Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, Hawaii
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa, Hawaii
Bay, Bed and Breakfast promotion
Price found in April 2017
For a limited time, you can enjoy free daily breakfast for two people at Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa in the Big Island. Experience the rich culture and traditions of Hawaii and enjoy many available amenities and activities. Also includes daily rental of water gear. Book online or mention code BBBPKG when calling.
About Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa on the Big Island
The Sheraton Kona hotel is a terrific place to call home base as you discover treasures throughout the Island of Hawaii. Go on a helicopter tour of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, investigate Captain Hook’s Monument or swim, bike or run part of the official Ironman® World Championship triathlon course.
The Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa at Keauhou Bay just underwent a $20 million renovation in 2012. Upgrades included all new furnishings, Sig Zane designer touches in all guest rooms and common areas and an upgraded oceanfront fitness center. The luxury resort is conveniently located near prominent shopping, dining and entertainment areas.
Find coupons and promotional offers for the resort and book your next Hawaiian vacation in one of the resort’s 485 guest rooms or 24 luxurious suites. Look for special discounts and sales coupons at the Sheraton Kona, and make your Hawaiian island vacation a dream come true.
- Check-in - 3 pm
- Check-out - 12 pm
- Guest rooms are 100% non-smoking
- Service animals are welcome
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa Location
Big Island, Hawaii 96740
- Located on Keauhou Bay, nestled between Kaukalaelae Point and Kualanui Point
- One of the stops on the Keauhou Resort Trolley route
- Enjoy nearby shopping at the Keauhou Shopping Center, Kona Commons Shopping Center or Hilo Hattie's
Amenities at Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
Things to Do at the Sheraton Kona
- Make a flower lei, take a hula lesson, learn to play the ukulele or take part in any of the many exciting activities available for guests at the 22-acre Sheraton Kona resort.
- Visit the resort’s Flying Fish retail outfitters and rent a bike, borrow a boogie board, schedule an island tour or book a time to learn how to surf.
- Enjoy the Manta Ray viewing experience at Rays on the Bay, or from many of the guest rooms' oceanfront lanais.
- Make a splash at the Manta Ray Super Slide & Pool in any of the two pools, two whirlpools or 200’ lava tube water slide.
Spa Amenities at Sheraton Kona
- Indulge in luxurious treatments at the Ho’ola Spa at the Sheraton Kona Resort at Keauhou Bay.
- Relax and rejuvenate while enjoying services such as massages, skin care treatments, spa body treatments, saunas and baths.
- In-room and poolside spa services are available for an additional charge.
- The spa is open 9 am to 8 pm, Monday through Saturday, and from 10 am to 5 pm on Sunday.
Restaurants at Sheraton Kona
- Rays on the Bay serves up delicious food in an oceanfront setting, with an emphasis on farm-to-table cuisine, and lets guests view Manta Rays in their natural environment.
- Ainakai is a tropical breakfast buffet, open 6 am to 10:30 am, serving up a variety of fresh fruits, juices, pastries and hot entrees.
- Holua Poolside Bar & Lounge, open from 11 am to 5 pm, offers casual dining by the pool with a choice of salads, sandwich wraps, catch of the day sandwiches and their world famous sliders.
- Savor a cup of Mama’s 100% Kona coffee, and fresh-baked pastries, at Keauhou Coffee Company open 6 am to 11 am.
- Make reservations for the Haleo Luau Dinner & Show, taking place Monday evenings on the Hawaii Lawn.
- Enjoy Dining Under the Stars and reserve a time for a romantic, torch-lit, ocean side dinner for two.
- In-room dining is available from 6 am to 11 am for breakfast service, and from 6 pm to 10:30 pm for dinner service.
Sheraton Kona Awards
2013 - Global Business Travel Association - Project ICARUS Supplier Gold Medal
2012 - Travel Professional Favorite - Best Family Experiences
2012 - Kona Kohala Chamber of Commerce - Puala Award for Culture and Heritage