skin enhancements, manicures and pedicures.
- The spa includes seven indoor treatment rooms, three outdoor treatment rooms, three manicure stations, three pedicure stations.
- Hours are from 8:30 am to 7 pm.
Restaurants at Sheraton Maui
- Guests staying at the Sheraton Maui can eat at nearby sister resorts, the Westin Ka’anapali and Westin Maui, under the Starwood Maui Resort’s “Stay at One, Dine at All” program, with free shuttle bus service between resorts.
- Enjoy lunch and cocktails, from 10 am to 3 pm, at Mai Tai Bar near Black Rock by the resort’s lagoon pool.
- Moana Private Dining Room, on top of Black Rock on the resort’s Moana Lawn, can be reserved for up to 28 friends, family and colleagues.
- Choose the Dining Under the Stars option for a romantic dinner for two, with your own private butler, anywhere on the 23-acre resort.
- Link@Sheraton Lounger, by the lower lobby, serves up drinks and delicious food such as Maui onion soup and Kobe beef meatloaf sandwiches, from 5:30 pm to 10 pm.
- If you are looking for a Polynesian dinner show you are in luck, Sheraton Maui hosts the Maui Nui Luau at the Black Rock beachfront every Monday and Wednesday night from 5:30 to 8:30 pm.
- Watch the nightly torch lighting and cliff diving ceremony, at the Cliff Dive Grill which serves up delicious BBQ skewers of meat and veggies from 11 am to 9 pm.
- Watch your food being prepared right before your eyes at Teppan-yaki Dan Japanese hibachi grill, open Tuesday through Sunday from 5:30 pm to 9 pm.
- Black Rock Terrace serves up an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, in an open-air dining setting, from 6:30 am to 11 am.
- For a delicious dinner with menu selections like Rock n’ Cheese Fondue, Hawaiian BBQ Beef and Catch of the Day, head over to Black Rock Steak & Seafood, open from 5:30 pm to 9 pm.
Sheraton Maui Awards
2013 - Apple Vacations - Golden Apple Award
2013 - Travel & Leisure - 500 Best Hotels in the World
2013 - Starwood Preferred Guest Member Favorite Resorts List - Best Beach Resort
2013 - Conde Nast Readers’ Choice Awards - Top 20 Hawaiian Resort Spas
2013 - Successful Meetings - Pinnacle Award
2013 - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence Award