Norwegian Sky by Norwegian Cruise Line
3-Day Bahamas Cruise on Norwegian Sky
Up to $100 cash back + drink for free
August 2017 sailing
For those short on vacation time, Norwegian Sky provides some great options for a quick 3 or 4-day getaway to the Bahamas. Itineraries mostly focus on ports in Bahamas and a day or two at sea. While not as big and flashy as some of Norwegian''s newest ships, you will have a hard time finding a better deal for a quick and affordable getaway to the Caribbean!
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
Sail away on your Bahamas cruise on the Norwegian Sky with 1,002 cabins capable of holding up to 2,004 passengers. The Sky is a member of the Sun Class of cruise ships from Norwegian Cruise Line, along with sister ship Norwegian Sun. The Norwegian Sky, built in 1999, underwent a complete refurbishment in 2009 with enhancements to the staterooms, suites and public areas. When you trust Dunhill Travel Deals to feature the best daily Norwegian Cruise Line deals, discounts and promotions, you'll save more on your next cruise vacation.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
Suites on board the Norwegian Sky are 402 to 835 square feet (sf) with room for three to five guests. All suites have private balconies, queen-size or king-size beds, living area, dining area and access to butler and concierge service.
Balcony Staterooms have floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to your private balcony. These rooms range in size from 202 to 226 sf and feature an indoor sitting area and two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed. Some balcony staterooms have a pull out sofa to accommodate a total of three guests.
Oceanview Staterooms, with 149 sf of living space, are furnished with either a picture window or porthole for optimal ocean viewing while enjoying your cruise vacation. Bedding options include two lower beds that convert to queen size and some have a convertible sofa bed or two pulldown beds to sleep up to five guests.
Inside Staterooms on the Norwegian Sky range in size from 121 to 147 square feet. All inside cabins have two lower beds that can be set up as a queen-size bed, and some rooms include two pulldown beds to house up to four guests.
Entertainment & Activities
Love to let loose? The Norwegian Sky boasts the "Best Cruise Party" award from Frommer's in 2011 with the White Hot Party, an exhilarating starlit party. Attend a spinning class at Body Waves Fitness Center, take your clubs for a drive at one of two golf driving nets, or hit the basketball/volleyball court.
Children can watch movies, create arts and crafts and play on the computer at Kid's Korner, and Splashes Kid's Pool is the perfect place for children to play. Relax with a treatment at the Mandara Spa, or get your retail therapy fix at the Galleria Shops. Kick back with a martini at Captain Cook's Bar, sip on champagne at the Atrium Bar, or choose from ten other bars and lounges. Your cruise vacation can be as relaxing or exciting as you wish aboard the Norwegian Sky Norwegian Cruise Line special.
Sample genuine French cuisine at Le Bistro, choose a seasonal dish at Palace, place your order for a perfectly cooked T-bone at Cagney's, or choose from ten other unique dining options. Enjoy great Norwegian Cruise Line promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Cagney's Steakhouse offers a fixed price menu of $15 for children and $30 for adults. Enjoy their delicious smoked St. Louis ribs with chili bean casserole with bacon and coleslaw, and follow it with a slice of Oreo cheesecake.
- Crossings is one of the main dining rooms offering complimentary meals to all guests.
- Le Bistro serves gourmet French food with a $10 surcharge for children and $20 for adults.
- Palace changes its menu daily, and service at this restaurant is included in guests' cruise fare.
Deck 7 Dining Options
- The Coffee Bar is a perfect place to unwind and choose a delicious dessert to go with your cup of coffee or iced tea.
Deck 11 Dining Options
- Garden Cafe offers a free buffet meal, and allows guests to eat either at an inside table or outside by the pool.
- Il Adagio serves classic Italian favorites including minestrone, osso bucco and lobster fettuccine. There is is a cover charge of $7.50 for children and $15 for adults.
- Longboard Bar is a sports bar serving snacks along with a breakfast and lunch buffet.
Stateroom Dining Options
- Pizza 24/7 - pizza is available anytime you want on the Norwegian Sky. Simply call room service or let your server know and a fresh, hot pie will be delivered to either your stateroom or lounge, and it's a bargain for only $5 per pizza.
- Room Service is available 24 hours per day. A variety of food choices can be order free, although there is a small delivery charge for midnight to 5 a.m. service.
Norwegian Cruise Line Deals
9-Day Scandinavia Cruise on Norwegian Jade
- Up to $50 credit + redcued deposits
- Departs July 2017
- Over 15 dining options to choose from
7-Day Alaska Cruise on Norwegian Pearl
- Credits, dining + bev. pkg. & more!
- Departs August 2017
- Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay, more
7-Day Alaska Cruise on Norwegian Jewel
- Reduced deposits + up to $50 credit
- Price found August 2017
- Roundtrip from Seattle
7-Day Hawaii Cruise on Pride of America
- Ends soon: dining, gratuities & credit
- July 2017 departure
- Honolulu to Maui, Hilo & Kauai