Emerald, Princess Cruises
7-Day Alaska Cruise on Emerald Princess
Up to $200 onboard credit
Sail June 2017
Cruise in comfort and luxury on the beautiful Emerald Princess, one of the largest ships in the Princess fleet. With a capacity of 3,000 guests and 1,200 crew members, you''ll be well taken care of with superb service and the very best in onboard cuisine. With the Lotus Spa and the adults-only Sanctuary pool, you''ll feel pampered and relaxed - until you taste the excitement at Gatsby''s casino or one of many night clubs. Book a last minute cruise for the best deal.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
The Emerald Princess is one of nine Grand Class cruise ships from Princess Cruises, along with flagship the Grand Princess and seven other ships. This ship, christened by television’s “favorite mothers and daughter” Florence Henderson, Marion Ross, Erin Moran and Susan Olsen, first sailed in 2007 and underwent a major refurbishment in December of 2013.
The Emerald Princess offers cruises to the Eastern and Western Caribbean to great locations like Belize, Mexico, Honduras, Bahamas, Jamaica and the US Virgin Islands. Find great travel deals and rates from Dunhill Travel Deals and save more on your cruise ship vacation aboard the Emerald Princess.
Awards for Emerald Princess by Princess Cruises
- 2013 - Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll - Best Cruise Ships in the World - Top 20 Large Ships
- 2012 - Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll - Best Cruise Ships in the World - Top 20 Large Ships
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
The Emerald Princess cruise ship has 1,539 cabins with space for up to 3,082 guests and a staff of 1,200 crew members. Most cabins sleep two guests, while rooms with Pullman style beds or a sofa bed have room for up to four passengers. All rooms come standard with free samples of shampoo, conditioner and body lotions, 100% Egyptian cotton linens, daily housekeeping service and nightly turn-down service.
Family Suites with Balcony are 460 to 687 sq. ft. and have a balcony ranging in size from 95 to 241 sq. ft., include two staterooms connected by a living area which spans the width of the entire suite and sleeps up to six guests. Both rooms in the family suite have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a closet, bathroom with tub and shower, desk, two televisions, CD/DVD player, DVD library, mini-bar, refrigerator, a safe and chocolates on your pillow.
Suites with Balcony are 460 to 687 sq. ft. and have a balcony ranging in size from 95 to 241 sq. ft., two twin beds that convert to queen-size, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, phone and desk. Premium amenities include a walk-in-closet, mini-bar, upgraded balcony furniture, CD/DVD player, DVD library, 2 flat screen TVs, pillow-top mattress and chocolates on your pillow.
Mini-Suites with Balcony are 323 sq. ft., have a 57 sq. ft. balcony, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone and desk. Premium amenities include a welcome glass of champagne, combination tub and shower in the bathroom, a separate seating area with sofa bed and chocolates on your pillow.
Balcony Staterooms are 231 sq. ft. with a 45 sq. ft. balcony, have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, private bathroom with shower, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone, desk and chocolates on your pillow.
Ocean View Staterooms are 1179 sq. ft., have a picture window, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, private bathroom with shower, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone and desk.
Ocean View Staterooms (Obstructed) are 158 to 179 sq. ft. and have a picture window with a partly obstructed view due to lifeboats or other ship structures. These cabins also come standard with two twin beds that convert to queen-size, private bathroom with shower, refrigerator, television, closet, hair dryer, phone, safe and desk.
Interior Staterooms are 162 to 182 sq. ft., have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, private bathroom with shower, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone and desk.
Entertainment & Activities
Take in a show at the Explorers Lounge and watch the latest cinematic thriller at the Princess Theater or the Movies Under the Stars® poolside screen. Let your children hang out at the Kid’s Center or Teen’s Center while you enjoy an afternoon of rest and relaxation at the Lotus Spa® and Fitness Center.
Order your favorite drink while hanging out with friends at the Wheelhouse Bar, Adagio Bar or Crooners Bar. Dance the night away at Skywalkers Nightclub or Club Fusion while enjoying a night out on the Emerald Princess. Find the best Princess Cruises offers, specials and promotions featured daily from Dunhill Travel Deals.
There are many casual and fine dining options to choose from on the Emerald Princess. Visit the buffet or one of the main dining rooms for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If you’re looking for a quick snack, pizza, burgers, fries and ice cream are available daily from 11:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Main Dining Rooms
The Emerald Princess has three main dining rooms on board offering FREE breakfast, lunch and dinner to all cruise ship passengers. Breakfast is open seating from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and lunch is open seating from noon to 1:30 p.m. Dinner is available as either an early or late fixed seating or guests can choose the Anytime Dining option to eat anytime between 5:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Botticelli Restaurant - traditional fixed seating.
- Michelangelo Restaurant - Anytime Dining.
- Da Vinci Restaurant - Anytime Dining.
Casual Dining Options
- International Café is open 24-hours for coffee, quiche and fresh pastries. The decadent chocolate fondue is a must.
- Horizon Court Buffet and Bistro Buffet serve breakfast, lunch and dinner from 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Café Caribe is a buffet serving up Caribbean and Mediterranean style food.
- Vines Wine Bar offers complimentary, made-to-order sushi and tapas when you order a glass of wine.
- Prego’s Pizzeria serves up hot pizza by the Neptune pool.
- Stop by Scoops ice cream bar for a waffle cone filled with sweet and creamy ice cream.
- Trident Grill offer burgers, hot dogs and fries by the Neptune pool.
- Afternoon Tea available daily from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in one of the main dining rooms.
- 24-hour room service is always available onboard.
Specialty Dining Options
- Sabitini’s is an Italian restaurant serving dinner for $25.00 per adult and $12.50 per child. Snack on favorites such as herb focaccia, rosemary flatbread with prosciutto or marinated green and black olives while you await for your entrée to arrive.
- Crown Grill is a classic steak and seafood restaurant, serving dinner for $25.00 per adult and $12.50 per child. The grill offers many gourmet options including carpaccio of pine nut coated lamb loin with gooseberry chutney and minted pear spaghetti.
- Ultimate Balcony Dining is the perfect choice for a romantic meal for two served on your own private balcony. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast or dinner served by a dedicated wait staff. Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. for $32 per couple while dinner is served from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. for $100 per couple.
Princess Cruise Deals
12-Day SE Asia Cruise on Sea Princess
- Up to $250 in onboard credit
- Sails October 2017
- Culinary excellence and luxury cabins
7-Day Australia/NZ Cruise - Sun Princess
- Up to $200 onboard credit
- Depart September 2017
- 3 main dining rooms & specialty dining
12-Day Europe Coastal on Caribbean Princess
- Up to $200 in onboard credit
- June 2017 sailing
- 1st class cuisine, entertaining shows
10-Day Alaska Cruise on Grand Princess
- Up to $235 onboard credit
- Sails August 2017
- 24 hour food options onboard