Hotel Riu Sante Fe, All-Inclusive Resort
All-Inclusive Hotel Riu Santa Fe, Los Cabos
Amazing 24-hour all-inclusive plan
Dining options & live music
On the southern tip of Baja California, two cities make up the resort area nicknamed "Cabo." The Hotel Riu Santa Fe, in San Jose del Cabo, offers views of both the Sea of Cortez and the vast Pacific Ocean. With its amazing 24-hour all-inclusive plan, you'll enjoy a la carte and buffet dining options and live music for dancing the night away. Kids will love the kids' activities and you'll love the warm sunshine on the beach.
Discover the Hotel Riu Santa Fe, All-Inclusive Cabo Resort
Get ready for fun in the sun when you book a stay at Hotel Riu Santa Fe Hotel in Cabo San Lucas. Set on a beautiful plot overlooking the ocean, Hotel Riu Santa Fe is sure to be the perfect place to stay while you vacation in popular Cabo San Lucas. Special limited time offers and discounts are available now so book your stay at Hotel Riu Santa Fe today and save.
Hotel Riu Santa Fe has everything you, your partner, family or group need to have the ultimate Los Cabos vacation getaway. Take the kids to one of the 2 main swimming pools or escape with your sweetheart to one of the two smaller pools for a dip and a drink from the swim-up bar. Enjoy the comfortable surroundings and delicious food at one of Hotel Riu Santa Fe’s restaurants like La Baja California where you can enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine on the terrace.
Hotel Riu is just minutes away from the excitement in Cabo San Lucas. Take a flyboard lesson, feast on local seafood prepared by city natives or enjoy live music and the nightlife in local bars and taverns.
With such a great location and must have amenities, the Hotel Riu Santa Fe is the right choice for your Mexican vacation. Search daily room rates today and save hundreds on your stay at Hotel Riu Santa Fe in Cabo San Lucas.
- Check in 3:00 PM
- Check out 12:00 PM
- Smoking is not permitted in public areas of the hotel except in designated areas
- Pets not allowed
Other All-Inclusive Resort Offers in Los Cabos
Cabo Mexico offers the best in sunny beaches and lovely resorts. Here are some other Los Cabos hotels and all-inclusive resorts in Mexico. Click an offer and start planning your Cabo resort vacation.
AAA 4-Diamond All-Incl. Paradisus Cancun
- Luxury 4.5-star beachfront property
- Price found in: May 2017
- Free golf, Tai-Chi classes & more
Grand Bahia Principe Tulum - All-Inclusive
- Bookit.com rate guarantee
- Price found: June 2017
- Tennis, golf and entertainment nearby
All-Incl. Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort & Spa
- Bookit.com rate guarantee
- Price found in: June 2017
- Great beach location w/ 7 restaurants
All-Inclusive Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos
- Bookit.com rate guarantee
- Rates found in: May 2017
- Kids club & 5 swimming pools
Hotel Riu Santa Fe - All-Inclusive Location
Cabo San Lucas, El Medano Ejidal 23453
- 25 miles from Cabo San Lucas International Airport (CSL)
- Located on gorgeous beachfront property
- 3.5 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas
Amenities at Hotel Riu Santa Fe - All-Inclusive
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe is a piece of art in itself. You’ll feel like you’re visiting the historic town of Santa Fe when you see the southwestern architecture, décor and art all over the hotel.
- Workout at the fully-equipped fitness center or exercise a little healthy competition on one of two tennis courts. Hit the beach and play some volleyball, take a scuba diving lesson or ride a jet ski.
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe is not short on entertainment during the day or at night. Work up a sweat in an outdoor aerobics class by the pool and return at night to watch a live performance or dance the night away at Club Pacha.
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe has entertainment for kids too with different planned, supervised activities daily for kids 4 to 7 and separate activities for kids 8 to 12 in “Riu Land”.
- Guests of executive retreats will enjoy lavishly decorated meeting and conference rooms, friendly, helpful hotel staff and post-meeting soirees on the beach or by the pool.
- Venture into the city of Cabo San Lucas and get a taste of the adventure, dining and nightlife that made this city famous. Cabo San Lucas locals are waiting to share their crafts, skills, and cuisine with you. Take a parasailing lesson, learn to construct a traditional Mexican dish or shoot some pool and listen to live music at some of Cabo San Lucas’ famous clubs.
Spa Amenities at Hotel Riu Santa Fe
- Get a massage at Renova Spa at Hotel Riu Santa Fe and feel your every tension melt away. Renova Spa has a long list of massage treatments like Swedish and deep tissue.
- Get an oil treatment and let the scents of Green Tea, Citrus or Copal relax your body and mind.
- Let the expert technicians at Renova Spa tighten and renew your skin with a facial or body treatment. Collagen renewing facials, body exfoliating scrubs and detoxifying body wraps are just a few examples of Renova Spa skin treatment options.
- The beauty salon at Renova Spa has waxing, nail and hair services to pamper you and leave you feeling like a new person.
- The fully-equipped fitness center at Renova Spa is complete with exercise equipment like stair steppers, exercise bikes, treadmills as well and variety of weight machines.
Restaurants at Hotel Riu Santa Fe
- La Baja Restaurant is Hotel Riu Santa Fe’s main restaurant and buffet. La Baja serves an array of Latin cuisine. Enjoy delicious food and a view on La Baja’s terrace.
- Zashila Asian Buffet Restaurant offers a delicious menu of Asian cuisine that is sure to tantalize your taste buds.
- Carusso Italian Restaurant serves up Italian dishes. Savor traditional Italian fare in Mexico at Carusso.
- La Mision is located poolside and serves up frosty margaritas and delicious Mexican food. Bring friends and family for a meal and a laugh or two in the airy atmosphere at La Mision.
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe also has several bars:
- The Sports Bar is open 24 hours a day
- Bravo and Ole are located in the hotel pavilion
- Three swim-up bars are located in pools around the hotel
Hotel Riu Santa Fe Awards and Affiliations
- Hotel Riu participates in Travelife which is a program that measures the hotel’s impact on environment, community, culture and the economy