Sheraton Kauai Hawaii Resort Deals
Sheraton Kauai Resort - Ocean Promotion Plus
Free breakfast for two, code: LUPKG
Price found June 2017
The stunning Sheraton Kauai Resort is set on the lush island of Kauai, on beautiful Poipu Beach. This resort will charm you with Hawaiian hospitality and elegance while you fall in love with the Garden Island. Enjoy two pools, an Ocean Pool and Garden Pool, and onsite fitness facilities. Explore the waterfalls, canyons and unbeatable hiking and biking on Kauai.
About Sheraton Kauai on the Island of Kauai
The Sheraton Kauai Resort recently underwent a $16 million revitalization, completed April, 2012, which added a lush open-air Ocean Courtyard lounge featuring tiki torches, conversation areas and 3 fire pits. The renovations also included the addition of a multi-level pool with eight private cabanas, the Rum Fire restaurant and the Link@Sheraton Cafe.
The luxury resort is a perfect place to call home base as you explore the Island of Kauai. Book a helicopter tour, enjoy mountain tubing, a zipline adventure, go horseback riding or ride a bicycle down Walmea Canyon, known at the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific”.
The Sheraton Kauai is just steps away from outstanding shopping, dining and entertainment options. You can always find great deals and sales promotions for luxury resort rooms at the Sheraton Kauai. Get a great hotel deal at Sheraton Kauai and book your Hawaiian vacation in one of the resort’s 394 guest rooms.
- Check-in - 3 pm
- Check-out - 11 am
- All guest rooms and public spaces are non-smoking
- The Sheraton Kauai has a limited number of pet friendly rooms available, which are equipped with a Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Dog Bed. Guests reserving one of these rooms may bring one dog with them, up to 80 lbs, and must sign a waiver agreeing to pay for any additional cleaning or repairs if required.
Sheraton Kauai Resort Location
Kauai, Hawaii 96756
- Located on the shores of Poipu Beach
- 15 miles from Lihue Airport
- Less than three miles from Prince Kuhio Park, Kukuiula Golf Course and the National Tropical Botanical Garden
Amenities at Sheraton Kauai Resort
- Take an early morning yoga class by the beach, learn how-to snorkel, create a flower lei, learn to play the ukulele or take part in any of the many exciting activities available for guests at the Sheraton Kauai Resort.
- Stop by the fitness center, open 24 hours, and work out on the latest equipment including treadmills, step machines, spin bikes, Cybex strength training machines and free weights.
- Head over to the Beach Activities Center, open 8 am to 5 pm, to rent snorkels, masks, fins, boogie boards, beach umbrellas and chairs or schedule a time for snorkeling or scuba diving lessons.
- Take a dip in one of the two freshwater swimming pools, the Garden Pool by the resort’s Garden Wing or the new Ocean Pool which is right by Poipu Beach.
- Enjoy a walk along ¾-mile long Poipu Beach, named the #1 Best Family Beach by the Travel Channel.
Spa Amenities at Sheraton Kauai
- Indulge in luxurious treatments at the Hawaiian Rainforest Spa at the Sheraton Kauai.
- Relax and rejuvenate while enjoying a variety of spa services and treatments such as a hydrating coconut oil massage, deep tissue sports massage or couples massage.
- In-room and poolside spa services are also available.
- The spa is open from 9 am to 6 pm.
Restaurants at Sheraton Kauai
- Enjoy an elegant dinner by the oceanfront a Rum Fire, featuring land & sea cuisine using fresh local ingredients.
- Get a cup of Starbucks® coffee and grab a snack to-go at Link@Sheraton Cafe.
- Lava’s on Poipu Beach offers poolside dining, with open air ocean views, for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Make a reservation and head over to the resort’s Beach Lawn, on Monday or Thursday night, and get entertained at the Auli’i Luau featuring Polynesian entertainment and delicious cuisine including appetizers, salads, pork, fish, beef and chicken.
Sheraton Kauai Awards
2013 - Travel & Leisure World’s Best Awards - Top Resorts in Hawaii
2013 - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence
2013 - Apple Vacations - Golden Apple Award
2012, 2013 - MLT Vacations - Quality Assurance Award
2012 - LGBT - Best in Stay Property on Kauai