Norwegian Getaway by Norwegian Cruise Line
9-Day Baltic/Russia on Norwegian Getaway
Up to 4 free amenities, $25 credit
Sailing June 2017
One of the newer Norwegian ships, the Getaway packs a bunch of fun and comfort into one ship! It sails out of Miami and has itineraries going to the Caribbean, Jamaica, Mexico and Cayman Islands. There won't be a shortage of scenic beaches, emerald water and sunny weather. Get great prices and exclusive discounts when you book with Cruise.com.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
The Getaway is a Breakaway Class cruise ship from Norwegian Cruise Line, along with sister ship Norwegian Breakaway. The Getaway has 2,014 cabins with room for 3,969 guests, from comfortable accommodations for the solo traveler in the Studio, to the luxurious and spacious Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite with large balcony.
Based in sunny South Florida, the Norwegian Getaway is "Miami's Ultimate Ship™". Miami-based artist David "LEBO" Le Batard designed the stunning art on Getaway's hull, with mermaids, pelicans and colors inspired by the sun and ocean in the city. Take your pick of a range of staterooms when you get a great Norwegian Cruise Line deal from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
Cruise ship guests, from solo travelers to large families, will find a variety of cabins on the Norwegian Getaway.
The Haven Suites give guests access to the exclusive Haven Courtyard area, with private restaurant and lounge, and 24-hour butler and concierge service. These suites have large private balconies and range in size from 328 to 932 square feet (sf) to accommodate between two and six guests. All Haven Suites include a luxurious king-size bed, living area, dining area and bathrooms which include a shower and separate bathtub. Some Haven Suites also come equipped with sofa beds or a second bedroom and guest bathroom.
Mini Suites all have large private balconies and range from 239 to 585 square feet with room for two to four guests. These suites have either a king-size bed or two lower beds that convert to a queen size bed. Most mini suites have a sofa bed and some even come with a bathtub, perfect for families traveling with young children.
Spa Suites have either two lower beds that convert to queen size, or a large king-size bed. These suites, with their private balcony, are between 207 and 239 sf with room for two to four guests. Spa suites include access to the ships Mandara Spa and fitness center area and complimentary access to the thermal spa suites during regular spa hours. Select spa suites have whirlpool tubs and waterfall showers with multiple jets.
Balcony Staterooms are named for their private balconies with terrific views of the ocean while cruising on board the Norwegian Getaway. These staterooms offer 207 to 516 sf of living space with room for two to four guests. All balcony staterooms have two lower beds that can be converted to a queen bed, and some also have an upper bed and sofa bed.
Oceanview Staterooms are perfect for guests traveling with their family and have room for up to five guests with 129 to 150 sf of space per stateroom. All oceanview cabins have a large picture window, for enjoying the ocean view, and include two lower beds convertible to queen size. Certain staterooms come with two pulldown beds for more guest space, and there are even connecting oceanview staterooms available.
Inside Staterooms range in size from 129 to 150 sf, and can accommodate two to four guests. Each stateroom has two lower beds which convert to a queen size bed, and some inside staterooms also come with two pulldown beds.
Studio Staterooms, with 99 to 131 sf of space, are designed for the solo cruise ship traveler. Studios feature a full size bed, corridor window and separate areas for your bathroom, sink and shower. All guests choosing a studio stateroom have access to the private studio lounge area on the Norwegian Getaway.
Entertainment & Activities
Featuring ground-breaking entertainment, Norwegian Getaway is the first ship to feature the GRAMMY Experience at sea, which is set to include artifacts chosen and curated by the GRAMMY Museum, along with live performances by past GRAMMY winners and nominees. Choose from 12 unique bars and lounges, including the Key West-inspired Sunset Bar, Sugarcane Mojito Bar and the Svedka and Inniskillin Ice Bar.
Children will enjoy the complimentary youth program, including the Splash Academy that features dodgeball and scavenger hunts. Get some R&R at Norwegian Getaway's Day Spa, with over 50 treatment options. Once you step foot on this remarkable ship for your Norwegian Cruise Line discount Eastern Caribbean cruise, you'll never want to leave.
Find great Norwegian Cruise Line specials and dining options on board the Norwegian Getaway. There are 28 restaurants on the Getaway. Dine and dance in the glamorous grand main dining room at the Tropicana Room, or order your favorite frozen drink at the Flamingo Bar & Grill. Specialty dining options include Le Bistro French Restaurant, Cagney's Steakhouse and Ocean Blue, a fine seafood restaurant by Food Network star, Iron Chef and New York City restaurateur Geoffrey Zakarian.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- Cafe at the Atrium is the place to go for a cocktail or a cup of coffee.
- Illusionarium offers guests a unique dining experience while watching a magic show.
- Le Bistro serves classic French cuisine with a fixed menu pricing of $10 for children and $20 for adults.
- Savor is one of the main dining rooms on The Getaway where guests can enjoy complimentary food and beverages.
- Taste is a main dining room, featuring a different menu each day, and all meals from Taste are included in the cruise fare.
- Teppanyaki is a Japanese hibachi restaurant with fixed menu pricing of $12.50 for children and $25 for adults.
Deck 7 Dining Options
- O'Sheehan's Irish Pub features complimentary food to all guests including lobster, shrimp and all-you-can-eat ribs.
- Shanghai's offers a la carte pricing on dim sum, fried rice and noodle dishes.
- The Tropicana Room is one of Getaway's main dining rooms, with all meals included in your cruise fare.
Deck 8 Dining Options
- Cagney's is an American Steakhouse featuring steaks, crab cakes and truffle fries. Cagney's offers fixed menu pricing of $15 for children and $30 for adults.
- Carlo's Bake Shop features all the decadent treats and confections for which the "Cake Boss" is famous.
- Dolce Gelato is the place to go for a cold and creamy ice cream cone.
- La Cucina is restaurant featuring Italian specialties such as lobster fettuccine and pasta carbonara. La Cucina offers fixed menu pricing of $7.50 for children and $15 for adults.
- Ocean Blue by Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian features refreshing cocktails and delicious seafood dishes with a fixed menu pricing of $24.50 for children and $49 for adults.
- Wasabi is a sushi bar and grill offering a la carte pricing on all menu items.
Deck 15 Dining Options
- Garden Cafe offers complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual buffet setting.
Deck 16 Dining Options
- Flamingo Grill is the place to go for a variety of snacks and frozen drinks.
- The Haven Restaurant offers complimentary, private dining for guests staying in the Haven suites.
- Spice H2O is an adults only oasis where you can lounge by the hot tub or waterfall, during the day, or enjoy dancing at night while snacking on various appetizers and cocktails.
Norwegian Cruise Line Deals
7-Day Hawaii Cruise on Pride of America
- Ends soon: dining, gratuities & credit
- June 2017 departure
- Honolulu to Maui, Hilo & Kauai
7-Day Bermuda Cruise on Norwegian Dawn
- Dining & beverage pkg, credits, more
- Depart June 2017
- 15 dining options, 11 bars & lounges
7-Day Alaska Cruise on Norwegian Bliss
- Up to $150 cash back + $25 credit
- Depart June 2018
- Book now to sail on new Norwegian ship
7-Day Alaska Cruise on Norwegian Sun
- Up to $150 cash back offer
- June 2017 sailing
- Book now for best rates