Central America & Alaska Cruises on Coral Princess
7-Day Alaska Cruise on Coral Princess
Up to $100 onboard credit
May 2017 sailing
Sail away to the destination of your dreams on the majestic Coral Princess, the flagship of the Coral Class of Princess Cruises. This cruise ship was built to traverse the Panama Canal, with a sleek yet spacious design and 90% ocean view cabins. Enjoy world-class entertainment, 24-hour dining possibilities, and a rejuvenating spa. For more excitement, try your luck at the casino or dance the night away in a themed lounge.
Discover the Coral Princess by Princess Cruises
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
The Coral Princess is the flagship Coral Class cruise ship from Princess Cruises, later joined by sister ship the Island Princess. Built in 2002 and refurbished in February of 2013, this ship is one of two cruise ships from Princess Cruises custom-built to sail through the Panama Canal.
The Coral Princess offers cruises to exciting destinations such as Alaska, British Columbia and the Panama Canal. Book a discount cruise to see Alaska Glaciers or enjoy a special vacation along the Pacific Coast on your promotional cruise from Princess Cruises.
Find great travel deals, coupons and rates from Dunhill Travel Deals and save more on your cruise ship vacation aboard the Coral Princess from Princess Cruises.
Awards for Coral Princess by Princess Cruises
- 2014 - Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards - Best Embarkation
- 2012 - Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll - Best Cruise Ships in the World - Top 20 Medium Ships
- 2011 - Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards - Best Mid-Sized Ship for Fitness
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Coral Princess
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Coral Princess
The Coral Princess cruise ship has 1,000 cabins and suites with space for up to 1,974 guests and a staff of 895 crew members. Room service is available 24 hours a day in all staterooms onboard this ship. Cabins comfortably sleep two guests, while rooms that have either a sofa bed or Pullman bunk beds can accommodate up to three or four guests.
Inside Cabins are 156 to 166 sq. ft., come with two twin beds that can be converted to a queen-size bed, a closet, private bathroom with shower and a sitting area with a desk. These rooms also have a TV, thermostat controlled air-conditioning, refrigerator and personal safe.
Ocean View Cabins (Obstructed) are 162 sq. ft., have two twin beds that can be converted to a queen-size bed, closet space, a private bathroom with shower, a desk area, television, air-conditioning, refrigerator and security safe. Some staterooms have extra bedding to sleep a third or fourth guest. These rooms also have a picture window with views obstructed by life boats or other ship structures.
Ocean View Cabins are 162 to 212 sq. ft. and have a picture window with ocean views. These rooms have two twin beds that can be converted to a queen-size bed, a closet, bathroom with shower, desk, television, air-conditioning, refrigerator and safe.
Premium Ocean View Cabins are 212 sq. ft., have a large window, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a closet, bathroom with shower, a sitting desk area, television, air-conditioning, refrigerator, security safe, 100% Egyptian cotton linens and free sample-sizes of shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Balcony Cabins (Obstructed) are 210 sq. ft., with a furnished private balcony that has views obstructed by life boats or other ship structures. These staterooms have two twin beds that convert to queen-size, bathroom with shower, TV, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe, closet, phone and desk. Premium amenities include evening bed turn-down and chocolates on your pillow.
Balcony Cabins are 210 to 234 sq. ft., have floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to the private balcony with patio furniture, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, a bathroom with shower, closet, TV, phone, refrigerator, hair dryer, safe and desk. Premium amenities include daily bed turn-down service in the evening with chocolates on your pillow.
Mini-Suites with Window are 280 to 302 sq. ft. and feature a picture window instead of a balcony. These rooms have a separate seating area with a sofa bed, bathroom with a combination tub and shower, twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, closet, desk, phone, two flat-screen televisions, refrigerator, hair dryer and safe. Premium amenities include a welcome glass of champagne, chocolates on your pillow, Egyptian cotton linens and evening bed turn-down.
Mini-Suites with Balcony are 280 to 302 sq. ft., have a furnished private balcony, bathroom with combination shower and tub, seating area with sofa bed, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, two televisions, refrigerator, hair dryer, personal safe, desk and phone. Premium amenities include a welcome glass of champagne, 100% Egyptian cotton linens, evening bed turn-down and chocolates on your pillow.
Suites with Balcony are 470 sq. ft., have floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors leading to the balcony, two twin beds that can be converted to a queen-sized bed, a walk-in closet, bathroom with separate tub and shower, two televisions, a DVD/CD player, refrigerator, mini-bar, safe plus a spacious living room with a sofa bed and chairs. Premium amenities include fresh flowers, deluxe canapes, free access to a DVD library, luxury balcony furniture, upgraded bathroom amenities and complimentary use of the Lotus Spa Thermal Suite.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Coral Princess
There are many fun things to do on board a cruise ship from Princess Cruises. Enjoy the peacefulness of the adults-only Sanctuary® area, relax by one of the ship’s four pools or five whirlpools or book an invigorating massage or facial treatment at the Lotus Spa®.
Evening entertainment options are almost limitless. Play a game of chance at the Princess Casino, take in a show at the Princess Theater or Universe Lounge and enjoy a refreshing cocktail at one of many bars and lounges including the Wheelhouse Bar or Crooners Martini Bar. Find the best Princess Cruises offers, specials and promotions featured daily from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Dining Options on the Coral Princess
There are many great dining options to enjoy on the Coral Princess. Grab a slice of pizza at Princess Pizza, bite into a juicy burger at The Grill or order a hot fudge sundae with all your favorite toppings at Sundaes ice cream bar.
Casual Dining Options
- Horizon Court buffet
- Sundaes ice cream bar
- Princess Pizza
- The Grill
- Afternoon Tea
- 24-hour room service
Formal Dining Options
- Provence Restaurant and Bordeaux Restaurant are the ship’s main dining rooms serving free breakfast, lunch and dinner to all cruise ship passengers. Breakfast is served from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., while lunch is available on sea days, turnaround days and select port days. Both restaurants offer fixed dinner seating at 5:15, 6 or 8:15 p.m. or guests can opt for Anytime Dining to eat anytime between 5:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Sabatini’s Italian restaurant is open for dinner and serves up classic Italian soups, salads, appetizers, main courses and desserts. For those who choose this dining option, there is a charge of $25 for adults and $12.50 for children. Complimentary breakfast is available at this specialty restaurant for all guests staying in one of the suites.
- Enjoy New Orleans cuisine and live jazz music at the Bayou Cafe & Steakhouse. Feast on traditional Cajun and Creole inspired food like smothered gator ribs, seafood gumbo or cornmeal fried catfish. This specialty dining option charges $25 for adults and $12.50 for children.
- The Ultimate Balcony Dining option is available on all cruise ships from Princess Cruises. Enjoy an intimate breakfast or dinner for two served by a dedicated wait staff. Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. for $32 per couple, while dinner is served from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. for $100 per couple.