Asia & Far East Cruises on Diamond Princess
7-Day Asia Cruise on Diamond Princess
Up to $150 credit + military sale
Departs June 2017
Sail to exotic, fascinating ports on the Diamond Princess and take advantage of all the onboard activities along the way. There is exciting nightlife in the lounges and casino, and quiet relaxation during the day at the all-adult Sanctuary pool. Visit the Lotus Spa for some rejuvenation, and indulge in international cuisine in the many dining venues. Superb service is a constant on Princess Cruises. Call about last-minute cruise deals on the Diamond Princess.
Discover the Diamond Princess by Princess Cruises
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
The Diamond Princess is one of nine Grand Class cruise ships from Princess Cruises. This ship first sailed in April 2004 and underwent a refurbishment with many new upgrades in November of 2010.
The Diamond Princess offers cruises to exciting destinations in Japan, Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia, to name a few options. Book a discount cruise on the Southeast Asia itinerary and sail to China, Vietnam and Singapore with Princess Cruises. Find great travel deals and rates from Dunhill Travel Deals and save more on your cruise ship vacation aboard the Diamond Princess.
Awards for Diamond Princess by Princess Cruises
- 2013 - Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll - Best Cruise Ships in the World - Top 20 Large Ships
- 2012 - Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll - Best Cruise Ships in the World - Top 20 Large Ships
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Diamond Princess
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Diamond Princess
The Diamond Princess cruise ship has 1,337 cabins and suites with space for up to 2,670 guests and a staff of 1,100 crew members. Most cabins sleep two guests, while rooms with either bunk beds or a sofa bed have room for up to four passengers.
Family Suites with Balcony are 525 to 1,320 sq. ft., have a huge balcony ranging in size from 161 to 452 sq. ft., include two staterooms connected by a living area that spans the width of the entire suite and sleeps up to six guests. Both rooms in the family suite have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a closet, bathroom with tub and shower, desk, two televisions, CD/DVD player, mini-bar, refrigerator and a safe.
Suites with Balcony are 525 sq. ft. to 1,320 sq. ft., have a large balcony ranging in size from 161 to 452 sq. ft., two convertible twin size beds that can form a queen, refrigerator, hair dryer, desk and more. Premium amenities include features such as a walk-in-closet, mini-bar, CD/DVD player with DVD library, upgraded balcony furniture, 2 flat screen TVs and a pillow-top mattress.
Mini-Suites with Balcony are 354 sq. ft., have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone and desk. Premium amenities include a welcome glass of champagne, combination tub and shower in the bathroom, separate seating area with sofa bed and chocolates on your pillow.
Premium Balcony Suites are 237 to 277 sq. ft., have either a rear-facing balcony or a large 88 sq. ft. standard balcony, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, private bathroom with shower, closet, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, television, desk and more.
Balcony Staterooms are 237 sq. ft. with a 46 sq. ft. balcony, have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, private bathroom with shower, television, safe, refrigerator, hair dryer, phone, closet and desk.
Premium Ocean View Staterooms are 200 sq. ft., have a forward-facing cabin for spectacular views from the picture window, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, private bathroom with shower, hair dryer, television, closet, safe, refrigerator, phone and desk.
Ocean View Staterooms are 183 to 194 sq. ft., have a picture window, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, television, refrigerator, hair dryer, phone, safe, closet, desk and private bathroom with shower.
Ocean View Staterooms (Obstructed) are 183 to 194 sq. ft. and have a picture window with a partly obstructed view due to lifeboats or other ship structures. These cabins also come standard with a television, refrigerator, hair dryer, phone, safe, closet, desk, private bathroom with shower and two twin beds that convert to queen-size.
Interior Staterooms are 168 to 182 sq. ft., have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, private bathroom with shower, refrigerator, hair dryer, television, safe, closet, phone and desk.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Diamond Princess
Hang out at the adults-only Sanctuary deck area while your children are playing video games or watching a movie at the Kid’s Center or Teen’s Center. Hang out with friends and dance the night away at Club Fusion or Skywalkers Nightclub or enjoy a Cuban cigar and cocktails at Churchill’s Cigar Lounge.
Enjoy Movies Under the Stars®, drop in on a spin class at the Lotus Spa® and Fitness Center or practice your putting skills at the nine-hole mini golf course. Find the best offers, specials and promotions from Princess Cruises on Dunhill Travel Deals.
Dining Options on the Diamond Princess
Enjoy a traditional Italian meal at Sabitini’s, dine on juicy steak with sautéed mushrooms and a side of grilled asparagus at the Sterling Steakhouse or satisfy your sweet tooth at Sundae’s ice cream bar. Room service is also available 24 hours for private, in-room dining whenever you want.
Main Dining Rooms
The Diamond Princess has five main dining rooms on board, offering FREE breakfast, lunch and dinner to all cruise ship passengers, with each restaurant offering a similar menu. Breakfast is open seating from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and lunch is open seating from noon to 1:30 p.m. on sea days and embarkation. Dinner is available as either an early or late fixed seating or guests can choose the Anytime Dining option to eat anytime between 5:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Santa Fé Dining Room - Anytime Dining.
- Savoy Dining Room - Anytime Dining.
- Vivaldi Dining Room - Anytime Dining.
- Pacific Moon Dining Room - Anytime Dining.
- International Dining Room - fixed seating.
Casual Dining Options
The Diamond Princess has many great, casual dining options to choose from. There is no need to dress up or make reservations, just show up when you want. Dine from the Horizon Court Buffet or enjoy a hot dog with french fries by the pool.
- Trident Grill, by the Neptune Pool, offers burgers, hot dogs, fries and more from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Horizon Court Buffet offers continental breakfast starting around 5 a.m. The full breakfast buffet is normally available 6 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Lunch is typically served from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and dinner is served from 5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Prego’s Pizzeria, by the Neptune Pool, offers hot slices of pizza from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Vines Wine Bar is great place to sip on a glass of wine while enjoying a variety of seafood appetizers and tapas.
- Sundaes ice cream bar, open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., serves up delicious bowls and waffle cones filled with cold and creamy ice cream.
Specialty Dining Options
Reservations are highly recommended at these restaurants as they have limited space and charge an additional fee.
- Sabatini’s, open for dinner from 6:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., serves classic Italian food including appetizers, soups, salads, entrees and desserts. This specialty restaurant charges $25 for adults and $12.50 for children. Breakfast is available at Sabitini’s, from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., for all guests staying in suites.
- Sterling is a classic steakhouse restaurant serving up fish, chops, steaks, side dishes and desserts with a surcharge of $25 per person for adults and $12.50 per person for children.
- Kai Sushi offers à la carte pricing on sushi, sashimi, ahi poke tuna and more.
- Ultimate Balcony Dining option is a special meal option served on your own private balcony by a dedicated wait staff. Breakfast service is from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. for $32 per couple, and dinner service is from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. for $100 per couple. Breakfast service includes a half bottle of champagne and delicious items such as smoked salmon, quiche, fresh fruit and pastries. Pre-purchase this unique dining option or order it while onboard.