Royal Hawaiian Luxury Collection Resort, Oahu, Hawaii
Royal Hawaiian Waikiki Beach Resort, Honolulu
Ocean Promotion - code: LUPKG
Price found in April 2017
Enjoy this special offered by the Royal Hawaiian Waikiki Beach Resort. You'll enjoy elegant, luxury accommodations, a hot American breakfast for two at Surf Lanai, and the unbeatable amenities of this historic Waikiki resort. Guests have exclusive use of beach chaises and umbrellas on Royal Hawaiian Beach, and love the shopping and dining opportunities just steps away.
About The Royal Hawaiian on Oahu Island
Built in 1927, The Royal Hawaiian Resort, known as the "Pink Palace of the Pacific," ushered in a new era of luxurious resort travel to Hawaii. The luxury resort is on one of the most coveted spots on Waikiki Beach with luxurious guest rooms and beachfront cabanas showcasing the panoramic views of Diamond Head, Waikiki Beach and the sparkling Pacific Ocean.
The $20 million renovation, completed in 2010, reinstated the hotel as one of the premier destinations for jet-setters and urban sophisticates traveling to Waikiki Beach. The resort features 528 guest rooms, including 34 suites, 18 of which are oceanfront. Take a historic or ethno-botanic tour of The Royal Hawaiian to learn about the history and culture of this luxury beachfront resort.
Find special discounts and promotional coupons for The Royal Hawaiian, and make your Hawaiian island vacation a dream come true. Book your room today in an exclusive enclave known for luxurious travel and romantic vacations on Waikiki Beach.
- Check-in - 3 p.m.
- Check-out - 12 p.m.
- 100% non-smoking resort.
- Service animals are welcome.
Royal Hawaiian Luxury Resort Location
Oahu, Hawaii 96815
- Located at the tip of Waikiki Beach next to the Sheraton Waikiki
- Take the taxi, city bus or trolley bus to Diamond Head, only 2.5 miles from the resort
- Shop for souvenirs at nearby shopping centers including Hilo Hattie's, Kahala Mall or the Ward Center
- Ride the Waikiki Trolley Tour and tour the island of historic cultural sites like Pearl Harbor, Iolani Palace and the Dole Plantation
Amenities at Royal Hawaiian Luxury Resort
- Enjoy the sun and surf with direct access to Waikiki Beach.
- Sit down on a comfortable lounge chair under a big umbrella, and relax by the main Royal Hawaiian pool (private cabanas are available for an additional charge).
- The Helumoa Playground and Keiki Pool area features two freshwater swimming pools, a 15’ tall by 70’ long water slide, two whirlpool spas and an interactive fountain for kids to play in.
- Head on over to the beach and visit Waikiki Beach Services to sign up for surfing lessons, rent a stand-up paddle board or take a ride in an outrigger canoe.
- Rent a chaise lounge and umbrella and work on your tan on Waikiki Beach.
- Try your hand at floral lei making, take hula lessons or learn to play the ukulele.
Spa Amenities at The Royal Hawaiian
- Pamper yourself at the Abhasa Spa with a classic massage, tropical facial, body wrap and a variety of nail and hair salon services.
- Relax in separate men’s and women’s lounges and jacuzzis.
- Enjoy the private garden cabana, couples suite and cocoon room.
- Open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Restaurants at The Royal Hawaiian
- Stop by the Aha’Aina on the Ocean Lawn and enjoy a traditional Hawaiian luau every Monday evening from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Azure Restaurant and Bar serves up locally caught fresh fish in an elegant dinner setting.
- Visit Mai Tai Bar, right next to Waikiki Beach, and sip on refreshing tropical drinks while enjoying a light lunch or dinner of gourmet tapas.
- Enjoy al fresco breakfast or lunch by the pool at Surf Lanai Restaurant.
- Grab a pizza to-go for lunch or dinner at Hapas Pizza.
- Room service is available 24 hours per day for breakfast, lunch, dinner or late-night snacks.
2013 - Travel & Leisure - Top Hotels in Hawaii
2013 - Certificate of Excellence Winner - Trip Advisor
2013 - Starwood Preferred Guest Member Favorite Resorts List - Best Beach Resort
2013 - Starwood Preferred Guest Member Favorite Resorts List - Most Romantic Retreat
2013 - Conde Nast Traveler - Readers Choice Top 20 Resort Spas in Hawaii
2013 - US News List of the Best Hotels in Honolulu - Ranked #4
2013 - US News List of the Best Luxury Collection Hotel - Ranked #3
2013 - US News List of the Best Starwood Hotels & Resorts - Ranked #10
2013 - Travel & Leisure - 500 Best Hotels in the World
2013 - Conde Nast Traveler - Best Hotels in the World - Gold List Award