Mexico and Alaska Cruises on Crown Princess
6-Day Caribbean Cruise on Crown Princess
Up to $100 onboard credits
April 2017 sailing
Whether you're spending the night listening to lively dance music at Skywalkers top-deck lounge, or trying your luck in Gatsby's casino, your nights on the Crown Princess are full of excitement. From your roomy ocean view cabin, wake to a beautiful sunrise and order a delicious breakfast from 24-hour room service. Relax by the adults-only solarium pool before visiting the Lotus Spa for a rejuvenating treatment. It's all part of the cruise experience onboard the Crown Princess.
Discover the Crown Princess by Princess Cruises
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
The Crown Princess is part of the Grand Class of cruise ships from Princess Cruises, joining the flagship Grand Princess and seven other sister ships. Martha Stewart christened this ship, which first sailed on June 14th, 2006 and underwent an extensive refurbishment in November 2011.
Travel to exciting destinations in California, Washington, Oregon and British Columbia. Choose from many interesting itineraries including the Pacific Coastal cruise, West Coast Getaway or Mexico sailing. Find great travel deals, coupons and rates from Dunhill Travel Deals and save more on your cruise ship vacation aboard the Crown Princess from Princess Cruises.
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Crown Princess
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Crown Princess
The Crown Princess cruise ship has 1,541 staterooms with space for 3,082 guests served by a staff of 1,200 crew members. All staterooms sleep two guests, while rooms that include bunk beds or a sofa bed have enough room for up to four passengers.
Suites with private balconies are 460 to 687 sq. ft. with large balconies ranging from 94 to 241 sq. ft. Suites have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, upgraded balcony furniture, a walk-in-closet, bathroom with tub and shower, seating area with a sofa bed, a writing desk, two televisions, CD/DVD player, mini-bar, refrigerator, safe and much more.
Family Suites are 460 to 687 sq. ft. with 94 to 241 sq. ft. balconies and are the perfect option for families traveling with children. These suites have two staterooms connected by a living area which spans the width of the entire suite. Both rooms have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a closet, bathroom with tub and shower, desk, two televisions, CD/DVD player, mini-bar, refrigerator and safe.
Mini-Suites with private balconies range in size from 370-536 sq. ft., have twin beds that convert to queen-size, a closet, bathroom with a combination tub and shower and a sitting area with a desk and sofa. These suites have premium amenities including a welcome glass of champagne, massage shower head and upgraded pillows and mattress.
Balcony Cabins are 233-273 sq. ft., have large sliding glass doors leading to the private balcony, twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, bathroom with shower, desk, closet, television, security safe and refrigerator.
Ocean View Cabins are 158-182 sq. ft., have either a picture window or porthole and come standard with two twin beds that convert to queen-size, bathroom with shower, closet, desk area, TV, refrigerator and safe.
Ocean View Cabins (Obstructed) are 158-179 sq. ft. and have a picture window with a view partly obstructed by life boats or other ship structures. These rooms come standard with two twin beds that convert to queen-size, bathroom with shower, desk area and more.
Inside Cabins measure 163 sq. ft., have two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, closet space, bathroom with shower, television, refrigerator, security safe and a desk area.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Crown Princess
Travel back in time when you enjoy a cocktail at the Speakeasy Cigar Lounge or play a game of chance at Gatsby’s Casino. Hang out at the adults-only Sanctuary deck area, shop for designer clothing or your favorite perfume at the duty-free boutique or book an invigorating massage at the Lotus Spa® and Fitness Center.
Traveling with the family? There’s lots of fun for children of all ages to enjoy on the Crown Princess. Play video games in the Video Arcade, watch the latest movie in the Teen Center or have a blast at the Chill Out splash pool. Find the best offers, specials and promotions from Princess Cruises on Dunhill Travel Deals.
Dining Options on the Crown Princess
Guests can grab a bite to eat at almost any time of day. Enjoy a private in-room breakfast from room service, a pot of tea and assorted petit fours during the Afternoon Tea service or a hot pizza pie anytime you want.
Main Dining Rooms
The main dining rooms on the Crown Princess offer complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner to all cruise ship guests. Breakfast is open seating from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. and lunch is open seating from noon to 1:30 p.m. on sea days and embarkation. Dinner is available as either fixed seating or Anytime Dining.
- Botticelli Restaurant offers traditional, fixed dinner seating at 5, 6:15 or 8 p.m.
- Da Vinci Restaurant offers Anytime Dining from 5:30 to 10 p.m.
- Michelangelo Restaurant offers Anytime Dining from 5:30 to 10 p.m.
Casual Dining Options
- The International Café is open 24-hours for dining and snacking day or night.
- Horizon Court Buffet and the Bistro Buffet, both located on the Lido deck, serve up breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual atmosphere.
- Café Caribe offers lunch and dinner buffets featuring a different cuisine each day.
- Vines Wine & Seafood Bar offers tapas, sushi and wine by the glass. Hours vary depending on if the ship is in port or at sea.
- Head on over to the Pizza & Ice Cream Bar for a slice of hot pizza or a bowl of creamy ice cream.
- Trident Grill serves burgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, fries and more.
- Afternoon Tea
- 24-hour room service
Formal Dining Options
- Sabitini’s Italian Restaurant, open for dinner from 5:30 to 10 p.m, serves classic Italian food including a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, main courses and desserts. This specialty restaurant is $25 for adults, and $12.50 for children. Breakfast is available at Sabitini’s, from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. for all guests staying in suites.
- Crown Grill steakhouse is open for dinner from 5:30 to 10 p.m. This specialty restaurant, serving up fish, chops, steaks, side dishes and desserts, charges $25 for adults and $12.50 for children.
- The Ultimate Balcony Dining option is available on all cruise ships from Princess Cruises. Enjoy an intimate breakfast or dinner for two served by a dedicated wait staff. Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. for $32 per couple, while dinner is served from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. for $100 per couple. Dinner service includes a cocktail party, fresh flowers, champagne and a four-course meal.