Europe & Caribbean Luxury Cruises on Celebrity Reflection
Discover the Celebrity Reflection by Celebrity Cruise Line
- Things To Do On Board
The Celebrity Reflection ship offers comfortable cruising for 3,046 guests in some of the newest stateroom suites, including 34 new AquaClass® Suites with 79-square-foot verandas for unparalleled relaxation.
The Reflection is the 5th and final ship in the cruise line's Solstice Class of ships, joining sister ships the Eclipse, Equinox, Silhouette and Solstice. Set sail on your Eastern European cruise after you find a Celebrity Cruises promotion from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Awards for Reflection by Celebrity Cruises
- 2013 - Travel Weekly’s 11th Annual Readers Choice Award - Best Premium Ship
- 2014 - Cruise Critic Cruiser’s Choice Awards - Top 3 Best Mediterranean Cruises
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Celebrity Reflection
The first two-bedroom suite in Celebrity’s fleet, the Reflection Suite is located in a private area that is only accessible to guests with a special SeaPass® card. Complete with a customizable mattress, European-style butler service and a cantilever, all-glass bathroom with sweeping ocean views, this suite defines luxury.
All cabins on the Celebrity Reflection come with standard amenities such as robes, custom bath products, hair dryer, mini-bar, daily ice service, 24-hour room service, security safe, Wi-fi internet and a flat-screen TV.
Suites on board the Reflection range from 380 square feet (sf) to the incredible 1,830 sf Reflections suite with 2 bedrooms and a unique sea-view bathroom. All suites come with premium amenities like fresh fruit, flower arrangements, Bulgari bath products, daily delivery of water and tea, afternoon tea, evening snacks and 24-hour butler service. Bathrooms have separate tub and shower areas, bedrooms have pillow-top mattresses and televisions range from 23” to 40”.
AquaClass Staterooms are perfect for guests wanting the ultimate spa experience. These rooms have easy access to the Canyon Ranch SpaClub and include complimentary entry to the Persian Garden and relaxation room. The AquaClass rooms come with your own personal spa concierge, daily tea and water delivery, upgraded room service menu and exclusive access to Blu Restaurant for breakfast and dinner.
Concierge Class Staterooms are 248 sf and offer special concierge level services to all passengers staying in these rooms. Special amenities include shoeshine service, fresh flowers, pillow menu, upgraded room service menu and priority seating at specialty restaurants. Concierge staterooms have 2 twin beds, convertible to queen-size, and some come with sofa beds to sleep up to 3 guests.
Veranda Class Staterooms range from 196 sf for the standard rooms to 680 sf for the 2-bedroom family stateroom. All rooms have floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to your private balcony, and rooms with either a sofa bed or upper pull down bed sleep 3 to 4 guests. Veranda cabins have either 23” or 32” interactive, LCD-TVs, bathrooms with shower and an indoor sitting area.
Ocean View Class Staterooms offer 177 sf of living space and have a large ocean view window. These rooms normally sleep 2 guests, but rooms with upper bunk beds sleep up to 3 passengers. Standard room features include a cozy sitting area, ample closet space, a private bathroom with shower and 2 twin beds that convert to queen-size.
Inside Class Staterooms range from 183 to 200 sf and are the perfect size for 2 guests. Some rooms have a sofa bed, or pull down bunk beds and accommodate 3 to 4 passengers. These rooms have 2 twin beds you can convert to queen-size, bathroom with shower stall and sitting area with vanity desk, chair, sofa and small coffee table.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Celebrity Reflection
Celebrity Reflection introduced the AquaClass Suites, designed for spa lovers, with all of your favorite spa and suite amenities coupled with priority access to the ship’s exclusive and highly rated specialty restaurant, Blu. Visit the Enhanced AquaSpa and relax in the Infrared Sauna, Aromatic Steam Room, Cold Room, Sensory Showers and new spa and salon offers.
The Art Studio features interactive classes in jewelry making, beading, painting, sketching and more, hosted by two Master Artists from The ArtCenter/South Florida. Unwind at Michael’s Club in an intimate atmosphere with leather chairs, 50 international craft beers and an extensive collection of whiskey, scotch, cognac and bourbon. If you’re looking to be pampered on your next Celebrity Cruise Line special vacation, Celebrity Reflection is the ideal cruise ship for you.
Dining Options on the Celebrity Reflection
Be the “Grill Master” at the Lawn Club Grill, where you’ll be paired with a Celebrity chef to prepare flavorful grilled favorites. Other dining options include the Qsine® experience and SPE-Certified Dining, which emphasizes farm-to-table dining. Explore unique, gourmet dining options on the Reflection while enjoying your next Celebrity Cruise Line discount vacation.
The Reflection’s Main dining room, on deck 3 and 4, has a 2-story glass wine tower. Guests can pick a 6 pm early or 8:30 pm late dinner seating or opt for the open Celebrity Select Dining any time between 6 and 9:30. Enjoy interesting appetizers, such as beef carpaccio or buffalo style frog legs, before digging into your main course including cedar plank grilled salmon, or vegetable paella.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Bistro on Five serves up all the sweet and savory crepes you can eat for a $5 per guest surcharge. A variety of sandwiches are served up including the chicken panini with shredded lettuce, diced tomato, spicy chicken and cheddar cheese.
- Cafe al Bacio & Gelateria offer à la carte pricing on a variety of ice cream treats and coffee drinks. Pastries, such as croissants and pain au chocolate, are free with your drink purchase.
- Michael’s Club is a private lounge, serving a light breakfast, lunch or snacks for guests in the Celebrity, Signature, Royal, Penthouse and Reflection Suites.
- Murano’s serves traditional French cuisine such as Chateaubriand for Two with baby vegetables and bearnaise and cabernet sauce. There is a $45 per guest surcharge if ordering off the menu or $89 for the 5-course, Five Senses meal option.
- Qsine is an eclectic restaurant with an iPad menu and interesting menu choices like disco shrimp, sushi lollipops and crunchy munchies. There is a $45 per person surcharge to experience the cuisine at Qsine.
- Blu Restaurant is the exclusive breakfast and dinner dining area for guests of the AquaClass staterooms and AquaClass suites. The restaurant serves spa-inspired, healthy food choices, such as grilled tamarind glazed quail with cinnamon pickled carrots and tabbouleh salad.
- Tuscan Grille serves classic Italian food including the prosciutto and parmesan appetizer with sweet cantaloupe, baby arugula and fresh basil. There is a $35 surcharge to enjoy a variety of steaks, pasta, lasagna and other classic Italian favorites at Tuscan Grille.
Deck 14 Dining Options
- Aqua Spa Cafe offers pre-made fruit bowls, salads and other healthy choices for breakfast and lunch.
- Oceanview Cafe is the ship’s buffet style eating area, but instead of long, continuous cafeteria lines guests walk up to individual serving stations and help themselves to eggs, fruit, pasta, salads and more. The buffet is open almost all day and night for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks.
Deck 15 Dining Options
- Mast Grill serves made-to-order burgers, fries and hot dogs with a delicious toppings bar including guacamole and grilled onions.
- The Porch, right next to the Lawn Club, serves breakfast and lunch in a casual setting. Breakfast panini, soups, sandwiches and beverages are served at the Porch.
- Lawn Club Grill recreates the sensation of eating outdoors with a selection of flatbread pizzas and a delicious array of grilled meats and seafood. There is a $40 per person surcharge to enjoy the D.I.Y. steak experience made table-side by your own designated Grill Master.