Egerton House Hotel - London
Award-winning five star luxury hotel
The award-winning five-star Egerton House Hotel is located in the heart of Knightsbridge, set on a quiet street overlooking private gardens. The hotel offers the highest quality 200 thread-count Belgian linens, deluxe Penhaligon's toiletries, Service en Chambre hospitality trays, and fresh fruit and flowers, as well as still and sparkling mineral water.
London Vacation Deals
For history, Old World charm and natural beauty, it's hard to imagine a better destination than England. A trip to England to see Stone Henge, Westminster Cathedral or the land of Shakespeare will be long remembered for the friendly welcome and royal treatment you'll receive. Here are some offers to help you plan a historic vacation in England.
London & Paris 6-Nt Package w/ Air & Hotels
- Includes transfers & breakfast
- Westminster Abbey & London Tower
- Independent vacation itinerary
The Nadler Soho - London
- Modern luxury hotel in Soho
- Fair-trade tea & coffee, Nespresso
- Free wi-fi, smart TVs, work desk
The Chesterfield Mayfair - London
- Family and pet-friendly luxury hotel
- Premium nanny service for children
- Dog beds, dog sitting, dog walking
The Conrad London St. James
- Historic luxury hotel in London
- On-site restaurant and tea room
- Free wi-fi, in-room NESPRESSO machine
Amba Hotel Charing Cross - London
- Historic luxury four-star hotel
- Free wi-fi, in-room tablet, smart TVs
- Complimentary mini-bar and snacks
The Montague on The Gardens
- Luxury boutique hotel in Bloomsbury
- Located near the British Museum
- Pet-friendly and family-friendly
3-Star and Better London Hotels
- Courtesy of Trivago
- Search & compare top London hotels
- See the best available discounts
Champneys Springs Health Resort
- First purpose-built country style spa
- Set on 31 acres with water walkways
- Carita, Decléor, Elemis, and Jessica
More England Vacation Deals
Types of London Vacation Packages
England vacation packages offer an excellent way to experience the beauty of the country. This storied destination is renowned for its historic landmarks, picturesque countryside, and iconic capital city.
There are countless London tours, all offering the sights you’ve only seen on television and read about in books. Witness the colorful changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. Look up: Is the flag atop the palace, waving in the wind throughout the day? That means the Queen is home.
Art lovers can browse the British Museum’s incredible selection of ancient artifacts, many of which arrived from Babylonia, Assyria, and China. The Rosetta Stone has been on display since the early 19th century, while the Egyptian mummy hall showcases mummies and portraits that provide a glimpse into the culture’s burial rites and traditions.
No London tour is complete without a visit to Big Ben, the giant clock that sits near the Houses of Parliament. Take a tour of the country’s government buildings—you may even catch a debate while you’re there. If you prefer, indulge your inner tourist at Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. Both are lively, historic areas where people-watching is prime entertainment.
Make like a proper Englishman or woman and stroll the brilliant arcades at Covent Garden Market. This farmer’s market is jam-packed with kiosks and stalls hawking everything you could imagine. Local produce, chocolates, flowers, and handmade jewelry are always in season.
No matter your activity of choice during your London tour, you’ll enjoy the creature comforts of home—and then some. London hotels offer opulence, elegance, and practicality all at once. Spa treatments, fitness centers, and fine dining options are all standard.
Don’t wait to book a luxury England vacation package. A vacation with Dunhill Travel Deals is your chance to experience this beautiful country at its best. Whether you’re the adventurous sort or more of a shopping connoisseur, our London tours will leave a lasting impression.