Ovation of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
4-Day S.E. Asia Cruise, Ovation of the Seas
Free prepaid gratuities
Sails August 2017
The brand new Royal Caribbean cruise ship, the Ovation of the Seas, is a majestic vessel that blends traditional luxury with modern amenities. This ship meets all expectations with a great variety of activities for all ages, with bumper cars, simulated sky diving, and the NorthStar aerial observation pod. Dining is world-class, with 18 different specialty restaurants and lots of entertainment, including a bar with a robotic bartender.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
Set to begin sailing in summer of 2016, Ovation of the Seas is a majestic vessel accommodating 4,180 passengers across 2090 staterooms and attended to by a crew of 1,300. This is the newest of Royal Caribbean Cruise Line’s revolutionary Quantum Class fleet joining sister ships Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas.
Ovation of the Seas features 4 swimming pools, 10 jacuzzis, 16 elevators, 18 dining options, and a number of amusement and entertainment options for a wide range of interests. This incredible cruiseliner boasts a number of once-in-a-lifetime activities, from bumper cars, a 2 RipCord by iFLY: the first sky-diving simulator at sea, and North Star aerial observation pod granting 360-degree views from high above the vessel.
Enjoy an array of dining and entertainment choices while on a voyage to the best destinations by sea on a discount Caribbean cruise on board the Ovation of the Seas. Whether you’re traveling solo, on a honeymoon, a fun group trip or family vacation, you’ll find just the right stateroom to fit your cruise travel budget. Find top cruise deals, discounts and promotions with Dunhill Travel Deals and save money on your next cruise vacation!
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
Ovation of the Seas offers four stateroom categories of exterior and interior rooms, some featuring the world’s first floor-to-ceiling real-time virtual sea-view balconies. All staterooms on Ovation of the Seas include a television, writing desk with chair, private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, in-room safe, spacious closet and dresser, and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Comfort Collection linens.
All interior staterooms feature a high-definition floor-to-ceiling Virtual Balcony, broadcasting real-time ocean views to your room. Unless otherwise stated, interior staterooms have two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, and sleep up to two guests.
- Interior Connected Staterooms are 166 sq ft. These staterooms sleep two guests and include a mini-fridge, radio and safe.
- Accessible Large Interior Staterooms are 256 sq ft and feature automatic wide entry doors to accommodate accessibility needs. These staterooms can sleep up two guests with two convertible twin beds that can transform into a Royal King-size bed measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long. Closet has lowered rods, seating area features lowered vanity and wide turning spaces. Private bathroom is equipped with wide entry door, roll-in style shower with fold-down shower bench, as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Large Interior Staterooms are 178 sq ft. These rooms sleep two guests via two twin beds that convert to a Royal King-size bed. Large Interior Staterooms include a sitting room with sofa, a full bathroom, mini-fridge, radio and safe.
- Accessible Interior Staterooms are 256 sq ft and feature two twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed to sleep two guests, automatic wide-entry door and wide turning spaces, sitting area with lowered vanity, closets with lowered rod, and private bathroom with wide doorway, roll-in shower, grab bars, fold-down shower bench, hand-held shower head, lowered sink, raised toilet and comprehensive accessibility accommodations.
- Interior Stateroom are 166 square feet and feature sitting area with sofa, full bathroom and two twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed that measures 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long.
Suite / Deluxe Staterooms
All Ovation of the Seas Suite and Deluxe staterooms feature private balcony with gorgeous ocean views to take in each day. These staterooms all include standard amenities of mini-fridge, radio, TV, phone, hair dryer and lockbox safe, and accommodate up to two guests unless otherwise stated.
- Grand Loft Suites offer two floors totaling 840 sq ft. These staterooms sleep 4 guests and boast a bedroom, two bathrooms and a 216-square-foot private balcony. Main level has open living and dining area with sofa that converts to a double bed, plus full bathroom with shower. Second level includes master bedroom with two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, plus private bathroom with shower and sink.
- Family Junior Suites are 301 square feet with an 81-square-foot balcony. These suites sleep 4-5 guests: two in a bedroom with twin beds that convert to a Royal King, and more in a sitting area with sofa that converts to double bed. One shared full bathroom with tub, and separate half bath.
- Spa Junior Suites with 267 sq ft of space include a bedroom with two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, sleeping up to two guests. Guests enjoy large spa bath with soaking tub, large separate shower with frosted glass for privacy and natural light. Sitting area with corner settee plus private balcony make for a cozy accommodation.
- Family Connected Junior Suites are a connected combination of three categories of staterooms combined to form a special 575-square-foot layout of three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a 216-sq ft balcony. Perfect for group or family travelers, these suites sleep up to 10 guests.
- Owner’s Loft Suites sleep up to 4 guests in a split-level layout. Main level has living and dining area with convertible sofa to double bed. Split bathroom setup offers sink and shower in one, sink and toilet in the other. 303-square foot balcony with dining area on the main level, plus another side balcony of 109 square feet. Upstairs, you’ll find a master bedroom with two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, private bathroom with sink and shower, and private 89 sq ft balcony.
- Accessible Spa Junior Suites are 354 sq ft staterooms offering a spa-like atmosphere, with large bathroom featuring soaker tub and private 109-square-foot balcony. Sleeps two guests via two twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed. Accessibility features include wide entry door, turning spaces, sitting area with lowered vanity, lowered closet rods, roll-in shower, grab bars, fold-down shower bench, hand-held shower head, raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Sky Loft Suites sleep up to four guests in 673 square feet of living space. Private 183-square-foot balcony with dining area, bathroom on each of two levels. Main level has open living and dining room plus convertible sofa that becomes double bed. Second level has master bedroom with two twin beds converting to a Royal King-sized bed.
- Superior Grand Suites are 351 sq ft with wrap-around private balcony with dining and sitting areas. These staterooms sleep up to four guests. Bedroom has two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, and dressing area leading into bathroom. Living room has sofa that converts to a double bed plus writing desk and entertainment center.
- Royal Loft Suites are 1640 sq ft with two bathrooms and one bedroom plus living and dining area, to sleep up to six guests. Bedroom has two twin beds that become a Royal King bed, and living area plus media room each have a sofa that converts to beds: one queen and one full. Each level has a spacious private balcony, and the master bedroom has a private bath with soaking tub, shower, two sinks, bidet, dual whirlpool tub, and side balcony.
- Owner’s Suites sleep up to four guests in 975 square feet. These staterooms have one bedroom on the second level, with twin beds converting to a Royal King, and a living and dining area on main level, with sofa that converts to double bed. Main level balcony is 303 square feet, and side balcony is 109 square feet. Upper level balcony is 89 square feet.
- Royal Family Suites are 534 square feet and boast two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and wrap-around private balcony with seating and dining area. These staterooms sleep up to 8 guests, providing both master and second bedrooms each with two twin beds that convert to king, and second bedroom has two Pullman beds as well. Living area has sofa that converts to double bed. Master bedroom includes private bathroom with tub and separate dressing space. Second bathroom has shower and sink.
- Grand Suites are 351 square feet and sleep up to 4 guests. Bedroom features two twin beds with conversion to Royal King bed. Bedroom features dressing area as entrance to bathroom with tub, two sinks and second entrance opening to living room, where a sofa converts to double bed. Private balcony is 109 square feet and has seating and dining area.
Balcony Staterooms on Ovation of the Seas include a private balcony offering beautiful views overlooking the ocean and horizon. All balcony staterooms sleep up to two guests unless otherwise stated, and include safe, mini-fridge, radio, television, and more standard amenities.
- Ocean View Connected Staterooms with Balcony are an excellent choice for groups or family wanting to bunk together. These staterooms provide privacy to members of a large group while allowing them option to connect suites through the interior.
- Obstructed Ocean View Staterooms with Balcony are 198-square-foot connected staterooms with sitting area and private 55-square-foot balcony. Two twin beds convert to a large Royal King bed, and sitting area features sofa, plus full bathroom and private balcony access with partially- or fully-obstructed views.
- Super Studio Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony sleeps up to two guests in 119 square feet of space with full-size bed, full bathroom and 55-square-foot balcony.
- Accessible Superior Ocean View Staterooms with Balcony are 298 square feet and have automatic wide entry door, grab rails, roll-in shower with handheld shower head and fold-down shower bench, raised toilet, lowered sink and more accessibility amenities. Balconies are 81 square feet.
- Superior Ocean View Staterooms with Balcony are luxurious 198-square-foot staterooms with private, 55-square-foot balcony, sitting room and private full bathroom. These staterooms feature sitting area and full bath, and bedroom with two twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed.
- Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms are 177 square feet with an 82-square-foot balcony. These staterooms sleep up to two passengers with twin beds that convert to a Royal King-sized bed. Sitting area has sofa and full bathroom with shower.
Ocean View Staterooms
Take in the beautiful scenery around you through your window overlooking the sea in an outside stateroom. These staterooms comfortably sleep two passengers with convertible twin-size beds unless otherwise stated. In addition to standard amenities, these staterooms also include a mini-fridge, radio and safe.
- Ocean View Staterooms are 182 sq ft, sleep two guests with two twin-size beds that can convert to a Royal King, includes sitting area with sofa and full bathroom.
- Ocean View Connected Staterooms are designated for group and family bookings, accommodating two guests per room while allowing interior connection via en-suite doors for privacy.
- Superior Ocean View Staterooms are 302 sq ft, and feature two twin-sized beds that can convert to a Royal King that measures 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long to sleep two passengers. These rooms also boast sitting area with sofa, alcove with large panoramic window overlooking the ocean, with a window seat and lounge chair.
- Large Ocean View Staterooms are 214 sq ft, and include two twin beds that convert to King, accommodating two guests. These rooms have a full bathroom plus sitting area with sofa, window seat and lounge chair.
- Accessible Ocean View Staterooms are 270 sq ft and feature a wide-entry automatic door. Two twin beds can convert to a Royal King-sized bed and sleep up to two guests. Private bathroom includes appropriate accommodations including wide entry door, roll-in style shower, folding shower chair, handheld showerhead, handrails, raised toilet and lowered sink.
Entertainment & Activities
Ovation of the Seas has a number of groundbreaking “wow” factors when it comes to new and exciting attractions and things to do while on board! Deck 16 features RipCord by iFLY, a safe and simulated skydiving experience -- the first of its kind at sea. Take in panoramic views of the entire surrounding seas from high above deck 15 with a ride on North Star. Grab a friend or make new ones by cutting loose and taking a spin on deck 16’s bumper cars. Need something extra unique to write home about? How about a robotic bartender and mixologist! Bionic Bar serves up cocktails of your choosing from a non-human bartender.
Featuring the exciting and all-new flexible Dynamic Dining system, Ovation of the Seas offers a wide range of exciting dining experiences via 18 different restaurants and venues, plus some featuring one of three celebrity chefs: Jamie Oliver, Michael Schwartz and Devin Alexander. All dining venues aboard Ovation of the Seas offer wheelchair accessibility and seating.
Deck 3 Dining Options
- The Grande Restaurant is a specialty restaurant with a formal setting, featuring classic dishes including lobster, savory lamb, bacon roasted scallops, and more fine flavors.
- Chic Restaurant features high-protein meals ranging from delicious rib-eye steak to Mediterranean sea bass, Maine lobster, veal parmesan and more.
Deck 4 Dining Options
- Sorrento's Restaurant is a pizzeria that brings classic New York and Chicago flavors to the middle of the ocean just for you!
- La Patisserie is a speciality cafe with fresh-brewed coffees and teas plus fresh-baked pastries and other treats.
- American Icon Grill is open around-the-clock and features classic American cuisine at all hours of the day (and night)!
- Silk is a classic Asian restaurant offering pan-Asian flare combined with flavors from the far east for delicious exotic cuisine.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Jamie's Italian is a specialty restaurant featuring delicious homemade Italian staples like spaghetti, pizzas, antipasti planks, hand-made pastas, burgers and Italian desserts, all via partnership with UK celebrity chef Jamie Oliver.
- Chops Grille is Ovation’s signature steakhouse, offering prime cuts of steak and other fare in a laid-back upscale ambiance.
- Prime Table, known also as the Chef’s Table, has a capacity of 14 and is designated for Royal Caribbean’s private “Chef’s Table” dining package. Enjoy a fine steakhouse menu with five-course meal and wine pairing.
- Izumi is a Japanese specialty restaurant offering delicious sushi and sashimi, rice platters and much more.
- Two70 Lounge is a 3-deck large capacity venue boasting panoramic views and evening entertainment with stage, ice bar, and dining menu on first level.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- The Cafe @ Two70 is the ship’s unique gourmet marketplace.
Deck 14 Dining Options
- Coastal Kitchen is an exclusive option for suite guests and offers a delicious combination of Californian and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Windjammer Marketplace is a complimentary buffet-style restaurant offering an extensive menu of international cuisine, fast food stations, salads, grill, paninis, pizza, fresh juices, bakery, ice cream, desserts and more.
- Johnny Rockets brings it back to the 1950s via its themed diner restaurant offering booth seating with jukebox tunes, and poolside fast food - burgers, fries, milkshakes and more!
- Solarium Bistro offers fresh juices and health-conscious bistro classics as well as the "Devinly Decadence" menu by celebrity chef Devin Alexander.
Deck 15 Dining Options
- SeaPlex Dog House is a complementary and uber-casual fast food truck known best for delicious hot dogs, burgers, fries, bratwursts, sausages, toppings and more.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
4-Day Japan/Far East on Quantum of the Seas
- Free prepaid gratuities
- July 2017 sailing
- Enjoy virtual balconies & bumper cars
7-Days Caribbean Cruise on Allure of the Seas
- $75 onboard credit, free gratuities
- August 2017 departure
- Surfing, ice skating, ziplining & more
7-Day Mediterranean on Rhapsody of the Seas
- $50 credit, free prepaid gratuities
- September 2017 sailing
- Casino, two pools, a rock wall & more
3-Day Bahamas - Enchantment of the Seas
- $50 credit + free prepaid gratuities
- August 2017 departure
- Ship refurbished and lengthened