Fall Vacations & Getaways
Fall Vacation Spots
Now that summer vacation is over, plan a fall getaway trip to see the brilliant colors of the northern woods or to soak up some more sun in the tropics. Dunhill Travel Deals keeps an eye out for discount travel deals to favorite fall destinations, whether you're craving hot apple cider or an extension of summer.
From New England fall foliage tours to Napa Valley hot air balloon rides your fall getaway can feature the best of this colorful season. After the children go back to school, many family destinations are less crowded and less expensive, so a discount vacation to Disney World can be fun for adults during this season.
If you want a more tropical destination, consider the island of Aruba. It is south of the hurricane zone and has nearly perfect weather all year. Hotel and resort prices are lower in the summer and fall, so autumn is a great time for an affordable Aruba vacation.
Discount vacation packages are available year round, but a fall getaway is a special treat after summer vacations end.
Fall Getaway Deals
Quality Inn Monterey - Fremont Street
- Visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Near Fisherman's Wharf, Cannery Row
- Affordable motel located on CA route 1
Douglas House - Key West
- Historic Old Town Key West
- Located off of Duval Street
- Free wi-fi, free parking
Best Western Plus Pioneer Square Hotel
- Continental breakfast with waffles
- Welcoming lobby with fireplace & seating
- Located in historic waterfront district
The Claridge - Radisson Hotel, Atlantic City
- A getaway for 2 - a romantic treat!
- Champagne, strawberries, late checkout
- Breakfast in bed for two
7-Day Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Epic
- Limited time offer: $50 deposit
- Exclusive rates and specials
- Barcelona, Rome, Cannes, Mallorca
South Seas Island Resort - Captiva Island
- Exclusive resort on Captiva Island
- Family, water, and land activities
- Fitness center; On-site shopping
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle
- Lock In a lower rate - Book now
- Enjoy happy hour with wine & snacks
- Walk to many Seattle attractions