Pacific and Alaska Cruises on Celebrity Infinity
Discover the Celebrity Infinity by Celebrity Cruise Line
- Things To Do On Board
The Celebrity Infinity® cruise ship marries the luxuries of its Millennium Class with the conveniences of the Solstice Class. Sail away on your Eastern Caribbean cruise and save when you find the best Celebrity Cruises promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals.
The Infinity in a Millenium Class of cruise ship along with sister ships Constellation, Millennium and Summit from Celebrity Cruises. The Infinity underwent a $30 million refurbishment in the winter of 2011. Major upgrades included the addition of the new eating establishments Blu Restaurant and Bistro on Five along with 60 new cabins and the Celebrity iLounge.
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Celebrity Infinity
The 2011 cruise ship refurbishment added 60 staterooms allowing the Infinity to hold up to 2,070 guests at a time, based on double occupancy. Features that come standard with each room include twice daily maid service, stainless steel ice buckets, dual voltage 110/220 AC outlets, hair dryer, mini bar, flat-screen televisions, private safe, Wi-fi internet connection and premium bedding featuring 100% cotton bed linens.
Suites on the Celebrity Infinity range from 308 to 2,530 square feet and sleep up to 3 guests. Special amenities include 24-hour butler service, well-appointed bathrooms with both a tub and shower, in-suite espresso and cappuccino, afternoon tea with canapés, fresh flowers, daily fruit platter and a complimentary dinner for each guest in one of the ship's specialty restaurants.
Aqua Class Staterooms were added as part of the ship's 2011 refurbishment makeover. These cabins include special amenities such as priority seating at Blu Restaurant, daily water and tea delivery and on-demand wellness programming such as meditation and yoga. Aqua Class staterooms, with a private veranda, are 249 square feet which is the perfect size for 2 guests. Bathroom upgrades in the Aqua Staterooms include fog-free mirrors, a Hansgrohe® shower tower and access to the Persian Garden Aromatherapy diffuser.
Concierge Class Staterooms accommodate 3 to 4 guests and offer luxury room amenities not found in other cabins. Concierge level perks include fresh flowers, daily fresh fruit platter, complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, afternoon snacks and more. Standard concierge rooms offer 233 sf of space, while wheelchair accessible rooms are 446 sf. Concierge rooms include floor-to-ceiling windows leading to a private balcony, bathrooms with shower and 2 twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed.
Veranda Class Staterooms have verandas with patio furniture and offer passengers 208 to 513 square feet of living space. Rooms with Pullman-style bunk beds accommodate up to 4 passengers, while all other rooms comfortably sleep 2 to 3 guests. Family staterooms have a separate bedroom and offer 513 sf of space including a huge balcony with its own lounging and dining area. Staterooms have either a 20” or 32” flat-screen TV to enjoy your favorite movies while cruising aboard the Infinity.
Standard Ocean View Class Staterooms are 170 square feet while wheelchair accessible rooms are 381 square feet. These cabins have a generous window or porthole for an amazing view of the ocean as you cruise aboard the Infinity. These rooms have 2 twin size beds that can be set up as a queen-size bed if you wish. Ocean view rooms come with a bathroom with shower, 20” flat-screen television and some include a sofa bed to sleep up to 3 guests.
Inside Class Staterooms are in the interior section of the ship and either 170 sf for standard rooms, or 240 sf for rooms that are wheelchair accessible. Inside cabins have 2 twin beds and some rooms come with a sofa bed or Pullman-style bunk beds to sleep up to 3 guests. Inside staterooms have a bathroom with shower and a sitting area in the living area that includes a couch and coffee table and a 20” flat-screen TV.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Celebrity Infinity
The Celebrity Infinity has all the amenities of a classic cruise ship with modern innovations to keep pace with your technology driven lifestyle while maintaining a relaxing spa-like environment. Visit the Innovations Store to check out all the newest tech gear then unwind with one of AquaSpa’s health and beauty treatments featuring Elemis® products.
Keep in touch with loved ones on the shore at the Celebrity iLounge, Infinities onboard internet lounge. Infinity is a cruise experience like no other providing the latest technology, the relaxation of a spa and the familiar conveniences of traditional cruise ships. Don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy a Celebrity Cruise Line discount cruise and enjoy vacationing on the Infinity.
Dining Options on the Celebrity Infinity
Before retiring for the night to your AquaClass staterooms, which include Hansgrohe showers and custom spa inspired bath products, experience the finest dining on the sea at our Blu Restaurant, which features fresher and healthier takes on classic dishes, or share wildly unique options presented in creative ways at Qsine. There are many fine dining and gourmet food options on board the Infinity when you book a Celebrity Cruise Line special vacation.
SS United States Restaurant, on deck 3, offers elegant table-top service, a dine-in wine cellar and an open demonstration kitchen. Guests can order off the menu, for $45 per person, or enjoy a 6 course meal, paired with wines, from the Five Senses Menu for $89 per person. Reservations are required for this gourmet dining option.
Deck 4 Dining Options
- Michael’s Club is an exclusive lounge and dining area for guests staying in the Celebrity, Signature, Royal, Penthouse or Reflection suites. The club is open 24-hours and equipped with large, flat-screen TVs and many sitting areas. Dining options include a continental breakfast, light lunch or self-serve snacks.
- Trellis Restaurant is the 2-story, main dining restaurant on deck 4 & deck 5 of the Celebrity Infinity. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served here with options for a variety of diets. Ask your server about vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free and no-sugar-added food choices. Guests can make dinner reservations for either a 6 pm or 8:30 pm seating, or choose the open select dining seating available from 5:45 pm to 9:30 pm.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Do you desire a cup of coffee or creamy cup of ice cream? Then head over to Cafe al Bacio & Gelateria. Anyone purchasing a coffee creation enjoys FREE pastries and bakery treats. Enjoy a cup of Italian ice or get your favorite flavor of gelato served up in a delicious waffle cone.
- Bistro on Five, behind the Cellar Masters Bar, serves up crepes, sandwiches, soups, salads and desserts. Reservations aren’t required to eat at the casual bistro open from 8:30 am to 12:30 am
- Blu Restaurant is the exclusive dining for passengers staying in the AquaClass staterooms. Blu serves up a variety of healthy, Mediterranean style fare for breakfast and dinner. The restaurant is open for breakfast from 7:30 to 9 am and for dinner from 6 to 9:30 pm.
Deck 10 Dining Options
- The Pool Grill is open for dining from noon to 6 pm. Enjoy a quick snack while lounging in the ocean breeze and choose from burgers, hot dogs, french fries and more.
- Oceanview Café offers casual, buffet dining for breakfast and lunch and sit down service at dinner time. The café is open from around 6:30 am to 1 am allowing guests to enjoy a meal almost any time of day or night. Selections include curry dishes, stir-fry, pizza, pasta, sushi, salad, desserts and more.
- Spa Café, conveniently located by the ship’s fitness center and spa area, is the perfect place to grab a bite to eat after a hard workout. Light and healthy fare is served up buffet style and available from 7 to 10 am for breakfast, and noon to 2 pm for lunch.
Deck 11 Dining Options
- Enjoy a meal poolside from the Mast Bar & Grill. Guests can order a variety of grilled-to-order items such as hamburgers.
- Qsine offers gourmet menu selections from a James Beard Master Chef. Instead of printed menus, guests order their meal using an interactive iPad menu. Reservations are required for this chic restaurant with a $45 per person surcharge.