Alaska & South Pacific Cruises on Celebrity Millennium
Discover the Celebrity Millennium by Celebrity Cruise Line
- Things To Do On Board
A popular choice for the discerning vacationer, the Celebrity Millennium® ship features many award-winning Solstice® Class features, like spa-inspired AquaClass® staterooms and exclusive access to Blu, the spa-inspired restaurant with healthy “clean cuisine.” Sail to “The Last Frontier” on your luxurious Alaska cruise when you find a great Celebrity Cruises promotion from Dunhill Travel Deals.
The Millennium is one of the Millennium Class of cruise ships from Celebrity Cruises, along with sister ships Infinity, Constellation and Summit. This ship underwent a major refurbishment in May of 2012 and upgrades included Blu Restaurant, the Celebrity iLounge and all-new AquaClass staterooms, bringing the occupancy level up to 2,158 passengers.
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Celebrity Millennium
During the ship’s 2012 makeover, 107 AquaClass cabins were added to the celebrity Millennium and private verandas were added to all the Celebrity suites. Suites and staterooms come with many amenities including twice daily service, hair dryer, robes, custom bath products, mini bar, flat-screen TV, security safe, Wi-fi internet and premium Celebrity eXhale™ bedding. Thanks to the low guest-to-crew ratio, passengers enjoy personalized service on their Celebrity Cruise Line discount cruise.
Suites range from 308 sf for the Sky Suite to an amazing 2,530 sf in the Penthouse Suite with its huge 1,098 sf balcony. Guests staying in the suites are pampered with extra amenities like 24-hour butler service, large bathrooms with both a tub and shower, afternoon tea with canapés, fresh flowers, daily fruit platter and in-suite dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The AquaClass Staterooms are situated near the Canyon Ranch SpaClub area of the ship. These rooms include priority seating at Blu Restaurant, daily water and tea delivery, on-demand wellness classes including yoga and extra bathroom amenities such as shower gel, facial spray and lip balm. AquaClass cabins offer 249 square feet of living space, a private balcony and are the perfect size for 2 guests.
Concierge Class Staterooms offer special room amenities such as fresh flowers, daily fresh fruit platter, bottle of sparkling wine, afternoon snacks, shoeshine service, priority check-in and express luggage delivery. Standard concierge rooms are 233 sf, while wheelchair accessible rooms offer 446 sf of space. All Concierge class cabins have floor-to-ceiling windows leading to a private balcony, twin beds that convert to queen-size with room for 3 to 4 passengers.
Veranda Class Staterooms have either private or semi-private balconies and range in size from 208 to 513 square feet. All Veranda rooms have 2 twin beds that convert to queen-size, plenty of closet space, bath with shower and a large sitting area. The family cabins come with a 32” TV, living area that is separate from the sleeping area and have a large 242 sf balcony that is almost as big as the room.
Most Ocean View Class Staterooms sleep up to 3 guests, while a few have bunk beds and accommodate up to 4 passengers. The wheelchair accessible rooms have roll-in showers and offer 381 sf of space. Standard rooms are 170 sf and have a private bath with shower stall. Ocean view rooms have 20” interactive, flat-screen TVs and a picturesque window or porthole.
Book your cruise on an economically priced Inside Class Stateroom. These cabins have either 2 twin beds or a double bed and a sitting area featuring a writing desk and chair, couch and coffee table. Wheelchair accessible rooms are 240 sf, while regular rooms are 170 sf and some cabins come with a sofa bed or pull down bunk beds to accommodate from 2 to 4 guests.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Celebrity Millennium
Take advantage of the onboard Innovations Store, with all the latest high-tech Apple® electronics, including the iPad® , iPod® , MacBook® and other popular devices, all duty-free. You can also visit the Celebrity iLounge, the first Authorized Apple® Reseller at Sea that lets you keep in touch 24 hours a day; send emails and photos of your trip, or take an iLearn class to master your photography, video and audio skills.
Kick your cruise vacation off with a relaxing treatment in Celebrity Millennium’s AquaSpa® by Elemis®, one of the largest and most luxurious spas on the sea. There’s something to meet every guest’s needs aboard the Celebrity Cruise Line special cruise on the Millennium.
Dining Options on the Celebrity Millennium
When it’s time to refuel, head over to Qsine®, Celebrity’s signature specialty restaurant that features artfully presented, one-of-a-kind dishes from around the world. Or visit the main restaurant, The Metropolitan, for inspired, fresh cuisine that changes with the seasons.
Olympic Restaurant, on deck 3, offers passengers a nostalgic dining experience reminiscent of ocean liners from the 20th century. Reserve a table for dinner and enjoy table-top service, a dine-in wine cellar and watch your meal being made in the centrally located demonstration kitchen.
Deck 4 Dining Options
- Michael’s Club is an exclusive area for guests staying in the Celebrity, Signature, Royal, Penthouse and Reflection Suites. The club has large-screen TV’s, a reading area with magazines and newspapers and a dining area offering guests snacks, continental breakfast and a light lunch. Michael’s serves complimentary, pre-dinner drinks from 5:30 pm to 8 pm.
- The Metropolitan is the formal, 2-story, main dining room on the Celebrity Millennium. Enjoy delicious French-inspired cuisine, made from scratch and featuring fresh ingredients. Breakfast and lunch offers open seating while reservations are suggested for dinner.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Blu is the exclusive dining area, serving breakfast and dinner, for all guests of the AquaClass cabins. Blue serves spa-inspired food featuring clean, contemporary, healthy food.
- Gelateria is the place to go if you are craving a cup of sweet and creamy gelato or Italian ice. Don’t forget to check out their tempting, homemade waffle cones made fresh every day.
- Café al Bacio offers coffee creations and liqueurs along with your choice of bakery treats. Sandwiches are also available during lunch time.
- Bistro on Five is a casual dining option serving up both savory and dessert crepes, paninis, sandwiches, salads and other items. Guests pay a $5 surcharge but can eat all they want at the Bistro.
Deck 10 Dining Options
- The Spa Cafe is a buffet-style dining option serving up light and healthy cuisine. Located right by the Canyon Ranch SpaClub, stop by and grab a quick snack before heading back to your room.
- The Pool Bar & Grill is a great place to grab a bite to eat while relaxing by the pool. Food choices include burgers, hot dogs, turkey burgers, veggie burgers and much more.
- Enjoy casual dining at the Ocean Café buffet and eat your meal by the skylights in the café or at the Ocean grill's outdoor bar. Ocean Café is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and serves afternoon high-tea from 4 to 5 pm.
Deck 11 Dining Options
- Qsine offers an interactive iPad menu featuring ethnic-inspired food such as Kobe beef sliders and sushi lollipops. Food is brought from the kitchen in containers meant to be shared by everyone sitting at your table. Reservations are required at this restaurant with a $45 per guest surcharge.
- Mast Bar & Grill serves grilled-to-order food you can eat outside by the pool deck. Burgers, hot dogs and french fries include your choice of toppings including cheese or sauteéd mushrooms.