Caribbean & Mediterranean Cruises on the Norwegian Epic
7-Day W. Caribbean Cruise on Norwegian Epic
Up to $100 credit
March 2017 departure
Norwegian Epic was built in 2010 and is one of the biggest NCL ships. The stylish Epic carries around 4,000 guests catered to by a professional staff of 1,753 crew members. In addition to great service, you can enjoy the Blue Man Group, Legends in Concert, a jazz club, live comedy, and a dueling piano bar. If you enjoy more active pastimes, climb the rock wall, then cool off at the aqua park.
Discover the Norwegian Epic by Norwegian Cruise Line
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
The Norwegian Epic is the ship vacationers recommend for their next Europe cruise or Caribbean cruise. Choose from a variety of comfortable, yet luxurious stateroom options when you select the unbeatable Norwegian Cruise Line deals, discounts and promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals. The Epic offers passage for 4,100 guests catered to by an attentive staff of 1,753 crew members.
Awards for Epic by Norwegian Cruise Line
- Today Travel - Best Cruise Ship for Kids - 2012
- Cruise Critic - Best Cruise for Sea Days - 2012
- Travel Weekly Reader's Choice Award - Best Overall Individual Cruise - 2012
- Porthole Magazine - Best Mega Ship - 2012
- Porthole Magazine - Best Cruise Line for Solo Travelers - 2012
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Norwegian Epic
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Norwegian Epic
When you're ready to book your next cruise ship vacation with Norwegian Cruise Line, you can choose from a variety of cabin options on the Norwegian Epic.
The Haven Suites offer butler and concierge service and access to the exclusive Haven Courtyard area with private bar, restaurant and lounge. Enjoy 322 to 852 square feet (sf) of living space, all with private balconies and room for two to six guests. Haven Suites are equipped with either queen-size or king-size beds and some suites have their own whirlpool tub.
Mini Suites on board the Norwegian Epic are all 245 sf with room for three to four guests. Mini guest suites feature private balconies, two lower beds convertible to queen and luxury baths with showers or tubs.
Spa Suites offer the ultimate in pampering with complimentary access to the Mandara Spa and Thermal Spa Suites. Spa suites range from 203 to 378 sf, with private balconies and room for two to three guests. These suites either have two lower beds that convert to queen size, or a circular queen-size bed and some feature their own in-suite hot tub.
Balcony Staterooms accommodate three to four guests in cabins ranging from 188 to 251 sf. Two lower beds convert to a queen-size bed and there is a private balcony and a separate bathroom with shower. Family balcony staterooms also have an upper bed, sofa bed and some even have connecting staterooms for guests traveling with large families.
Studio Staterooms are perfect for the solo cruise ship traveler, with a compact but comfortable 100 sf of living space. The studios feature a full size bed, flat screen TV and a one-way viewing window to the corridor. Studio guests also have access to the private Living Room area with bar, TVs and club seating, a perfect way to relax and unwind.
Inside Staterooms have 128 sf of living space and room for two to four guests. These staterooms come with two lower beds which can be converted to a queen-size bed and a bathroom with a separate shower area. The Family staterooms also include two pulldown beds and access to the Norwegian Epic kids' area.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Norwegian Epic
Create your own entertainment itinerary with endless options, including performances by the Blue Man Group, Legends in Concert, a jazz club, live comedy, a dueling piano bar and a variety of exciting clubs and lounges. Challenge your strength and stamina with the climbing and rappelling wall, cool off at the aqua park or pools, or relax with a hot stone massage at the full-service Mandara Spa.
Children can participate in a variety of fun activities and games through the complimentary youth programs for kids ages 3 to 17. Get some retail therapy at The Marketplace, with an array of shops featuring everything from necessities to chic designer clothing. Whatever your dream cruise vacation, you're guaranteed to find Norwegian Cruise Line specials on board the Norwegian Epic.
Dining Options on the Norwegian Epic
There's something to satisfy every taste aboard the Norwegain Epic cruise ship; seven complimentary dining options are included in your cruise vacation, from three-course fine dining to endless buffets. Book your next Norwegian Cruise Line discount vacation on the Epic and enjoy a variety of dining options such as sushi, Italian and much more.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Atrium Cafe serves distinctive wines along with espresso, latte and other coffee creations.
- Le Bistro serves classic French cuisine at dinnertime with a fixed menu pricing of $10 for children and $20 for adults.
- Taste serves contemporary Mediterranean cuisine, including Greek salad and braised lamb shank, for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This restaurant offers complimentary cuisine as part of the cruise fare.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- The Manhattan Room is a NYC style supper club with complimentary food.
- O'Sheehan's is an Irish pub serving fish and chips, chicken wings, hot dogs and more. The food is always free to cruise ship guests.
- Shanghai's Chinese Restaurant offers a fixed price menu of $7.50 for kids and $15 for adults. Asian inspired cuisine includes egg drop soup, spring rolls, BBQ spare ribs, beef with broccoli and shrimp fried rice.
- Shanghai Noodle Bar offers a la carte pricing on pot stickers, vegetable spring rolls and noodle bowls.
- Spiegel Tent is a unique entertainment and dining option. Guests get to watch circus acrobatics while enjoying their meal. Standard pricing per guest is $29.99.
Deck 7 Dining Options
- Cagney's steakhouse serves certified Angus beef, Waygu beef burgers along with appetizers, sides and desserts. Pricing is $15 for children and $30 for adults.
- Moderno waiters serve guests skewers of grilled meat including chicken, beef and ribs. This Brazilian steakhouse charges $10 for children and $20 for adults.
- Teppanyaki is an entertaining Japanese hibachi restaurant. Guests sit around a large, centralized grill while the chef prepares meals right before your eyes. There is a fixed menu charge of $12.50 per child and $25 per adult.
- Wasabi sushi bar serves a la carte sushi and sashimi including the Godzilla Roll, combining sweet shrimp, mango, avocado, caramelized cashews and coconut.
- La Cucina serves authentic Italian cuisine with a cover plate charge of $7.50 for children and $15 for adults. Enjoy hearty antipasto, pasta, risotto, pizza and desserts at La Cucina.
- Garden Cafe is a free buffet open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Spice H2O is an adult-only oasis where you can enjoy a buffet meal by the pool.
- Waves Pool Bar serves frozen drinks and cocktails by the pool.
- The Haven Courtyard Grill is an exclusive area for guests staying in the Haven suites.
- The Haven Restaurant offers complimentary meals to guests staying in one of the Haven suites.
- Great Outdoors is outside by the pool, just steps away from the Garden Cafe. This buffet offers free breakfast, lunch and dinner to all ship guests.