Europe & Caribbean Luxury Cruises on Celebrity Silhouette
Discover the Celebrity Silhouette by Celebrity Cruise Line
- Things To Do On Board
The Celebrity Silhouette® ship boasts all the special amenities shared by the Solstice Class® with some impressive new ones. Choose from five luxurious staterooms, from the Accessible Sky Suite to the Penthouse Suite, when you find great Celebrity Cruises rates from Dunhill Travel Deals. Enjoy European butler service and more as you set sail on your European cruise.
The Celebrity Silhouette is the fourth of five Solstice Class cruise ships joining sister ships the Eclipse, Equinox, Reflection and Solstice. Celebrity launched this ship in January of 2011, and there is room for over 2,880 guests with an attentive crew of 1,500.
Awards for Silhouette by Celebrity Cruises
- 2013 - Travel & Leisure’s 18th Annual World’s Best Awards - Best Mega-Ship Cruise Line
- 2014 - Conde Nast Traveler’s 26th Annual Readers’ Poll - Top 100 Cruise Ships in the World (Large Ship)
- 2014 - Cruise Critic UK Cruisers’ Choice Awards - Best Mediterranean Cruises
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Celebrity Silhouette
Book a Celebrity Cruises vacation and choose from a variety of roomy suites and staterooms. Cabins on the Celebrity Silhouette come with many amenities such as water and wine glasses, daily ice service, bathrobes, custom bath products, a hair dryer, private mini-bar, security safe, Wi-fi internet, a flat-screen TV and 24-hour room service.
Celebrity Silhouette Suites range from 380-square-foot (sf) Sky Suites to the 1,680 sf Penthouse Suites with a king-size bed in the master bedroom. These cabins feature premium amenities including your own personal butler, in-room lunch and dinner service, evening hors d'oeuvres, complimentary espressos, daily fruit platter, fresh flowers and daily delivery of bottled water and tea. Bathrooms in the suites have a separate tub and shower area, queen-size or king-size beds and either 1 or 2 flat-screen TVs.
AquaClass Staterooms offer 248 sf of comfort and are perfect for guests used to being pampered in a spa-like setting. AquaClass rooms include entry to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room and the use of an in-room aromatherapy diffuser. These staterooms come with your own personal spa concierge, daily bottled tea and water delivery, upgraded room service menu and access to the specialty restaurant, Blu, for breakfast and dinner.
Enjoy special features not available to guests in standard staterooms when you stay in one of the Concierge Class Staterooms. These cabins have 248 sf of living space, 2 twin beds that convert to queen-size, and some rooms have a sofa bed to accommodate as many as 3 guests. Special concierge level features include priority check-in, fresh floral arrangements, daily fruit platter, an upgraded room service menu along with priority seating in the ships’ specialty restaurants.
Veranda Class Staterooms range from 248 sf to 680 sf for the 2-bedroom family stateroom. These rooms have a private balcony with lounge furniture, and some come with either a sofa bed or bunk beds to sleep up to 4 guests. Veranda staterooms have a 32” flat-screen TV, an indoor sitting area and a bathroom with shower and custom blended bath products, shower cap, cotton balls and cotton swabs.
Book one of the Ocean View Class Staterooms with it’s picturesque window and 177 sf of living space. These rooms are meant to sleep 2 guests, but some have a sofa bed to accommodate up to 4 passengers. Ocean view rooms have a small sitting area, ample closet space, a bathroom with shower and 2 twin beds that convert to queen-size.
The perfect size for 2 passengers, Inside Class Staterooms range from 183 to 200 sf. Some cabins sleep up to 4 guests with a sofa bed or pull down bunk beds. Inside staterooms have 2 twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, private bathrooms with a shower plus a sitting area with writing desk, chair, couch and small end table.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Celebrity Silhouette
Visit The Art Studio at The Lawn Club for instruction from a Master Artist in a painting class from the ArtCenter/South Florida. Participate in an interactive class to learn how to make jewelry, bead, sketch, cook and more. Take advantage of upscale tax and duty-free shopping aboard the Celebrity Silhouette, with Bulgari, Michael Kors, Tag Heuer, Armani, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana and other designer stores and boutiques.
Relax with your friends and family at The Alcoves, with eight chic, cabana-style settings that accommodate up to four guests. Here, you’ll enjoy soothing ambient mood lighting, breathtaking views of the ocean, a complimentary fresh fruit plate, hand-held fans, chilled towels, bottled water and all-day use of an iPad® full of music, movies, games and magazines. If you get hungry, simply ask your dedicated Alcove Attendant for a fresh, themed picnic basket from Celebrity Silhouette’s specialty restaurants. You’ll truly feel like a celebrity aboard the Silhouette on your Celebrity Cruises discount cruise ship vacation.
Dining Options on the Celebrity Silhouette
Expand your culinary horizons with Qsine®, a one-of-a-kind dining experience where you order food and wine from an interactive iPad® menu. Dine at Murano Restaurant for a more traditional experience, featuring timeless decor, an extensive selection of artisanal cheeses, a robust American and French wine list and a tableside lobster presentation. Ready to come aboard? Explore Dunhill Travel Deals to find Celebrity Cruises coupons for the Silhouette cruise ship.
Grand Cuvee, on decks 3 and 4, is the ship’s main dining room for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Passengers eat free in this restaurant that features delectable cuisine such as cold smoked salmon roulade, Mediterranean chicken pasta and New York cheesecake.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Blu is the exclusive, spa-inspired dining option for passengers staying in AquaClass cabins. Open for breakfast and dinner, Blu serves up healthier versions of classic continental cuisine. Hint, if this restaurant has available seating, guests staying in the suites can request a table.
- Silk Harvest Restaurant offers a variety of Asian-inspired cuisine from China, Japan, Thailand and Vietnam. Start off with miso soup and cream cheese wontons before digging in to the main course like spicy pad thai or beef chow mein.
- Murano is another specialty restaurant on the Silhouette serving up a variety of French-inspired cuisine. For $45, guests can feast on delicacies like Maine lobster bisque, porcini morel risotta or seared veal tenderloin with butternut squash, brussels sprouts and sauteed mushrooms.
- Tuscan Grille focuses on steaks and Italian cuisine, with a $35 surcharge. Start your meal with the fried calamari, then enjoy your meal of Toscana ribeye with cajun spiced butter, a side of mac and cheese and finish it with a sinfully sweet toffee panna cotta and caramel macchiato.
- Qsine is a quirky dining option with interactive iPad menus and unique cuisine meant to be shared. There is a $45 per person surcharge to order intriguing selections such as popcorn fish-n-chips, persian kebobs, crunchy munchies or sushi lollipops.
- There is a small $5 surcharge to eat at Bistro on Five, but that’s a cheap price to pay for sweet and savory crêpes and delicious paninis. Try the Indian Summer crêpe with grilled zucchini, eggplant, peppers, provolone cheese and herb dressing or the decadent Italian crêpe with nutella, banana and pistachios.
- Stop by Café al Bacio or the Gelateria for a cup of coffee, frozen coffee treat, cup of Italian ice or scoop of gelato served in a waffle cone. The café also has a variety of tasty desserts available FREE with your drink purchase.
- Passengers staying in any of the Celebrity suites can visit Michael’s Club to eat a continental breakfast, light lunch or grab a quick snack.
Deck 14 Dining Options
- Mast Bar & Grill is a great place to enjoy a light meal or quick snack while lounging by the pool. Mast serves up grilled-to-order hot dogs, chicken and hamburgers.
- Oceanview Cafe serves up breakfast, lunch and dinner from various island serving stations. Enjoy treats such as made-to-order pasta, stir-fry, pizza, sushi, salads and desserts. There is no charge to enjoy a meal at the Oceanview Cafe.
Deck 15 Dining Options
- Grab a table at The Porch and gaze out over the green grass of the Lawn Club as you enjoy your meal. The Porch serves up soups, salads, panini and other freshly made food in a casual dining experience.
- The Reflection and Silhouette are the only 2 cruise ships from Celebrity Cruise Line with the Lawn Club Grill. This specialty restaurant allows guests to experience the joys of outdoor grilling while enjoying selections such as BBQ chicken flatbread, tandoori chicken kabobs or lobster mac and cheese. There is a $40 surcharge to eat enjoy a meal at the Lawn Club.