Majesty of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
3-Day Bahamas Cruise on Majesty of the Seas
Up to $50 credit + free gratuities
August 2017 departure
The Majesty of the Seas is one of Royal Caribbean''s island-hopping cruise ships that will take you to the sunny Bahamas in royal style. On board, you can spend your evening hours watching exhilarating Broadway-style shows in the Main Theater, trying your luck at the Vegas-style Casino Royale, or finding new friends in one of nine bars and lounges serving refreshing cocktails. For a tropical treat, take your next cruise on the Majesty of the Seas.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
The sole member of the Sovereign class, Royal Caribbean International’s Majesty of the Seas® ship is the vessel of choice if your sights are set on an amazing Bahamas cruise. Book a three or four-night getaway from Florida when you find the best cruise deals, discounts and promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals.
With comfortable staterooms and 12 decks full of fun and diverse entertainment options, you can make your days as action-packed or relaxing as you wish. Let your palette pick from several casual dining options from the Main Dining room with complimentary, multi-course meals to Sorrento’s Pizza and Johnny Rockets®. Majesty of the Seas by Royal Caribbean International also provides a complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program as well as Royal Babies® and Royal Tots® programming to entertain children of all ages. Find comfort in knowing you booked the best deal for your Bahamas cruise with Dunhill Travel Deals.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
Take your pick from more than ten different types of staterooms aboard Majesty of the Seas. These rooms all come standard with various amenities for your convenience such as a hairdryer, TV, phone, private bath with shower and vanity.
These rooms include two twin beds that can convert to a Royal King-size bed and sleep two guests. Some rooms may be equipped with Pullman-style beds and can sleep up to four guests.
- Interior Staterooms are 114 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep up to four guests.
- Accessible Interior Staterooms are 190 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. Private bathroom includes convenient amenities like wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
All Outside Staterooms feature a spectacular ocean view through your own window and offer all standard room features. These rooms include two twin beds that can convert to a Royal King-size bed and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with additional Pullman-style beds and/or sofa beds can sleep additional guests as noted.
- Ocean View Staterooms are 120 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep up to four guests.
- Accessible Ocean View Staterooms are 199 sq. ft. and sleep two passengers. The private bathroom with wide door is equipped with roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink as well additional accessible features.
- Superior Ocean View Staterooms are 155 sq. ft. and sleep two guests. These staterooms also include a sitting area and vanity.
Suites aboard Majesty of the Seas offer more space, style, luxury features and all the comforts of home with five options to choose from. All suites offer a private balcony so you can wake up to breathtaking views each day. The Royal Family Suite can sleep up to eight guests.
- Junior Suites are 221 sq. ft. with a 61 sq. ft. balcony and sleep three guests. These suites include a sofa bed, refrigerator, vanity area and bathtub in addition to standard room amenities.
- Grand Suites are 327 sq. ft. with a 111 sq. ft. balcony and sleep two guests. These suites also include a vanity area and bathtub in addition to standard room amenities.
- Royal Family Suites are 364 sq. ft. with a 78 sq. ft. balcony and can sleep eight guests. These suites include two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living area, refrigerator and vanity area in addition to standard amenities.
- Owner’s Suites are 446 sq. ft. with a 108 sq. ft. balcony and sleep two guests. These suites include a queen-size bed, refrigerator and vanity area in addition to standard room amenities.
- Royal Suites are 700 sq. ft. with a 147 sq. ft. balcony. These suites include a bedroom, whirlpool bathtub, living room with refrigerator and wet bar, entertainment center and vanity area.
Entertainment & Activities
Relieve stress with an acupuncture treatment at the Vitality Spa or start on your Bahamian tan on the Sun Deck with two swimming pools. Feeling more adventurous? Test your strength on the rock-climbing wall, shoot some hoops on the basketball court or break a sweat on the top-deck jogging track. While the kids are enjoying Fisher Price activities and teenagers are socializing in the expanded teen-only hangout areas, you can play the slots at the 7,500-square-foot Casino Royale® or sip on a margarita at Boleros Latin-themed lounge. Whatever your vacation aspirations, Majesty of the Seas has entertainment options for every preference.
Your dining choices are endless aboard Majesty of the Seas. From the complimentary main dining room serving multi-course meals to additional complimentary options like Windjammer Cafe, Sorrento’s Pizza and more, there is truly something for everyone!
Deck 3 Dining Options
- Moonlight Dining Room is the ship’s main dining room and offers an extensive menu to satisfy any palate.
Deck 4 Dining Options
- Starlight Dining Room serves a wide array of delicious menu items.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Cafe Latte-tudes serves up all your coffee shop favorites including coffee and pastries.
Deck 11 Dining Options
- Windjammer Cafe is a wonderful buffet-style breakfast and lunch stop during the day and transforms into restaurant-style service featuring a different menu for dinner.
Deck 12 Dining Options
- Johnny Rockets takes you back in time for an old-school ‘50s diner experience as you enjoy a juicy burger with fries and tunes from the jukebox. Don't forget your favorite old-fashioned malted milkshakes!
Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
3-Day Bahamas - Enchantment of the Seas
- $50 credit + free prepaid gratuities
- August 2017 departure
- Ship refurbished and lengthened
7-Day S. Caribbean on Adventure of the Seas
- Free prepaid gratuities + $25 credit
- August 2017 sailing
- Several ports of call to explore
4-Day S.E. Asia Cruise, Ovation of the Seas
- Free prepaid gratuities
- Sails August 2017
- Bumper cars & sky diving simulator
12-Day Mediterranean Brilliance of the Seas
- Free prepaid gratuities
- October 2017 departure
- Rock-climbing wall, mini-golf course