Ruby Princess, Princess Cruises
7-Day Alaska Cruise on Ruby Princess
Up to $150 in onboard credits
Departs September 2017
On the Ruby Princess, you can enjoy island destinations, delicious unlimited food and comfortable cabins. Entertainment on board includes the signature Movies Under the Stars, where you can see first run movies from the pool deck, with popcorn. Relax and unwind in the Lotus Spa with a rejuvenating massage or facial. After hours, dance the night away at the nightclub or double your coins at the casino!
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
The Ruby Princess is one of nine Grand Class cruise ships from Princess Cruises, along with flagship the Grand Princess and seven other ships. This ship, christened by Trista and Ryan Sutter from "The Bachelorette" TV show, first sailed in 2008 and underwent a major refurbishment in December of 2011.
The Ruby Princess offers cruises to exciting destinations throughout the Caribbean and Mediterranean. Find great travel deals, coupons and rates from Dunhill Travel Deals and save more on your cruise ship vacation aboard the Ruby Princess from Princess Cruises.
Awards for Ruby Princess by Princess Cruises
- 2013 - Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll - Best Cruise Ships in the World - Top 20 Large Ships
- 2012 - Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll - Best Cruise Ships in the World - Top 20 Large Ships
- 2012 - Expedia Cruise Ship Center Awards - Best Selling Ship of 2012
- 2009 - Travel Weekly Magellan Awards - Best Large Cruise Ship
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
The Ruby Princess cruise ship has 1,542 staterooms with space for up to 3,082 guests and a staff of 1,200 crew members. Most cabins sleep two guests, while rooms with either bunk beds or a sofa bed have room for up to four passengers. All cabins on the Ruby Princess come with standard amenities including daily housekeeping service, nightly turn-down service, 100% Egyptian cotton linens and free sample sizes of shampoo, conditioner and body lotion.
Suites with Balcony are 460-777 sq. ft., have sliding glass doors leading to a 95 to 241 sq. ft. balcony, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, phone and desk. Premium amenities include a walk-in-closet, mini-bar, upgraded balcony furniture, CD/DVD player, DVD library, 2 flat screen televisions, pillow-top mattress, chocolates on your pillow and much more.
Family Suites are 460 to 777 sq. ft., with a 95 to 241 sq. ft. balcony, include two staterooms connected by a living area which spans the width of the entire suite and sleeps up to six guests. Both rooms in the family suite have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a walk-in-closet, bathroom with tub and shower, desk, two televisions, CD/DVD player, complimentary DVD library, mini-bar, refrigerator and a safe.
Mini-Suites with Balcony are 323 sq. ft. and have a 57 sq. ft. furnished balcony, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, two televisions, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, walk-in-closet, phone and desk. Premium amenities include a welcome glass of champagne, combination tub and shower in the bathroom, a separate seating area with sofa bed and chocolates on your pillow.
Premium Balcony Cabins are 231-298 sq. ft. and have a 54 to 109 sq. ft. balcony, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, private bathroom with shower, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone, desk and chocolates on your pillow. Some balcony staterooms have a rear-facing balcony for terrific ocean views as you enjoy your cruise on the Ruby Princess.
Balcony Cabins are 231 sq. ft., have a 45 sq. ft. furnished balcony, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, private bathroom with shower, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone, desk and chocolates on your pillow.
Ocean View Cabins are 179 sq. ft. and have a picture window, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, private bathroom with shower, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone and desk.
Ocean View Cabins (Obstructed) are 158 to 179 sq. ft. and have a picture window with a view partly obstructed due to lifeboats or other ship structures. These staterooms come standard with two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a private bathroom with shower, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone and desk.
Inside Cabins are 162-182 sq. ft., have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a private bathroom with shower, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone and desk.
Entertainment & Activities
Hang out at one of the many hot spots on the Ruby Princess like Gatsby’s Casino, Explorers Lounge or Skywalkers Nightclub on the top deck. Meet friends for cocktails at the Wheelhouse Bar, Adagio Bar or Crooners Martini Bar.
Take the entire family to watch the latest movie at the Movies Under the Stars® outdoor theater, sign up for an invigorating massage or spa treatment at the Lotus Spa® and Fitness Center or practice your putting skills at the Princess Links nine-hole mini golf course. Find the best offers, specials and promotions from Princess Cruises on Dunhill Travel Deals.
There are a variety of casual and fine dining options to choose from on this cruise ship including the Crown Grill, Sabitini’s Italian Restaurant and the Ultimate Balcony Dining experience.
Main Dining Rooms
The Ruby Princess has three main dining rooms onboard offering free breakfast, lunch and dinner to all cruise ship passengers. Breakfast is open seating from 7:30 am to 9:30 am and lunch is open seating from 12 pm to 1:30 pm. Dinner is available as either an early or late fixed seating or guests can choose the Anytime Dining option to eat anytime between 5:30 pm and 10 pm.
- Botticelli Restaurant - traditional fixed seating.
- Michelangelo Restaurant - Anytime Dining.
- Da Vinci Restaurant - Anytime Dining.
Casual Dining Options
- Prego’s Pizzeria serves up hot pizza poolside.
- Trident Grill serves burgers and hot dogs outdoors by the Neptune pool.
- Cafe Caribe buffet is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serves up a Caribbean and International menu that changes daily.
- Horizon Court buffet, on the Lido deck, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Room Service is available 24-hours each day.
- Evening Bistro at Care Caribe serves up omelets, pastries, chicken, salmon and more from 11 pm to 4 am.
- Afternoon Tea is served from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm at one of the main dining rooms.
- Vines Wine Bar is a wine and seafood bar. Sushi and tapas are free if you order a glass of wine.
- Scoops is an ice cream bar.
- International Cafe is open 24-hours for snacks, light meals, pastry and more.
Specialty Dining Options
- Sabitini’s is an Italian restaurant serving dinner for $25.00 per adult and $12.50 per child. Dine on classic Italian favorites like the garlic infused shrimp with cherry tomatoes and potpourri of vegetables.
- Crown Grill is a classic steak and seafood restaurant, serving dinner for $25.00 per adult and $12.50 per child. The grill offers many gourmet options including a black tiger prawn appetizer with papaya salpicón and mustard seed aioli.
- Ultimate Balcony Dining is the perfect choice for a romantic meal for two served on your own private balcony. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast or dinner served by a dedicated wait staff. Breakfast service is available from 7 am to 11 am for $32 per couple, while dinner service is available from 6 pm to 10 pm for $100 per couple.
Princess Cruise Deals
8-Day Japan/Far East on Diamond Princess
- Up to $200 free onboard credit
- Departs August 2017
- Lively nightlife & international cuisine
12-Day SE Asia Cruise on Sea Princess
- Up to $250 in onboard credit
- Sails October 2017
- Culinary excellence and luxury cabins
11-Day Baltic/Russia Cruise on Regal Princess
- Up to $285 free onboard credit
- Depart August 2017
- Experience the glass-bottom SeaWalk
7-Day Mediterranean on Royal Princess
- Up to $150 free onboard credit,
- Sails August 2017
- Sail Greece, Turkey, Black Sea