Celebrity Cruises from Florida on Celebrity Equinox
Discover the Celebrity Equinox by Celebrity Cruise Line
- Things To Do On Board
Part of the Solstice Class, along with sister ships Eclipse, Solstice, Silhouette and Reflection, the Celebrity Equinox epitomizes the ultimate luxury cruise experience. Choose from ten sophisticated dining venues and enjoy a variety of unique entertainment options as you sail away on your Europe cruise.
The Equinox just underwent a major refurbishment in May, 2014 adding many new features such as Michael Kors Boutique, Celebrity iLounge, The Studio fine art photography, Slush frozen drink venue and Gastrobar handcraft beers. Save on your vacation by finding the best Celebrity Cruise Line rates from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Awards for Equinox by Celebrity Cruise Line
- 2014 - Cruise Critic UK Cruisers’ Choice Awards - Best Service and Best Public Rooms
- 2014 - Conde Nast Traveler’s 26th Annual Readers’ Poll - Top 100 Cruise Ships in the World (Large Ship)
- 2014 - Cruise Critic UK Cruisers’ Choice Awards - Best Mediterranean Cruises
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Celebrity Equinox
Find your perfect room on the Equinox to enjoy your Celebrity Cruise Line discount vacation. All cabins on the Celebrity Equinox come with standard amenities such as robes, custom bath products, hair dryer, mini-bar, daily ice service, 24-hour room service, security safe, Wi-fi internet and a flat-screen TV.
Celebrity Equinox Suites range from 380 sf Sky Suites to the 1,680 sf Penthouse Suites with a king-size bed in the master bedroom. These cabins feature premium amenities including your own personal butler, in-room lunch and dinner service, evening hors d'oeuvres, complimentary espressos, daily fruit platter, fresh flowers and daily delivery of bottled water and tea. Bathrooms in the suites have a separate tub and shower area, queen-size or king-size beds and either 1 or 2 flat-screen TVs.
AquaClass Staterooms, with 248 sf of space, are perfect for guests wanting the ultimate spa experience. These rooms have easy access to the Canyon Ranch SpaClub and include complimentary entry to the Persian Garden and relaxation room. The AquaClass rooms come with your own personal spa concierge, daily tea and water delivery, upgraded room service menu and exclusive access to Blu Restaurant for breakfast and dinner.
Concierge Class Staterooms are 248 sf and offer special concierge level services to all passengers staying in these rooms. Special amenities include shoeshine service, fresh flowers, pillow menu, upgraded room service menu and priority seating at specialty restaurants. Concierge staterooms have 2 twin beds, convertible to queen-size, and some come with sofa beds to sleep up to 3 guests.
Veranda Class Staterooms range from 196 sf for the standard rooms to 680 sf for the 2-bedroom family stateroom. All rooms have floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to your private balcony, and rooms with either a sofa bed or upper pull down bed sleep 3 to 4 guests. Veranda cabins have either 23” or 32” interactive, LCD-TVs, bathrooms with shower and an indoor sitting area.
Ocean View Class Staterooms offer 177 square feet of living space and have a large ocean view window. These rooms normally sleep 2 guests, but rooms with upper bunk beds sleep up to 3 passengers. Standard room features include a cozy sitting area, ample closet space, a private bathroom with shower and 2 twin beds that convert to queen-size.
Inside Class Staterooms range from 183 to 200 sf and are the perfect size for 2 guests. Some rooms have a sofa bed, or pull down bunk beds and accommodate 3 to 4 passengers. These rooms have 2 twin beds you can convert to queen-size, bathroom with shower stall and sitting area with vanity desk, chair, sofa and small coffee table.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Celebrity Equinox
The Hot Glass Show, featuring professional performers demonstrating the art of glassblowing. This unique exhibition is brought to you by the respected Corning Museum of Glass. Relax with a Thai Herbal Poultice Massage or another exclusive treatment in one of the largest spas at sea, AquaSpa® by Elemis®.
Cellar Masters has been replaced with the brand new Gastrobar, a craft brew and comfort food venue, featuring a menu of over 40 beers and snacks not typical of normal bar fare. Enjoy a quiet moment with a cocktail in the Sky Observation Lounge by day, and live music, dancing and the Live@Sky theme party by night. Participate in casual, Country Club-style activities at the Lawn Club, featuring a well-manicured lawn on the highest deck. Enjoy these luxurious amenities on the Equinox while enjoying your Celebrity Cruise Lines specials.
Dining Options on the Celebrity Equinox
The Equinox has many exciting dining options to choose from for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a late night snack. Indulge in genuine Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Japanese, Chinese and Indian cuisine at the chic Silk Harvest Restaurant, with small plates that are perfect for sharing.
Main Restaurant, on decks 3 and 4, is the main dining room on board the Equinox. Breakfast, lunch and dinner in this restaurant is included FREE with your cruise fare.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Enjoy spa-inspired choices at Blu, the specialty restaurant reserved for guests staying in AquaClass rooms. Enjoy light and healthy choices for breakfast or dinner such as grilled tamarind glazed quail with cinnamon pickled carrots and tabbouleh salad or a breakfast parfait with muesli, strawberry yogurt, fresh fruit and mint.
- Silk Harvest restaurant offers traditional Chinese food, for a $30 per guest surcharge. Enjoy classic Asian favorites including wonton soup, Chinese pepper steak or Kung Pao chicken.
- There is a $35 per guest surcharge to eat at the Tuscan Grille specialty restaurant. Tuscan serves up classic Italian dishes and mouth-watering steaks like NY Strip, Rib Eye and Filet Mignon.
- Bistro on 5 only charges $5 for all the sweet and savory crepes and paninis you want. Choose a traditional breakfast crepe featuring smoked applewood bacon, scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese.
- Stop by Cafe al Bacio or the Gelateria if you have a craving for a coffee creation or sweet cup of Italian ice or gelato. The cafe also serves up FREE pastries with the purchase of a drink.
- Michael’s Club is the private dining and lounging area for guests staying in suites on board the Celebrity Equinox. The club serves continental breakfast, a light lunch and snacks throughout the day.
Deck 14 Dining Options
- If you’re looking for a light lunch, quick dinner or late night snack grab a burger or hotdog at the Mast Grill by the pool deck.
- Oceanview Cafe & Grill is open all day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Buffet selections include made-to-order pasta, stir-fry, pizza and sushi, a full salad bar, and a variety of appetizer entrées and desserts.
Additional Dining Options
- Spa Café, near the Canyon Ranch SpaClub on deck 12, serves up a variety of refreshing fruit smoothies, salads, lean cuts of meat and fresh seafood for breakfast or lunch.
- Patio on the Lawn, by the Lawn Club on deck 15, is the perfect place to grab a cup of coffee and relax with your favorite book or magazine.