MSC Divina by MSC Cruises
7-Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise on MSC Divina
Limited time offer: $99 deposit
September 30 sailing
Limited time: $99 deposit. Exclusive offer: kids 11 and under sail free on select dates. Special military rates available. Depart from sunny Miami on a cruise of the Eastern Caribbean on the MSC Divina, one of the newest ships in the MSC Cruises fleet. Enjoy two days of relaxation at sea before arriving in Philipsburg, the capital of Sint Maarten. Journey on to historic San Juan, Puerto Rico, and then to the colorful city of Nassau before returning to the Port of Miami.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
Recipient of multiple awards and accolades for both 2015 and 2016, the MSC Divina cruise ship is a crown achievement in luxury sea travel. Designed with the timeless elegance and majesty of the Golden Age, and inspired by the glamour and elegance of award-winning actress Sophia Loren, MSC Cruises’ Divina stands out among the competition as a premiere luxury ship of their Fantasia line. With various attractions, all featuring the Divina’s unmatched luxury, you will never run out of things to do on your oceanic adventure.
Marvel as you walk the steps of the dazzling Swarovski Crystal staircases, or take time for yourself and indulge in an exotic, authentic Balinese massage in the MSC Aurea Spa. The MSC Divina is designed to address your every need and make true your every wish, and at Dunhill Travel we offer incredible cruise line promotions and discounts for your trip aboard.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
State-of-the art luxury cruise staterooms are yours to enjoy no matter what the occasion, or your budget. From beautiful interior staterooms filled with designer furniture, to deluxe accommodations featuring opulent interiors, your needs will be met while you enjoy exclusive cruise rates.
All rooms come standard with an interactive flat-panel LCD TV, telephone, mini bar, and safe. Upgrade your room with an MSC signature Experience – available options include Bella, Fantastica, Aurea, or the premiere MSC Yacht Club exclusive experience. Room experiences provide added amenities like priority boarding, 24-hour butler service, a dedicated concierge, unlimited drinks, access to exclusive areas of the ship, spa packages, and fitness programs.
- Only two Royal Suites are available on the ship with approximately 560 sq. ft. of space including a separate bedroom with a large double bed or your choice of two single beds.
- A spacious walk-in closet with vanity are opposite floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that lead to a large private veranda with seating.
- Refresh yourself in a luxurious marble bathroom with full bath and shower.
- Enjoy a double sofa bed in the living room with armchairs, and a Nintendo® Wii™ console.
Executive & Family Suite
- Executive and Family Suites include a large queen bed that can be converted to two single beds, panoramic sealed windows and up to 570 sq. ft. of space to lounge.
- Ample wardrobe space and a bathroom with bathtub comes equipped with all the toiletries you need for the events of the day.
- Deluxe Suites range from 280 to 420 sq. ft. and include a large queen bed that can be converted to two single beds on request and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors lead to a large private balcony with seating.
- The large walk-in closet with vanity, plus a luxurious bathroom with bathtub and shower equip you with all the amenities you need to get ready for the day’s excursions.
- Relax in the living room equipped with double sofa bed.
- Approximately from 226 to 505 sq. ft., a Suite includes a large queen bed that can be converted to two single beds by request, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors lead to a large private veranda with seating or panoramic sealed windows.
- Enjoy included toiletries in a luxurious bathroom with bathtub and shower.
- This suite is finished with a spacious wardrobe and a living room with a double sofa bed, an armchair and a desk
- Ranging from 183 to 454 sq. ft., Balcony Staterooms include a large queen bed that can be converted to two single beds, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that lead to a large private veranda with seating.
- The bathtub, shower and spacious wardrobe include everything you need to take on the day’s planned activities
- Relax in the living room with double sofa bed, armchair, and desk.
- Spacious accommodations for up to six people, comprises of two connecting triple staterooms, two balconies, and two bathrooms.
- These rooms come with a fixed per-stateroom price regardless of the number of occupants staying in the room.
- Ocean View staterooms are 120 to 312 sq. ft. with a large queen bed that can be converted to two single beds by request and a large ocean view window.
- Refresh yourself in a spacious bathroom with shower.
- Enjoy a sitting area with armchairs and a desk.
- Interior staterooms range from 140 to 258 sq. ft. and include a large queen bed or your choice of two single beds.
- Prepare for the day’s events in your private bathroom with shower.
Entertainment & Activities
From kids and adult clubs to sports and leisure activities, MSC Divina has everything you need to make the most of your next cruise vacation. If you’re looking for exciting nightlife, enjoy delicious spirits in luxury bars and lounges that are sure to keep you and your friends entertained into the night.
Want the kids to enjoy their time on board and make friends? Choose from the Graffiti’s Teen Club, the I Puffi Kid’s Club, the F1 Simulator, and more. Soak up the sun on our top deck as you swim in the gleaming waters of our Aqua Park.
Looking for something more slow paced? Lay back and enjoy an authentic and exotic Balinese massage in the MSC Aurea Spa. Stay fit in the MSC Aurea Spa Gym, then go for a swim in the Garden Pool, a top deck infinity pool.
Play to win in the Casino Veneziano, or enjoy our Broadway-size Pantheon Theatre.
Your options are only limited by the hours in the day, and with all the incredible onboard activities you can fill your entire schedule with entertainment and fun.
Aboard our luxury cruise ship, you’ll find delectable choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. From casual spots for a quick bite in between activities, to elegant restaurants where you can wear your evening best, there won’t be a single craving you can’t satisfy.
Stimulate your senses with the rich aromatic flavors of slow-cooked delicacies in the Eataly Steakhouse, or relax as you eat and gaze out over the blue horizon at the Galaxy restaurant. No matter where you choose to dine, every bite will be a mouthwatering experience of exotic flavors imbibed with fresh ingredients that are delicately woven together.
When you choose to sail aboard the MSC Divina cruise ship you can choose to eat at any of these incredible restaurants.
- Le Muse: Inspired by timeless elegance, Le Muse takes you back to the golden age of Italian architecture with posh interiors decorated with gold drapes and large, intricately carved columns.
- Villa Rosa Panoramic Restaurant: Rosy interiors and silky linens are combined to create an atmosphere of elegance and sophistication. Soak in a panoramic view of the sea from one of their large porthole windows.
- Ristorante Italia: Simple yet classic design with light colors and crystal-clear glass fixtures. Ristorante Italia features a menu filled with Italian classics.
- Eataly Steakhouse: Luxurious entrees with enticing appetizers and delectable spirits; these are just a sliver of what you can expect at the Eataly Steakhouse.
- La Cantina di Bacco: Sit back and relax as you take your pick of dozens of delicious tapas, while enjoying a glass of silky, rich wine.
- The Black Crab Restaurant: Enjoy a lavish meal highlighting seafood dishes in a dining room decorated with black, gold, and purple and featuring touches of marble throughout.
- Galaxy Restaurant: Gaze out over the open horizon and enjoy sensory fusion meals in the Galaxy Restaurant.
- Calumet Buffet: If you’re looking for the perfect place to grab a bite in between activities, the Calumet Buffet offers the right balance of self-service with delicious food items.