Norwegian Breakaway, Bahamas & Bermuda Cruises from New York
7-Day Bahamas Cruise on Norwegian Breakaway
Up to $50 credit + bev. package
December 2016 sailing
Set sail on Norwegian Breakaway and spend your days exploring the Caribbean! Built in 2013, Breakaway is one of the newest ships in the Norwegian Cruise Line fleet and features great dining and entertainment. Itineraries mainly focus on the Caribbean, with some months including sailings to Bermuda.
Discover the Norwegian Breakaway by Norwegian Cruise Line
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
The Norwegian Breakaway is one of the newest and largest Norwegian Cruise Line ships embarking from New York City and traveling to exciting destinations. The Breakaway is a Breakaway Class cruise ship from Norwegian Cruise Lines along with sister ship the Norwegian Getaway.
This vessel features four types of staterooms - Mini-Suite with Balcony, Mid-Ship Balcony, Balcony and Inside rooms. The Norwegian Breakaway has room for up to 4,000 guests in 2,014 suites and staterooms. Find great Norwegian Cruise Line promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals and save more on your Southern Caribbean cruise aboard the Norwegian Cruise Line Breakaway ship.
Awards for Breakaway by Norwegian Cruise Line
- Voted Best New Ship in Cruise Critic's Editors' Picks Awards
- Voted Best Rookie Cruise Ship by the readers of Travel Weekly
- Voted 2013 Best Cruise for Families by Yahoo Travel
- Voted 2013 Best Family Cruises - Freedom of Choice Winner by Family Circle
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Norwegian Breakaway
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Norwegian Breakaway
There are many cabin options for guests to choose from including the ultra-luxurious Haven Suites to the Studio Staterooms perfect for solo travelers.
The Haven Suites all include spacious, private balconies, king size beds, and range in size from 328 to 932 square feet (sf). There are six options to choose from including Penthouse Suites, Two-Bedroom Family Villas and the Deluxe Owner's Suites. All Haven Suites have exclusive key card access to The Haven Courtyard area, restaurant and lounge, and include 24-hour butler and concierge service ready to take care of your every need.
Mini Suites on the Norwegian Breakaway include private balconies with six options to choose from. Ranging from 239 to 585 sf, these staterooms accommodate three to four people. The mini suites have either a king size bed or two lower beds that convert to a queen size bed.
Spa Suites - range in size from 208 to 309 sf and come with their own private balconies. There are three types of spa suites on the Norwegian Breakaway, all of which feature access to the ship's fitness center and Mandara Spa area. The spa suites also offer guests complimentary access to the Thermal Spa Suites during regular spa hours.
Balcony Staterooms all include private balconies with amazing views and range from 207 to 550 sf of living space and accommodate two to four people. All balcony staterooms come equipped with two lower beds that convert to a queen size bed. Family balcony staterooms also come with an upper bed and a sofa bed.
Oceanview Staterooms range in size from 161 to 252 sf and have two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed. All Oceanview staterooms have a large picture window for a terrific ocean view while you are cruising on the Norwegian Breakaway. For large families, ask about booking connecting staterooms.
Inside Staterooms are perfect for families traveling on a budget and range in size from 129 to 201 sf. All Inside staterooms include two lower beds which convert to a queen-size bed with accommodations for two to four people.
Studio Staterooms, ranging in size from 99 to 131 sf, are perfect for the single traveler and feature a full-sized bed and a one-way window overlooking the corridor. Studio staterooms also include access to the private Studio Lounge and separate sink and shower areas.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Norwegian Breakaway
Traveling with the family? Norwegian Breakaway provides youth programs for children ages 3 to 17. Marvel at the dazzling aerial acrobatics of the Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy or enjoy drinks at one of several exciting bars and lounges, including Fat Cats Jazz & Blues Club and Howl at the Moon. Slip and slide at the Aqua Park, 17 decks above the sea, while the kids play at the Kids' Aqua Park. Visit the Sports Complex, featuring three stories of action-packed activities, or perfect your Poker face in the Casino. Enjoy daytime and nighttime entertainment at 678 Ocean Place, bustling with shops, bars, nightlife, restaurants and much, much more. You're guaranteed to get the entertainment experience you've dreamed about aboard Norwegian Breakaway. Find the best Norwegian Cruise Line deals, discounts and promotions featured daily from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Dining Options on the Norwegian Breakaway
Meals at any of the three main dining rooms are included in the passenger cruise fare on the Breakaway. All other restaurants and food options incur an extra charge on Norwegian Cruise Line specials.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- Le Bistro Restaurant serves classic French cuisine. Fixed menu pricing is $10 for children and $20 for adults.
- Savor is one of three main dining rooms on the Breakaway and cruise fare includes selections from this restaurant.
- Taste Restaurant is another one of the main dining rooms. The menu changes daily and all meals from Taste are included in the cruise fare.
Deck 7 Dining Options
- O'Sheehan's Neighborhood Bar & Grill serves complimentary Irish pub fare including fish and chips and chicken pot pie.
- Shanghai's Noodle Bar serves dim sum and noodle dishes and menu items are priced a la carte.
- Manhattan Room is one of the main dining rooms offering complimentary dining choices in this New York City style restaurant.
Deck 8 Dining Options
- Cagney's is an American-style steakhouse offering fixed menu pricing of $15 for children and $30 for adults.
- Carlo's Bake Shop from TLC's Cake Boss TV star Buddy Valastro offers a la carte pricing on cakes, cupcakes and other desserts.
- Dolce Gelato offers a la carte pricing on various ice cream treats.
- La Cucina is a casual, family style restaurant offering Italian food and pizza. Fixed pricing is $7.50 for children and $15 for adults.
- Moderno Churasscaria is a Brazilian-style steakhouse serving grilled meats table side. Fixed menu pricing is $10 for children and $20 for adults.
- Ocean Blue from Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian features a variety of seafood selections. Fixed pricing is $24.50 for children and $49 for adults.
- The Raw Bar is another dining option on the Breakaway from celebrity chef Geoffrey Zakarian. All menu selections, including drinks and desserts, are a la carte.
- Wasabi serves sushi, sashimi and tempura at the Wasabi bar and Yakitori grill with a la carte menu items.
- Garden Cafe is a complimentary buffet for all guests open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Food choices include omelets, waffles, pasta, carving stations and desserts.
- Haven Restaurant is a private, complimentary restaurant serving guests staying in the Haven suites.
- Uptown Bar & Grill is a complimentary, casual dining experience near the ship's Aqua Park area.