Jewel of the Seas by Royal Caribbean cruise Line
7-Day W. Mediterranean on Jewel of the Seas
Up to $50 credit, free gratuities
September 2017 departure
Play pool at sea with self-leveling pool tables, or improve your golf swing at the virtual golf course on board the stunning Jewel of the Seas from Royal Caribbean International. The central decks of the Jewel feature a 10-story glass-walled atrium with ocean view glass elevators. Themed lounges provide cocktails and fun activities for the after-hours crowd. Everyone will find an activity to love on the Jewel of the Seas.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
Enjoy a total of six pools and whirlpools, over 100 luxury spa treatments at the Vitality Spa, almost 900 crew members to serve you and so much more aboard Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas®. With “every view, picture-worthy” and “every moment, unforgettable,” there’s no wonder why Jewel of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruises is the ship for you.
Break a sweat on the basketball court, rock-climbing wall, jogging track or any of Jewel of the Seas’ other fun, active entertainment options. Get your caffeine fix at Cafe Latte-tudes, a specialty coffee house, and dine at the restaurant of your choice, from the casual Windjammer Cafe to Chops Grille, a specialty steakhouse. Let the kids participate in a variety of complimentary age-appropriate activities through Royal Caribbean’s Royal Babies®, Royal Tots® and Adventure Ocean® Youth Programs while you enjoy adult entertainment. Visit the 6,459-square-foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 195 slots and 12 tables, shop duty-free, watch a complimentary Broadway-style show or indulge in your favorite cocktail at one of 16 clubs, bars and lounges. Whatever your vacation ambitions, Jewel of the Seas by Royal Caribbean International has everything you’re looking for. Imagine sailing away to the sunny islands on your Caribbean cruise or dream of the ancient ports of the Mediterranean when you take advantage of the best deals, discounts and promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
Choose your favorite stateroom on Jewel of the Seas from interior rooms to the grand Royal Suites. For your convenience, all rooms come standard with amenities such as a television, telephone, private bath with shower, vanity and hairdryer.
These rooms come standard with two twin beds that can convert to a Royal King-size bed, a private bath, a sitting area and vanity area. Most rooms feature a minibar, computer jack, an extendable working surface for laptop computers and 110/220 electrical outlets. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep up to four guests.
- Interior Staterooms are 160 sq. ft. and sleep two guests.
- Accessible Interior Staterooms are 258 sq. ft. and comfortably sleep up to two passengers. Private bathroom includes convenient amenities like wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
Outside staterooms feature a spectacular view through your own stateroom window. In addition to standard room amenities, outside staterooms also include a minibar, sitting area with sofa, computer jack, an extendable working surface for laptop computers and 110/220 electrical outlets.
- Accessible Large Ocean View Staterooms are 258 sq. ft., sleep two guests and offer ocean viewing through a stateroom window. Private bathroom is equipped with wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Large Ocean View Staterooms are 169 sq. ft. include two convertible twin beds and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep up to four guests.
- Family Ocean View Staterooms are 265 sq. ft., include two convertible twin beds, bunk beds in separate sleeping area and sitting area with sofa bed. These rooms can sleep up to six guests.
Balcony staterooms feature your own private balcony with stunning views to wake up to each day. These rooms include a sitting area with sofa and two twin beds that can convert to a Royal King-size bed and sleep two guests. Balcony Staterooms are also equipped with a minibar, computer jack, an extendable working surface for laptop computers and 110/220 electrical outlets. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds and/or sofa beds can sleep up to four guests.
- Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms are 162 sq. ft. with a 51 sq. ft. balcony and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds and/or sofa bed can sleep up to four guests.
- Accessible Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms are 271 sq. ft. with a 131 sq. ft. balcony, feature an automatic wide entry door and sleep up to two passengers. The private bathroom with wide entry door features a roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Superior Ocean View Staterooms are 189 sq. ft. with a 53 sq. ft. balcony and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds and/or sofa bed can sleep up to four guests.
Jewel of the Seas suites offer additional space, amenities and luxury during your time aboard. Equipped with the standard features included across all staterooms, suites also include a private balcony and some even offer a complimentary concierge service, which gives you private lounge access and provides personal assistance in making reservations and other arrangements. Suites are also equipped with a minibar, computer jack, an extendable working surface for laptop computers and 110/220 electrical outlets in addition to standard amenities. Suite guests can choose from up to six different floor plans.
- Junior Suites are 282 sq. ft. with a 74 sq. ft. balcony, include two convertible twin-size beds, a sitting area with sofa as well as a bathtub. These suites sleep up to four guests.
- Accessible Junior Suites offer guests a generous amount of moving room with 362 sq. ft. of living space and a 86 sq. ft. balcony. These staterooms accommodate up to two guests. The accessible private bathroom includes convenient amenities like wide entry door, roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Grand Suites are 380 sq. ft. with a 110 sq. ft. balcony, include two twin-size beds, sitting area with sofa, stereo, DVD player, bathtub and double sinks and concierge service. Grand Suites sleep up to four guests.
- Two Bedroom Suites are 532 sq. ft. with a 195 sq. ft. balcony, sleep up to eight guests, include two bedrooms each with two convertible twin-size beds, two bathrooms, living area with double sofa bed and concierge service.
- Owner’s Suites are 589 sq. ft. with a 186 sq. ft. balcony, include a queen-size bed, whirlpool bath tub, double sinks, bidet, separate living area with queen-size sofa bed, entertainment center with 42” flat screen TV, stereo, DVD player, dinette for two, walk-in closet, lounge chair with ottoman and concierge service. Owner's Suites sleep four guests.
- Royal Suites are 1156 sq. ft. with a 328 sq. ft. balcony, include a bedroom with king-size bed, whirlpool bathtub, separate powder room, bidet, steam shower, living room with queen-size sofa bed, dining table, entertainment center with 42” flat screen TV, DVD player, surround sound system, stereo, telephone, and concierge service. These rooms sleep four guests.
Entertainment & Activities
Treat your body and your mind to the 100+ spa treatments available onboard Jewel of the Seas. If something more adventurous is your scene, climb to the top of the state of the art rock climbing wall or play a game on the green at the mini-golf course. When the sun sets, don't miss Broadway-style shows in the Main Theater or try your luck in 6,459 sq. ft. Casino Royale. Endless entertainment is waiting around every corner on Jewel of the Seas!
Eat to your heart's content at complimentary, multi-course dining options as well as upscale specialty restaurants during your time onboard. Grab your morning latte at Latte-tudes and your evening feast at Chops Grille.
Deck 4 Dining Options
- Tides Dining Room is the main dining room of the ship and serves a wide menu of items sure to satisfy any palate.
- Seaside and Shoreside is a smaller dining area attached to the main dining room.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Latte-tudes serves up your coffee shop favorites at sea.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- Chops Grille is the ship’s elegant steakhouse serving steaks cooked to your choice of perfection, delicious seafood and desserts.
- Portofino specializes in delicious Italian cuisine in an intimate and upscale setting.
Deck 11 Dining Options
- Windjammer Cafe is a wonderful buffet-style breakfast and lunch stop during the day and transforms into restaurant-style service with a different menu for dinner.
Deck 12 Dining Options
- Seaview Cafe is a great place to go for enjoying a light meal or snack while taking in the beautiful ocean view.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
4-Day Japan & Far East on Mariner of the Seas
- Free prepaid gratuities
- June 2017 departure
- Ice skating, slot machines, great shows
4-Day Cuba Cruise, Empress of the Seas
- Free prepaid gratuities
- Sails July 2017
- Roundtrip to Cozumel from Tampa
7-Day Caribbean Cruise on Harmony of the Seas
- $75 onboard credit, free gratuities
- August 2017 sailing
- Ziplines, WaveRider & ice skating
4-Day S.E. Asia Cruise, Ovation of the Seas
- Free prepaid gratuities
- Sails June 2017
- Bumper cars & sky diving simulator