Enchantment of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
3-Day Bahamas - Enchantment of the Seas
$50 credit + free prepaid gratuities
August 2017 departure
This ship was not only refurbished, but also lengthened! It has many onboard activities and programs to keep every member of the family entertained. Check out the latest promotions and specials and plan your next getaway on this beautiful ship. Lock in your savings now before the discounts end!
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
Enchantment of the Seas is part of Royal Caribbean Cruises’ inspiring Vision Class, comprising a total of six sister ships. Enchantment of the Seas set out on her maiden voyage in 1997 and then underwent major renovations in 2005 including extension and additions to the entire ship itself. Enchantment of the Seas has been a traveler’s favorite since her inception.
With four types of inside and outside staterooms and seemingly endless entertainment options, you're destined to have a great time aboard the Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas® ship. Sail away on your Royal Caribbean International Bahamas cruise with the confidence of knowing you saved more money by finding the best cruise deals and discounts from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
For your convenience, staterooms aboard the popular Enchantment of the Seas include a TV, telephone, private shower, vanity area, hairdryer, and can accommodate between two and eight guests per room/suite.
These rooms come standard with two twin beds that can convert to a Royal King-size bed, a private bath, a sitting area and vanity area. Most rooms feature a mini bar, an extendable working surface for laptop computers and 110/220 electrical outlets. Some rooms come with Pullman-style beds and can sleep up to four guests.
- Interior Staterooms are 136 sq. ft., include two convertible twin beds and sleep two guests.
- Accessible Interior Staterooms are 252 sq. ft. and include two convertible twin beds to comfortably sleep two guests. Private bathroom with wide entry door features a roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Large Interior Staterooms are 145 sq. ft., include two convertible twin beds, and sleeps two guests. Also includes a vanity area.
- Family Interior Staterooms are 260 sq. ft., include two convertible twin beds and/or sofa bed or Pullman-style beds as well as a mini bar and sitting area.
Outside staterooms feature a spectacular ocean view through your own stateroom window and offer all standard room features.
- Accessible Large Ocean View Staterooms are 262 sq. ft., include two convertible twin beds and sleep up to two guests. The private bathroom with wide door is equipped with a hand-held shower head, lowered vanity as well additional accessible features.
- Large Ocean View Staterooms are 151 sq. ft., include two convertible twin beds, sitting area with sofa, vanity and sleep two guests. Some rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep up to four guests.
- Family Ocean View Staterooms are 481 sq. ft., include two convertible twin beds, bunk beds, sitting area with sofa bed and can sleep up to six guests.
- Panoramic Ocean View Staterooms are 200 sq. ft., have a floor to ceiling window, include two convertible twin beds, sitting area with sofa and vanity. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep three to four guests.
Balcony staterooms feature your own private balcony with stunning views to wake up to each day. All balcony staterooms come with a mini-fridge in addition to standard amenities.
- Superior Ocean View Staterooms are 191 sq. ft. with a 39 sq. ft. balcony, include two convertible twin beds, sitting area with sofa bed and can sleep up to four guests.
- Accessible Superior Ocean View Staterooms are 350 sq. ft. with a 39 sq. ft. balcony and can sleep two guests comfortably. Private bathroom includes convenient amenities like wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
Suites aboard Enchantment of the Seas offer you more space, luxury features, and all the comforts of home as well as your own private balcony. Some suite options include complimentary concierge service to assist in making arrangements and reservations.
- Junior Suites are 247 sq. ft. with a 62 sq. ft. balcony, include two convertible twin beds, sitting area with sofa bed, bathtub and can sleep four guests.
- Accessible Suites are 347 sq. ft. with a 74 sq. ft. balcony and include two convertible twin beds for two guests. Private bathroom is equipped with wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Grand Suites are 353 sq. ft. with a 107 sq. ft. balcony, include two convertible twin beds, sitting area with sofa bed, bathtub and can sleep four guests.
- Royal Family Suites are 486 sq. ft. with a 58 sq. ft. balcony, includes two convertible twin beds, living area with double sofa bed and Pullman-style bed, two bathrooms and can sleep up to eight guests.
- Owner’s Suites are 517 sq. ft. with a 111 sq. ft. balcony, include a queen-size bed, separate living area with full-size sofa bed, bathtub and can sleep up to four passengers.
- Royal Suites are 1,087 sq. ft. with a 161 sq. ft. balcony, king-size bed in separate bedroom, living area with full-size sofa bed, whirlpool tub and a baby grand piano. These suites can sleep up to four guests.
Entertainment & Activities
With “an array of onboard innovations to delight you,” Enchantment of the Seas features 11 decks filled with fun and diverse entertainment options. Let children be entertained through the complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program or Royal Babies and Tots Nursery Programs, where they will enjoy a variety of age-appropriate activities. While the kids are away, get your gambling fix at the 6,843 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale®, catch a complimentary Broadway-style show, sample some bubbly at the Champagne Bar, or pick up a souvenir at the Boutiques of Centrum. No matter what you’re craving, you’ll find it at one of Enchantment of the Seas’ many casual cafes or specialty restaurants, including Chops Grille steakhouse. When you’re not relaxing in your stateroom, you can choose a treatment from the extensive menu at the Vitality Spa. Feeling more adventurous? Take on the rock-climbing wall or take an aerobics class at the state-of-the-art fitness center. There is also a bungee trampoline for kids of all ages.
From the casual My Fair Lady Dining Room to the swanky Chops Grille, there's something to please even the pickiest of eaters aboard Enchantment of the Seas!
Deck 4 Dining Options
- My Fair Lady Dining Room is a two-tier dining room serving a wide variety of menu items to satisfy any palate.
Deck 6 Dining Options
- Cafe Latta-tudes serves coffee, sweet treats and other coffee shop favorites including Seattle’s Best Coffee.
- Chops Grille is the ship’s signature steakhouse, serving premium cuts of steak and more in a casual upscale setting.
Deck 9 Dining Options
- Windjammer Cafe brings the tastes of the world to you with its global culinary dish options.
- Park Cafe serves made-to-order salads, Panini's, sandwiches and more made just the way you like them!
Deck 11 Dining Options
- Concierge Club is available for Grand Suite-level rooms and higher, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor® Society members to exclusively enjoy. Complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks are served.
Deck 12 Dining Options
- Diamond Club is available to Diamond, Pinnacle Club and Diamond Plus Crown & Anchor® Society to exclusively enjoy. Complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks are served.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
7-Day Alaska Cruise, Radiance of the Seas
- Free prepaid gratuities
- Departs June 2017
- Casino, two pools, a rock wall & more
3-Day Bahamas Cruise on Majesty of the Seas
- Up to $50 credit + free gratuities
- August 2017 departure
- Broadway shows & lively casino
4-Day Cuba Cruise, Empress of the Seas
- Free prepaid gratuities
- Sails July 2017
- Roundtrip to Cozumel from Tampa
7-Day S. Caribbean on Adventure of the Seas
- Free prepaid gratuities + $25 credit
- August 2017 sailing
- Several ports of call to explore