Serenade of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
7-Day Baltic/Russia - Serenade of the Seas
Free prepaid gratuities
August 2017 departure
On the beautiful Serenade of the Seas, the sunshine flows down through the glass ceilings in the central atrium while guests enjoy ocean vistas from their staterooms, six pools and many spacious sundecks. Onboard, relax in the Vitality Spa or swim in the all-adult Solarium Pool. You''ll be fed in Royal style in the many restaurants and cafes, or try your luck at the casino. There are activities for every family member!
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
Part of Royal Caribbean International’s Radiance Class, the Serenade of the Seas® ship is known for “unforgettable at-sea moments” and “incredible views along the way.” With six pools and whirlpools, 16 bars, clubs and lounges and over 850 crew members to serve you, you’ll never want for adventure, entertainment and impeccable service.
Flooded with sunlight, Serenade of the Seas by Royal Caribbean features panoramic vistas and wide-open spaces at every turn. Tour the nine-story central atrium, relax at the Vitality Spa, work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center, or catch a movie poolside on the outdoor movie screen. Try your luck at the 6,459 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale®, pick up a souvenir at a wide range of duty-free shops, or catch a Broadway-style show. Children’s entertainment has been customized through Serenade of the Seas’ complimentary Royal Babies & Tots Nursery and Adventure Ocean® Youth Programs. Choose from a variety of dining options to satisfy any craving at the Seaview Cafe, Chops Grille steakhouse, Izumi Asian-fusion cuisine, Rita’s Cantina and much more. No matter your preference, you’re guaranteed to have a great time as you sail to a tropical Paradise on your Bahamas cruise. Find the best cruise deals, discounts and promotions featured daily from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
All staterooms on Serenade of the Seas come standard with a TV, telephone, private bath and shower, vanity and hair dryer for your convenience.
These rooms come with two convertible twin-size beds that can join to make a Royal-King-size bed. The Studio Interior Staterooms include one twin-size bed.
- Interior Staterooms are 160 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. These staterooms also include a sitting area with sofa, minibar and an extendable working surface for laptops. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep three to four guests.
- Accessible Interior Staterooms are 258 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. The private bathroom with wide entry door is equipped with roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink as well additional accessible features.
- Studio Interior Staterooms are 108 sq. ft. and sleep one guest. These staterooms also include a mini-fridge and safe.
Outside staterooms feature a spectacular view through your own stateroom window.
- Accessible Large Ocean View Staterooms are 258 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. Private bathroom is equipped with wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Large Ocean View Staterooms are 169 sq. ft. and include a sitting area with sofa, a minibar, and an extendable working surface for laptops. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep up to four guests.
- Family Ocean View Staterooms are 319 sq. ft. and can sleep up to six guests. These staterooms include additional bunk beds in a separate area, a sitting area with sofa bed, a minibar and an extendable working surface for laptops.
- Two-Bedroom Family Suites are 592 sq. ft. and can sleep up to eight guests. These suites include two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a sofa bed in the living area, a minibar, and two TVs.
Balcony staterooms feature a private balcony with stunning views to greet you each day. These rooms sleep two guests and include a sitting area with sofa and two twin beds that can convert to a Royal King-size bed. Balcony Staterooms are equipped with a minibar, sitting area, and an extendable working surface for laptop computers in addition to standard amenities.
- Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms are 162 sq. ft. with a 51 sq. ft. balcony and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep up to four guests.
- Accessible Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms are 271 sq. ft. with a 131 sq. ft. balcony and sleep two guests. The private bathroom with wide entry door features a roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Superior Ocean View Staterooms are 179 sq. ft. with a 41 sq. ft. balcony and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds and/or a sofa bed can sleep up to four guests.
Suites on this ship offer more space, luxury features, and all the comforts of home. Some suite options include complimentary concierge service to assist in making reservations and plans for your party. Take in the sea air and wake up to your own private balcony view of your destination each day with a stay in a Serenade of the Seas suite.
- Junior Suites are 282 sq. ft. with a 74 sq. ft. balcony and sleep up to four guest. They include two convertible twin beds, sitting area with sofa bed, and a bathroom with a bathtub.
- Accessible Junior Suites are 362 sq. ft. with a 86 sq. ft. balcony, feature automatic wide entry doors and open bed frames for up to two guests. Private bathroom includes convenient amenities like wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Grand Suites are 380 sq. ft. with a 110 sq. ft. balcony and sleep four guests. These suites include a sitting area (some with sofa bed), minibar, stereo, DVD player, bathroom with tub and double sinks, and concierge service.
- Two-Bedroom Suites are 532 sq. ft. with a 195 sq. ft. balcony and can sleep up to eight guests. These suites feature two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a bathtub, living room with double sofa bed, minibar, two TVs and concierge service.
- Owner’s Suites are 582 sq. ft. with a 154 sq. ft. balcony and can sleep up to four guests. These suites include a queen-size bed, whirlpool bathtub, bathroom with double sinks and bidet, living area with queen-size sofa bed, entertainment center with 42” flat screen TV, stereo, DVD player, dinette for two, walk-in closet, lounge chair with ottoman and concierge service.
- Royal Suites are 1156 sq. ft. with a 328 sq. ft. balcony and can sleep up to four guests. These suites include a separate bedroom with king-size bed as well as a living room with a queen-size sofa bed, a baby grand piano, entertainment center with 42” flat-screen TV, large bathroom with whirlpool tub, double sinks, bidet, steam shower, and concierge service.
Entertainment & Activities
Treat your body and your mind to the more than 100 different spa treatments available aboard Serenade of the Seas, and afterward take a relaxing dip in one of three swimming pools onboard. If something more adventurous is your kind of scene, climb to the top on the state of the art rock climbing wall or play a game on the green at the mini-golf course. When the sun sets be sure not to miss dazzling Broadway-style shows in the Main Theater, or try your luck in 6,459 sq. ft. Casino Royale. Endless options of entertainment are awaiting you on Serenade of the Seas!
Enjoy complimentary, multi-course dining venues serving wide a variety of menu options, as well as upscale specialty restaurants sure to suit any taste.
Deck 4 Dining Options
- Reflections Dining Room, on Decks 4 and 5, combines impeccable dining service with an elegant atmosphere, including a cascading waterfall to set the mood and many delicious dishes to choose from.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Cafe Latte-tudes serves up your coffee shop favorites, including both coffee and pastries.
- Reflections Dining Room (also on Deck 4) provides an elegant atmosphere, including a cascading waterfall, and a variety of menu options.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- Chops Grille is the ship’s signature steakhouse, serving premium cuts of steak and more in a casual upscale setting.
- Giovanni’s Table offers a variety of Italian dishes including toasted herb foccacia, pastas, braised meat dishes and stews, all served family-style.
- Chef’s Table is a sophisticated and intimate dining experience serving you the most delectable dishes you can imagine. Twelve guests at a time can enjoy a gourmet five-course meal together.
Deck 11 Dining Options
- Park Cafe features made-to-order salads, paninis and sandwiches.
- Windjammer Cafe is a wonderful buffet-style breakfast and lunch stop during the day, and transforms into restaurant-style service with a different menu for dinner. The Asian-themed Jade buffet is also included in this area.
- Rita’s Cantina serves up delicious and exciting Mexican fare along with a wide selection of tasty margaritas.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
12-Day Mediterranean Brilliance of the Seas
- Free prepaid gratuities
- October 2017 departure
- Rock-climbing wall, mini-golf course
4-Day Cuba Cruise, Empress of the Seas
- Free prepaid gratuities
- Sails July 2017
- Roundtrip to Cozumel from Tampa
7-Day Alaska Cruise, Radiance of the Seas
- Free prepaid gratuities
- Departs June 2017
- Casino, two pools, a rock wall & more
7-Day Caribbean Cruise on Liberty of the Seas
- Free gratuities + up to $50 credit
- August 2017 sailing
- Water park, surf park & rock wall