South Pacific & Alaska Cruises on Celebrity Solstice
Discover the Celebrity Solstice by Celebrity Cruise Line
- Things To Do On Board
Named among the “Best Cruise Ships” in 2011 by Frommer’s, the Celebrity Solstice ship is one of the line’s more decorated vessels. The Solstice, is the first of Celebrity’s Solstice Class of cruise ships, along with sister ships Eclipse, Equinox, Reflection and Silhouette. The Solstice, launched in 2008, has room for up to 2,850 guests catered to by a crew of 1,500.
Choose from five opulent staterooms, designed and decorated by “the Leading Ladies,” a group of five women who are well-known for their exceptional talent. When you find the best Celebrity Cruises coupons from Dunhill Travel Deals, you’re guaranteed to save more on your Alaska cruise aboard the Celebrity Solstice.
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Celebrity Solstice
Staterooms and suites on the Celebrity Solstice come loaded with tons of great features including water and wine glasses, daily ice service, plush bathrobes, custom bath products, hair dryer, mini-bar, security safe, Wi-fi internet, a flat-screen TV and 24-hour room service.
Celebrity Solstice Suites range from a comfortable 380 square feet (sf) to the amazing 1,680 sf penthouse suite. All suites come with premium amenities like a daily fruit platter, fresh flowers, Bulgari bath products, daily bottled water and tea service, afternoon tea, evening snacks and 24-hour butler service. Suite bathrooms have separate tub and shower areas. The bedrooms have either queen-size or king-size beds and either 1 or 2 flat-screen TVs.
AquaClass Staterooms offer 249 sf of comfort and are perfect for guests wanting a spa pampering experience. These rooms include complimentary entry to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room and the use of an aromatherapy diffuser. These cabins include your own personal spa concierge, daily bottled tea and water delivery, an upgraded room service menu and access to the specialty restaurant, Blu, for breakfast and dinner.
Concierge Class Staterooms offer 248 sf of living space and come with extra concierge-level amenities. Special features include priority check-in, floral arrangements, daily fresh fruit platter, upgraded room service menu and priority seating at specialty restaurants. These rooms have 2 twin beds that convert to queen-size, and some concierge rooms have a sofa bed to accommodate as many as 3 guests.
Veranda Class Staterooms are 248 to 680 sf in the 2-bedroom family stateroom. These rooms have a private balcony with lounge furniture, and some come with either a sofa bed or bunk beds to sleep up to 4 guests. Veranda staterooms have a 32” flat-screen TV, an indoor sitting area and a bathroom with shower.
Are you looking for a room with a view? Then book one an Ocean View Class Stateroom with its picturesque window and 177 sf of living space. Ocean view rooms comfortably sleep 2 guests, but some rooms have a sofa bed to accommodate 3 to 4 passengers. These cabins have a small sitting area, closet space, a bathroom with shower and 2 twin beds that can be set up as a queen-size bed.
Inside Class Staterooms are the perfect size for 2 guests and range from 183 to 200 sf. Some cabins have a sofa bed, or upper Pullman-style bunk beds to accommodate 3 to 4 passengers. Inside staterooms have 2 twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, private bathrooms with a shower stall and a sitting area with desk, chair, sofa and small coffee table.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Celebrity Solstice
Nothing says “vacation” like some quality R&R - and that’s just what you’ll find at the AquaSpa® by Elemis®, one of the largest spas at sea. Choose from an extensive menu of exclusive treatments, like the Elemis Oxydermy Facial. The AquaSpa also features a state-of-the-art Fitness Center complete with customized classes.
A notably unique entertainment option, Celebrity Solstice’s Hot Glass Show allows guests to view live glassblowing demonstrations in an exhibition from the renowned Corning Museum of Glass. Head to the Sky Observation Lounge to enjoy sweeping ocean views while you sip on a handcrafted cocktail, and join the party at night, with live music and dancing. Unwind at the Lawn Club, with a beautifully manicured lawn on the highest deck of the ship that invites relaxation. When you choose the Celebrity Solstice for your Celebrity Cruise Line discount cruise, you’ll make memories that will last a lifetime.
Dining Options on the Celebrity Solstice
Enjoy the delicious, artfully prepared cuisine at the opulent Main Restaurant, offering a unique range of culinary options that change with the seasons. Delight in a contemporary blend of Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Vietnamese fare in a family style setting at the posh Silk Harvest Restaurant. Enjoy a variety of casual to elegant dining options while relaxing on your next Celebrity Cruise Line special vacation.
Grand Epernay, on decks 3 and 4, is the ship’s main dining room with a Hollywood decorating scheme. Elegant chandeliers, fine linens and a 2-story glass wine tower fill the restaurant offering world and continental cuisine choices. Breakfast and lunch have open seating while reservations are required for dinner.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Blu is the specialty restaurant open to guests staying in the AquaClass staterooms. The restaurant features many of the items on the Grand Epernay menu. If space permits, guests staying in the suites may request seating at Blu for a small fee.
- Head on over to Silk Harvest if you are craving Asian-inspired food from Vietnam, Thailand, India, Japan or China. A $30 per guest surcharge allows you to order off the menu featuring small plates (appetizers), sushi, large plates (entrees) and desserts.
- Murano is a specialty restaurant offering à la carte dining for $45 per person, or a 5-course tasting menu for $89 per person. Featured menu items include foie gras, hot goat cheese appetizer, surf & turf and Grand Mariner soufflé.
- Tuscan Grille is a classic steakhouse also serving up classic Italian favorites including an antipasti bar and eggplant parmesan. This specialty restaurant charges a $35 per person surcharge.
- Bistro on Five has a $5 per guest surcharge, but lets you order as many savory or dessert crepes and panini sandwiches as you want.
- Michael’s Club is an exclusive lounge and dining area for guests staying in the Celebrity, Signature, Royal, Penthouse and Reflection Suites, as well as for Captain’s Club Zenith members.
- Café al Bacio & Gelateria serve up delicious gelato, Italian ice, pastries, cookies and coffee creations. If you are getting ice cream, ask to have it served in one of the freshly made waffle cones.
Deck 12 Dining Options
- Spa Café, near the Canyon Ranch SpaClub, serves up fresh, simple and flavorful dishes. Choose from a variety of refreshing fruit smoothies, salads, lean cuts of meat and fresh seafood for breakfast or lunch.
Deck 14 Dining Options
- Mast Grill & Bar, by the pool deck, is the perfect place to grab a burger, hot dog, grilled chicken or french fries.
- Oceanview Café & Bar is the ship’s main buffet dining area, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and afternoon tea. Small island serving stations offer a variety of pizza, pasta, sushi, meats, ice cream and desserts.
Deck 15 Dining Options
- Patio on the Lawn is the perfect place to enjoy a cup of coffee or get a picnic basket meal to eat by the Lawn Club area of the Celebrity Solstice.