Grand Sunset Princess, All-Inclusive Resort
All-Inclusive Grand Sunset Princess All-Suite
Bookit.com rate guarantee
Price found in: June 2017
This upscale all-inclusive resort has something for the whole family! Dine at one of the 12 internationally-themed restaurants, enjoy nightly entertainment, or take a dip in one of the 12 swimming pools. Located close to downtown Playa del Carmen, you'll have the freedom and convenience to explore the area around you. Hurry and book now to take advantage of the best rates.
Set on a gorgeous green plot on beautiful Riviera Maya, the Grand Sunset Princess has something for everyone. Enjoy the airy, tropical atmosphere while you relax by one of 12 pools, tantalize your taste buds at one of 12 restaurants, exercise some healthy competition at one of 6 tennis courts or drop off the kids at the Mini-Club for swimming and games while you and your spouse take a sunset stroll on the beach. Discounted rates and vacation promotions are available now so there has never been a better time to plan a vacation getaway to Mexico for you and your loved ones.
At the Grand Sunset Princess Resort, every care has been taken to encourage fun and relaxation alike in a breathtaking tropical environment. The trip from your room, through the grand lobby and onto the beach is awe-inspiring with nods to traditional Mexican décor and careful thought put into preserving the plush landscape surrounding the resort.
After a relaxing morning of treatments at the Metamorphosis Spa, or a breakfast at one of Grand Sunset’s four international buffets, explore exciting, nearby Playa Del Carmen. Learn about ancient Mayan culture, take a boat tour or interact with local wildlife before retiring to your luxurious suite at the Grand Sunset.
Let Grand Sunset be your home away from home while you spend a lazy day on the beach, explore local landmarks or perfect your golf game at one of several courses in beautiful Playa Del Carmen. Book a room today at Grand Sunset Princess and take advantage of the great sales, promotions and amazing deals on your dream vacation to Mexico.
- Check in 3:00 PM
- Check out 12:00 PM
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Pets are not allowed
- Free self-parking
- On-site business center with internet access
- Wheelchair accessible
Riviera Maya Vacation Packages
The Riviera Maya provides miles of beachfront resorts and one of the best diving reefs in the world. You may be interested in these other Riviera Maya all-inclusive resorts and luxury hotels in Mexico.
AAA 4-Diamond All-Incl. Paradisus Cancun
- Luxury 4.5-star beachfront property
- Price found in: May 2017
- Free golf, Tai-Chi classes & more
Grand Bahia Principe Tulum - All-Inclusive
- Bookit.com rate guarantee
- Price found: June 2017
- Tennis, golf and entertainment nearby
All-Incl. Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort & Spa
- Bookit.com rate guarantee
- Price found in: June 2017
- Great beach location w/ 7 restaurants
All-Inclusive Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos
- Bookit.com rate guarantee
- Rates found in: May 2017
- Kids club & 5 swimming pools
Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya 77710
- 15 minutes from Playa Del Carmen’s city center
- 1 hour from the airport
- Sits on the shores of the Caribbean Sea
- Sun on the sands of the Caribbean Sea or relax poolside. Grand Sunset has eight pools where adults can kick back, have some cocktails and take a cool dip. If you want to treat the kids to an afternoon of swimming and family fun, Grand Sunset also has four swimming pools for kids.
- Kids’ swimming pools are not all Grand Sunset has to offer its youngest guests. Drop the kids off at the Mini Club for daytime activities like outdoor games and playground fun and nighttime activities like a mini disco and theater.
- Work on your cardio or lift weights in the fully-equipped fitness center in Metamorphosis Spa. Try your hand at several of Grand Sunset’s outdoor activities like tennis on one of six courts or archery.
- Take a Salsa class on the beach during the day then come to the Princess Theatre in the evening for an exciting live performance. Grand Sunset has several activities planned for all guests to enjoy including dancing and fun at Disco Areito.
- Let the friendly staff at the Grand Sunset help guide you to points of interest in Playa Del Carmen. Take an ocean tour, go spear fishing, explore ancient Mayan culture in historic Riviera Maya, shop local markets or dine on exotic cuisine and more.
Spa Amenities at Grand Sunset Princess Resort
- Experience spa treatments from all over the globe with Metamorphosis Spa’s “Five Continents Circuit.” Get a bevy of treatments like hot air baths and a multi-sensory room from America, Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America.
- Metamorphosis Spa offers a fully equipped gym complete with exercise bikes, weights and a rowing machine.
- Let beauticians at Metamorphosis Spa’s beauty salon make you over with beauty treatments and hairdressing using the best products and the latest techniques.
- Feel every part of your body relax when you try Metamorphosis Spa’s underwater massage pool, Oceania. Oceania has special warm water treatments to loosen and relax every part of your body.
Restaurants at Grand Sunset Princess Resort
Enjoy a wide selection of culinary delights at one of Grand Sunset’s four international buffets located at various, breathtaking locations throughout the hotel.
- Riviera Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner by the Riviera lobby
- Sunset Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner by the Sunset lobby
- Negresco Restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch by the Riviera Pool
- La Tortuga Restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch by the Sunset Pool
- Order a large, succulent steak and a crisp, refreshing glass of wine at La Vaqueria Grill. Taste the large, juicy, perfectly grilled cuts of steak Grand Sunset guests are raving about.
- Sample the traditional Italian favorites you know and love or fall in love with new, modern Italian dishes at Mama Mia Italian Restaurant.
- La Hacienda Restaurant offers bold Latin flavors with a view of Grand Sunset’s gorgeous Central Court.
- Feast on fresh sushi or pull up a chair and watch a skilled chef prepare your meal at one of Miso Asian Restaurant’s Teppanyaki tables.
- La Fondue Swiss Thematic Restaurant has a variety of rich and delicious Swiss dishes that will delight your taste buds. Dip appetizing meats, breads and fruits into warm, exotic sauces and savor the flavor.
- Delight in fresh seafood with a view of the crystal clear waters of one of Grand Sunset’s pools. Experience the preparation of fresh catches that helps define Mexican cuisine at Las Olas Seafood Restaurant.
- Located on Grand Sunset’s awe-inspiring Central Court, La Fleur offers French dishes so tasty that you’ll forget you’re dining in Mexico.
- Relax, have drinks and sample a seemingly endless list of tempting Latin appetizers and treats at Tapas Spanish Restaurant.
Grand Sunset Princess Resort Awards
- Grand Sunset Princess was awarded 5 Diamonds by AAA