12-Day Ireland Tour Including Flights
Save $300 pp on escorted tour
Visit the beautiful island of Ireland in the spring, for blooming flowers, warming weather and stunning views of the ocean. This 12-day escorted Ireland tour will bring you to the popular sites in Dublin, Kilkenny, Cork and more, with all hotels and transfers included. You'll see castles, pubs, green rolling hills and the lush Irish countryside. Price includes flights, too!
Ireland Vacation Deals
Ireland vacations and tours will have you kissing the Blarney Stone, sleeping in medieval castles and meeting good folks over a cup of ale in authentic Irish pubs. Traveling through Ireland will bring you to seaside cliffs, across green rolling hills and through fascinating cities such as Dublin, Cork and Limerick. We’ve picked only the best deals to share, the "four-leaf clovers" of travel deals.
Air & 9-Day Escorted Tour of Ireland
- Save up to $860 per couple
- Incl. flights, 10 meals, transfers, more
- See castles, House of Waterford, others
Air & 9-Day Ireland Small Group Escorted Tour
- Dublin, Killarney, Galway & more
- Cliffs of Moher, Blarney Castle & more
- Meals, tours, cruise & jaunting car ride
7-Nt Self-Drive Ireland Tour w/ B&B option
- Price includes 15% discount
- Say at charming B&Bs in low season
- Longest defined coastal route
9-Nt Ireland Vacation w/ 4* Accommodations
- Includes rental car and breakfast
- Dublin, Cork, Adare & more
- Optional upgrades & extras available
10-Nt Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Vacation
- Save 15% w/ code DUNHILL17
- Includes luxury Irish Castle Stay
- Romantic tour, perfect for couples
Air & 12-Day Tour of Ireland - $300 Off
- Use code TERS300 for the discount
- Incl. hotels, transfers, 16 meals & more
- English-speaking tour manager
Save $150 pp on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way
- 9 day incl. 4-star accommodations
- Sightseeing, breakfast and most dinners
- Tours of Galway, Derry & Dublin
Air & 6-Nt Ireland Vacation w/ Tours & Car
- Save $100 with code ADARE100
- Stay at 5* Adare Manor Villas
- Must book by June 5, 2017
Ireland Vacation Packages
Ireland Vacation Packages Offer the Trip of a Lifetime
Ireland vacation packages bring to life the promise of enchanting stony turrets peeking out from rugged hillsides awash in lush, green bog. The earthy grounds alone evoke a dramatic, storybook quality, but it’s Ireland’s rich history and wonderful balance of new and old that speaks to its reputation as an idyllic—yet highly modern—paradise.
Book any Ireland vacation package, and you’ll experience the country on a deeper level. Stroll the capital city of Dublin, wander through bustling markets on Grafton Street, and explore history at every turn. Trips to Ireland simply aren't complete without partaking in a pint at a traditional Irish pub. Why not drop by the Teeling Distillery and become a certified Irish whiskey taster?
Then there are the castles, which characterize Ireland’s stunning scenery. You’ll kiss the legendary Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle, explore the 15th-century Ross Castle in Killarney, and marvel at the imposing Ballynahinch Castle in Galway. Heritage runs deep in Ireland, from its medieval castles to its old-world towns. Pedestrian-friendly squares are as energetic as they are iconic. You’ll wander narrow lanes shadowed by broad cathedrals as cheerful music wafts from nearby pubs. You’ll walk by shops drenched in color along the charming Latin Quarter in Galway.
When you book an Ireland vacation package, you’re booking the trip of a lifetime. From its picturesque rolling hills and landscapes dotted with vibrant color to its beloved watering holes and lively music scene, Ireland has something for everyone. While there, you'll stay in some of the country's—and likely the world's—most dramatic luxury accommodations.
Whether you’re a history buff, a nature lover, or a Europhile who craves nothing more than great food and a rich pint, you’ll find it all during your Ireland vacations. Peruse the extensive selection of tours and decide which Ireland vacation package is best for you.