Featured Norwegian Spirit Cruise Deals
10-Day Mediterranean Cruise: Norwegian Spirit
Dining, bev pkg, credits & more!
Price found May 2017
The Spirit was lovingly refurbished in 2008 with new decor and furnishings, and now provides both European and Caribbean cruises as well as transatlantic adventures. You'll love the 14 dining options along with 10 lounges, a kids club and more. Book ahead for best rates and discounts.
Discover the Norwegian Spirit by Norwegian Cruise Line
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
Dreaming of a Caribbean or a European cruise? Look no further than the Norwegian Spirit, on "Europe's Leading Cruise Line." Select your ideal stateroom, with a wealth of varying amenities, from an affordable inside room to the luxurious aft-facing penthouse with large balcony.
The Norwegian Spirit was built in 1998 and completely refurbished in 2008 with all new upholstery, carpeting, wifi and red velvet seats in the Stardust Theater. You'll enjoy 14 dining options, 10 bars and lounges and so much more when you find the best Norwegian Cruise Line deals, discounts and promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Awards for Spirit by Norwegian Cruise Line
- Cruise Critic - Norwegian Spirit - Best Midsized Ship for Value for Money - 2013
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Norwegian Spirit
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Norwegian Spirit
Suites on the Norwegian Spirit have either a king size or queen size bed, with room for two to three guests. The suites range in size from 414 to 605 square feet (sf) and feature a private balcony, living area, dining area and access to the cruise ship's butler and concierge services.
Balcony Staterooms offer accommodations for up to three passengers in 171 to 201 square feet of space. These rooms, with private balconies, have a sitting area, two lower beds that convert to a queen bed and some have a pullout sofa for more guest space.
Oceanview Staterooms range in size from 157 to 287 sf, have two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed and some rooms have a sofa bed or pulldown beds to sleep up to four people. All Oceanview staterooms have either a porthole or picture window for a tranquil ocean view while you are cruising on the Norwegian Spirit. Large families should ask their travel agent about booking connecting staterooms.
Inside Staterooms offer affordable cruise ship vacationing for the entire family. Inside staterooms are 149 to 281 sf and offer accommodations for up to four guests with two beds that convert to a queen-size bed.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Norwegian Spirit
Bringing the whole family? Whether your children are young or teenaged, they'll have a blast participating in customized youth programs for kids ages 3 to 17. Let teens socialize at the Celebrity Teen Disco while you destress with a treatment or a workout at the Mandara Spa & Fitness Center. Freshen up during your cruise vacation at Oscar's Hair & Beauty Salon, and press your luck at Maharajah's Casino, with 158 slot machines, Blackjack, Roulette, Craps and more.
Take advantage of the Tivoli Pool, an amazing aquatic experience at sea with four hot tubs and several deck chairs and sunbeds. Choose from a full range of premium champagnes with caviar at Champagne Charlie's Champagne Bar, relax at casual Henry's Pub with your favorite brew, or choose from eight other unique bars and lounges. Catch a comedy show, a glitzy performance from On Broadway and ELEMENTS, Norwegian Cruise Line's new production show. Entertainment options are endless aboard Norwegian Cruise Line discount cruises on the Norwegian Spirit.
Dining Options on the Norwegian Spirit
When it's time to refuel, grab a German bratwurst and sauerkraut at Bier Garten Grill, casual Italian fare at La Trattoria, order in with room service or choose from 11 other delicious options. Look to Dunhill Travel for the best deals on Norwegian Cruise Line promotions and other cruise ship vacations.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- The Gardens Room is one of two main dining rooms on board the Norwegian Spirit offering free breakfast, lunch and dinner to all guests.
- Windows is a slightly more upscale restaurant, and the second main dining room on the Spirit. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is complimentary to all guests and included in cruise ship fare.
Deck 7 Dining Options
- Blue Lagoon Cafe is a free 24-hour food court offering dishes such as fish and chips, burgers and mozzarella sticks.
- Cafe 49 is your best option for coffee, tea and a pastry to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Cagney's Steakhouse is open for dinner only, and charges $30 per person.
- Henry's Pub offers free pub fare with your beer, like fish and chips.
- Le Bistro is a French restaurant open for dinner only. Le Bistro has a fixed menu pricing of $20 per person.
- Shanghai Bar is a sports bar serving beer and pub snacks.
Deck 8 Dining Options
- Champagne Charlie's Champagne Bar is the place to go for a glass of champagne and rich appetizers including caviar and foie gras.
- Shogun is an Asian restaurant with a $15 fixed priced menu open for lunch and dinner. Shogun also serves an a la carte selection of sushi and sashimi.
- Teppanyaki Japanese hibachi grill will entertain you as knife wielding chefs prepare a quick stir fry meal right in front of you. The restaurant, open for lunch and dinner, has a fixed menu pricing of $25 per guest.
Deck 12 Dining Options
- Galaxy of the Stars Observation Lounge is a bar serving a variety of appetizers.
- La Trattoria serves pizza, pasta and other Italian food for dinner service with a fixed menu price of $15 per person.
- Raffles Court & Terrace is a free buffet serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can choose from a great selection of waffles, eggs made-to-order, soups, pastas, fruit and more.
Deck 13 Dining Options
- Bier Garten, overlooking the main pool, is an outdoor dining spot offering free bratwurst, sauerkraut, soft pretzels and other German inspired cuisine.