Carnival Victory by Carnival Cruise Line
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
The Carnival Victory is one of two ships in the Modified Destiny Class from Carnival Cruise Lines, along with sister ship Carnival Triumph. Built in 2000, with space for over 2,700 passengers and a crew of 1,100, the Carnival Victory offers great deals on two to five day cruises to the Caribbean and the Bahamas.
You’ll find the perfect stateroom to accommodate your discount travel needs whether you’re traveling alone, with friends or planning your annual family vacation. Save on your next cruise vacation and find the best cruise rates, specials and promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
There are 12 different room and suite options on the Carnival Victory by Carnival Cruise Lines. Choose from economy interior rooms, ocean view rooms, cabins with balconies and luxurious suites with upgraded amenities. Standard features in all rooms include a refrigerator, minibar, TV, telephone and in-room safe.
Interior and Ocean View Staterooms
Most rooms include two twin beds that convert to queen-size, plenty of closet and storage space, private bathroom with a shower and a living area with a vanity and seating.
- Interior Staterooms are 185 sq ft and sleep three to four guests in rooms that include a sofa bed or pulldown bunk beds.
- Interior Staterooms (Bunk Beds) are 185 sq ft and have one twin bed plus an upper, Pullman-style bunk bed with room for two guests.
- Interior Staterooms Picture Window (Obstructed View) are 185 sq ft, sleep two to four guests and have a picture window with views partially obstructed by the ship’s lifeboats or other structures.
- Interior Porthole Staterooms are 185 sq ft, have room for two guests and have a small porthole window.
- Ocean View Staterooms are 220 sq ft, have a large picture window and space for two guests. Rooms with either a sofa bed or Pullman-style bunk beds can sleep three to four passengers.
Balcony rooms have floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to the private patio, closet and storage space, a bathroom with shower, a living area and two twin beds that convert to queen-size.
- Balcony Staterooms range in size from 185 to 195 sq ft, have a 35 sq ft balcony and space for up to four passengers.
- Aft-View Extended Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft with a 60 sq ft balcony 50% larger than standard balconies. These rooms are the perfect size for two guests and are located on the aft section of the ship for incredible, unobstructed views of the ocean.
- Premium Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft with a 75 sq ft balcony and sleep two guests.
- Premium Vista Balcony Staterooms offer luxurious cruising for two passengers, are 185 sq ft, have a 75 sq ft balcony and are situated on the aft section of the ship, which offers the best views on the entire ship.
Suites on this ship have a private balcony and include a king-size bed, walk-in-closet, private bathrooms with a shower and whirlpool tub plus a living area with a sofa bed, desk and vanity.
- Junior Suites are 275 sq ft with a 35 sq ft balcony and offer room for up to three guests.
- Ocean Suites are 275 sq ft with a 65 sq ft balcony and can sleep up to three guests.
- Grand Suites sleep up to four guests and have 345 sq ft of space with an 85 sq ft balcony.
Entertainment & Activities
Enjoy a variety of adults-only entertainment options like relaxing at the Serenity Retreat or joining a game of poker, blackjack, roulette or craps at the South China Sea Casino. If you’re feeling a bit thirsty, order a frosty beverage or your favorite cocktail at the Sports Bar, Wine Bar or Piano Bar.
There are many fun and exciting activities for kids to enjoy including Teen’s Active Play, Camp Carnival, Club O2 and Night Owls. Cool off in the ship’s pool or go on a thrilling ride down the Twister water slide. The full service Carnival Spa offers a variety of facial treatments, hot stone massages, aromatherapy treatments and other invigorating spa services.
Dance the night away while DJ Irie spins the latest tunes, catch a show at the Punchliner Comedy Club presented by George Lopez or watch live entertainment at Superstar Live. Enjoy your special cruise ship vacation from Carnival Cruise Lines and find great vacation deals on Dunhill Travel Deals.
With so many options to choose from for breakfast, lunch and dinner you almost won’t know you’re on a cruise ship. Chopsticks serves up classic Asian cuisine, Good Eats offers self-serve comfort food like meatloaf and macaroni and cheese, while the Lido Restaurant offers a myriad of casual dining options for around the clock dining.
Free Dining Options
These dining options are included with your cruise. The main dining rooms, Atlantic and Pacific, offer fixed dinner seating at either 6 p.m. or 8:15 p.m. or the My Time Dining option to eat anytime between 5:45 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- Atlantic Dining Room is one of two main dining rooms on the Carnival Victory, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Pacific Dining Room is the ship’s other main dining room and is also open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- If you’re craving Chinese food for lunch, head on over to Chopsticks and choose from delicious items like sliced beef honey chilli or chicken cellophane noodles.
- The Lido Restaurant is the ship’s main, casual dining area which is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. This buffet area features a choice of hot and cold foods and has specialty serving stations including the Carnival Deli, Chef’s Choice, Good Eats, Salad Bar and more. Certain areas of the Lido buffet are open 24 hours a day, including the Pizza Pirate and Swirls ice cream bar.
- Off the Grill offers burgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken and more. Open for lunch and dinner by the pool.
- Room service is always available 24-hours.
- Seaday Brunch, at the Punchliner Comedy Club, serves up delicious breakfast and lunch creations such as Eggs Benedict.
- The Taste Bar is the perfect place to go for a betweenmeal snack, or quick appetizer before heading off to dinner.
Premium Dining Options
These premium dining options incur an extra fee ranging from around $5 to $75 per person.
- If you think you’ll be drinking a lot of soda or juice during your cruise, then select the Bottomless Bubbles dining option. For $4.50 per day for children and $6.00 for adults you can drink all you want!
- If you're willing to spend $75 for a delicious dinner, then reserve your seat at The Chef’s Table. This experience starts with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres followed by a tour to see the galley in operation. The evening concludes with a full-service dinner prepared by the ship’s master chef.
- The Coffee Bar offers sweet treats and hot and cold beverages throughout the day.
Carnival Cruise Deals
4-Day W. Caribbean Cruise - Carnival Triumph
- Up to $50 cash back, resident rates
- Departs September 2017
- Great Cities of the World themed ship
4-Day Bahamas Cruise on Carnival Elation
- Free upgrades + up to $100 cash back
- October 2017 sailing
- Discounts military, seniors, residents
7-Day W. Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Freedom
- Up to $100 cash back + upgades
- August 2017 departure
- Upgraded with Fun Ship 2.0 amenities
6-Day Caribbean Cruise: Carnival Vista - New
- Up to $150 cash back + upgrades
- August 2017 departure
- See amazing guest performers