Celebrity Cruises from Miami on Celebrity Eclipse
Discover the Celebrity Eclipse by Celebrity Cruise Line
- Things To Do On Board
The Celebrity Eclipse® ship boasts sweeping veranda views in 85 percent of its luxe staterooms. Sail away in style on your exotic Southern Caribbean cruise aboard the Celebrity Eclipse. Enjoy the many amenities of your chosen room and save when you find the best Celebrity Cruises coupons and promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals.
The Eclipse is a member of the Solstice Class of cruise ships from Celebrity, along with sister ships the Equinox, Reflection, Solstice and Silhouette. The ship launched in 2010 and has room for up to 2,850 guests and includes all Solstice Class features including the Celebrity iLounge internet cafe and Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
Awards for Eclipse by Celebrity Cruises
- 2013 - Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards - Best Value for Money (Large Ship)
- 2014 - Cruise Critic UK Cruisers’ Choice Awards - Best from UK and Best Cabins
- 2014 - Conde Nast Traveler’s 26th Annual Readers’ Poll - Top Cruise Ships in the World (Large Ship)
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Celebrity Eclipse
All cabins on the Celebrity Reflection come with standard amenities such as robes, custom bath products, hair dryer, mini-bar, daily ice service, 24-hour room service, security safe, Wi-fi internet and a flat-screen TV. Learn about cruise ship vacations and special Celebrity Cruise Line rates from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Celebrity Eclipse Suites range from 380 sf Sky Suites to the 1,680 sf Penthouse Suites with a king-size bed in the master bedroom. These cabins feature premium amenities including your own personal butler, in-room lunch and dinner service, evening hors d'oeuvres, complimentary espressos, daily fruit platter, fresh flowers and daily delivery of bottled water and tea. Bathrooms in the suites have a separate tub and shower area, queen-size or king-size beds and either 1 or 2 flat-screen TVs.
AquaClass Staterooms have easy access to the Canyon Ranch SpaClub and fitness center area of the ship and include complimentary entry to the Persian Garden and relaxation room. The rooms are 248 sf, including their private balcony, and come with personal spa concierge service, daily bottled tea and water delivery, an upgraded room service menu and access to Blu specialty restaurant for breakfast or dinner.
Concierge Class Staterooms, with 248 square feet of living space, come with special concierge level services to all passengers staying in these rooms. Special features include fresh flowers bouquet, daily fruit platter, pillow menu, upgraded room service menu and priority seating at specialty restaurants. Concierge rooms have floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to your private balcony, 2 twin beds, convertible to queen-size, and some have a sofa bed and accommodate up to 3 guests.
Veranda Class Staterooms offer guests 196 to 680 sf of living space, and rooms with either a sofa bed or upper pull down bed sleep 3 to 4 guests. Veranda cabins have private verandas, a 23” or 32” interactive TV, bathrooms with shower and an indoor sitting area.
Ocean View Class Staterooms are 177 sf and a view of the ocean through their large picture window. Ocean view rooms comfortably sleep 2, but rooms with upper bunk beds or sofa beds sleep up to 3 passengers. These rooms have a small sitting area, storage closet, private bathroom with shower and 2 twin beds that convert to queen-size.
Inside Class Staterooms are between 183 and 200 square feet and the perfect size for 2 passengers. Some rooms come with a sofa bed, or bunk beds to sleep up to 3 or 4 passengers. Inside cabins come with 2 twin-size beds that convert to queen-size, a bathroom with shower and cozy sitting area with desk, chair, couch and small coffee table.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Celebrity Eclipse
This vessel features a wide range of unique entertainment and dining options. Watch The Hot Glass Show, wherein professional glassblowers give intimate, live demonstrations from the renowned Corning Museum of Glass. Get some much-needed rest and relaxation in the chic AquaSpa®, with an extensive treatment menu inspired by rituals from many different cultures.
Sommeliers will pour you a variety wines from all over the world with Celebrity Eclipse’s state-of-the-art Enomatic® wine-by-the-glass dispensing system through Cellar Masters. Relax in the Sky Observation Lounge, with floor-to-ceiling windows, or visit the Lawn Club, with a freshly manicured lawn on the highest deck of the ship. You’re guaranteed to make memories that will last a lifetime when you choose a Celebrity Cruise Line discount vacation on the Celebrity Eclipse.
Dining Options on the Celebrity Eclipse
Enjoy a world of flavor at Qsine®, featuring dishes from all over the globe that can be ordered with Celebrity’s fun and interactive iPad® menus. Experience the impeccable service, sophisticated design and world-class cuisine Murano Restaurant offers guests. Choose from a wide selection of artisanal cheeses, an extensive American and French wine list and enjoy a tableside lobster presentation when you vacation with Celebrity Cruise Line.
Moonlight Sonata, on decks 3 and 4, is the main dining room on board the Eclipse. Meals are free for all cruise ship passengers and include a variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner options. Guests need to decide in advance when they want to eat dinner, they can choose from either a 6 or 8:30 pm fixed seating option or open seating from 6:30 to 9 pm.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Enjoy spa-inspired choices at Blu, the specialty restaurant reserved for guests staying in AquaClass rooms. Enjoy light and healthy choices for breakfast or dinner such as blackened Ahi tuna with forbidden rice, baby bok choy, spicy onion and white sesame seed vinaigrette.
- Murano is a specialty restaurant serving up a variety of French continental cuisine. Open for dinner only, there is a $45 per person surcharge to enjoy delicacies such as pork belly with parsnip puree, caramelized apples and Calvados Jus.
- Enjoy classic Italian cuisine at Tuscan Grille, with menu choices such as filet mignon and charbroiled octopus carpaccio with sun-dried tomato and kalamata olive tapanade. There is a $35 per guest surcharge to eat at the this specialty restaurant.
- If you consider yourself a foodie, head on over to Qsine and order from their iPad menus. The Vegetable du Jatour offers the choice of 4 items from the following: Carrot-Cardamom, Green Pea-Mint, Broccoli-Cheddar, Sweet Potato-Raisin, Spinach-Garlic, Cauliflower-Apple, Parsnip-Shallot, Potato-Truffle or Eggplant-Tomato & Olive.
- Bistro on 5 only charges $5 for all the sweet and savory crêpes and paninis you want. Choose a traditional breakfast crêpe featuring smoked applewood bacon, scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese.
- Stop by Cafe al Bacio or the Gelateria if you have a craving for a coffee creation or sweet cup of Italian ice or gelato. The cafe also serves up FREE pastries with the purchase of a drink.
- Michael’s Club is the private dining and lounging area for guests staying in suites on board the Celebrity Equinox. The club serves continental breakfast, a light lunch and snacks throughout the day.
Deck 14 Dining Options
- The Mast Grill, by the pool deck, is the perfect option for a light lunch, quick dinner or late night snack. The grill serves made to order burgers, hot dogs, chicken, french fries and more.
- Oceanview Cafe & Grill offers casual dining, all day long. Make your selections from individual serving islands featuring made-to-order pasta, stir-fry, fresh pizza, delicious sushi and a full salad bar.
Additional Dining Options
- Spa Café, near the Canyon Ranch SpaClub on deck 12, serves up a variety of refreshing breakfast and lunch items including watermelon salad with feta cheese and balsamic dressing.
- Stop by Patio on the Lawn, on deck 15, and relax with your favorite book or magazine and a delicious hot or cold beverage.