Carnival Valor by Carnival Cruise Line
5-Day W. Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Valor
September 2017 sailing
Special senior & resident rates
Exclusive offer: receive up to $1600 cash back on select sailings. Get up to 2 category upgrade. Special senior and resident rates available. Depart from Galveston, Texas, for a cruise of the western Caribbean on the Carnival Valor. Spend a Carnival Fun Day At Sea before arriving in Cozumel, Mexico. From there continue on to the beautiful port town of Progreso before returning to Galveston.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
Built in 2004, and completely refurbished in 2011, Carnival Valor is one of five Conquest Class ships by Carnival Cruise Lines. This luxury cruise ship joins sister ships Carnival Glory, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Liberty and Carnival Conquest and offers great deals on cruise ship vacations.
The Carnival Valor accommodates up to 2,980 passengers served by a staff of 1,180 for fun sailing to exciting destinations to the Bahamas and the Caribbean. Maximize your savings when you find cheap rates, coupons, or special offers on your Caribbean cruise from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
There are 15 different room and suite options to choose from on this cruise ship. Choose from economy interior rooms, ocean view rooms, cabins with balconies and luxurious suites with upgraded amenities. Standard amenities found in all rooms include a minibar, refrigerator, A/C, TV, phone and a personal safe.
Interior staterooms have ample closet and storage space, a private bathroom with shower and a living area with vanity and seating. Most rooms have two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed.
- Interior Staterooms are 185 sq ft and sleep two to four guests depending on the exact furniture arrangement.
- Interior Staterooms (Bunk Beds) are 185 sq ft, sleep two guests and have a single twin bed plus an upper, Pullman-style bunk bed. Rooms with a sofa bed offer enough space for three guests.
- Interior Porthole Staterooms are 185 sq ft, have a small porthole window and sleep two guests. Rooms with either a sofa bed or bunk beds offer enough space for up to four passengers.
- Interior Stateroom with Picture Window (Obstructed View) are 185 sq ft, have room for between two and four guests and have a window with views partially obstructed by the lifeboats or other ship structures.
Ocean View Staterooms
Ocean view rooms have private bathrooms with a shower, three closets and a sitting area.
- Ocean View Staterooms, have a large picture window, are 220 sq ft and sleep three to four guests. These rooms have two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed and some come with a sofa bed or pulldown bunk beds.
- Scenic Ocean View Staterooms are 220 sq ft, have a large, floor-to-ceiling window, two twin beds that convert to king-size and room for two to four guests depending on the exact furniture arrangement.
- Scenic Grand Ocean View Staterooms are 220 sq ft, have two floor-to-ceiling windows, twin beds that convert to king-size and sleep up to four guests.
Balcony rooms have floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to their private balconies, two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, a bathroom with shower, closet and storage space plus a living area with a vanity and seating.
- Balcony Staterooms are 185 to 195 sq ft, have a 35 sq ft balcony and have enough room for three to four guests.
- Aft-View Extended Balcony Staterooms, on the aft section of the ship, are 185 sq ft and the 60 sq ft balcony is 50% larger than standard balconies. These rooms accommodate two to three passengers.
- Premium Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft with a 75 sq ft balcony and have space for two guests.
- Premium Vista Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft with a 75 sq ft, wrap-around balcony and sleep two guests in luxurious comfort.
Suites on the Carnival Valor have upgraded features including king-size beds, walk-in-closets, whirlpool tubs, living room with a sofa and table plus a private balcony with a patio table and chairs.
- Junior Suites are 275 sq ft with a 35 sq ft balcony and comfortably sleep up to three guests.
- Ocean Suites are 275 sq ft with a 65 sq ft balcony and rooms with a sofa bed can sleep three guests.
- Grand Suites sleep up to four guests with 345 sq ft of space and an 85 sq ft deck.
- Captain Suites are the largest cabin option available on the Carnival Valor and sleep up to five guests. These suites are 500 sq ft with a huge 150 sq ft balcony. They have a separate bedroom with two twin beds that convert to king-size, a second TV, a large closet and a separate private bathroom.
Entertainment & Activities
Enjoy a late night cocktail at the Dream Bar or Bronx Bar or a nice glass of wine at Jeanne’s Wine Bar. Watch a movie poolside at Carnival’s Seaside Theater, take in a live show at the Stage Show or listen to music while enjoying a cocktail at the Piano Bar.
Families traveling together can let the young ones hang out with friends at any of the Valor’s three supervised children’s areas. Kids and thrill-seeking adults will enjoy an exciting ride down the 214-foot Twister water slide or lounging by any of the ship’s pools.
If rest and relaxation are more your style, check out the many treatment and massage options at the Carnival Spa. Book a fun trip and find special discounts on Carnival Cruise Lines vacations on Dunhill Travel Deals.
There are a variety of dining options on board the Carnival Valor. Enjoy homemade tortillas and salsa at the Burrito Bar, order a NY-style deli sandwich at the Lido Restaurant and feast on brunch served with a side of comedy at the Punchliner Comedy Club.
The Burrito Bar, open for lunch, serves up made-to-order burritos with your choice of grilled chicken, beef, shrimp and all the salsa and toppings you want.
The Chef’s Table is a $75 per person fine dining experience. Reservations are required for this multi-course gourmet meal hosted and prepared by a master chef.
Coffee Bar serves up a variety of coffees, teas and pastries for a fee.
Enjoy seafood selections for lunch, like ceviche, Cajun BBQ octopus salad and cider battered fish with french fries at Fish N’ Chips.
Rosie’s restaurant on the Lido deck is a casual buffet open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Pizza and ice cream are available 24 hours. Specialty serving stations include the Carnival Deli, Chef’s Choice, Good Eats plus a traditional salad bar and dessert station.
The Lincoln and Washington restaurants are the ship’s main dining rooms serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Early fixed dinner seating is from 5:45 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. while late seating is 8:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Guests can sign up for the Your Time dining option for dinner seating anytime between 5:45 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
Off the Grill serves up burgers and hot dogs poolside, with your choice of toppings such as chili con carne, sautéed onions, sautéed mushrooms and more.
Mongolian Wok lets you pick your choice of noodles, veggies, meat and sauce, and then watch as one of the chefs cooks it stir-fry style in one of the giant woks.
On sea days, Seaday Brunch is available at the Punchliner Comedy Club.
Scarlett’s Steakhouse offers a classic steakhouse dinner for $35 per person. Choose from a variety of seafood, steaks and chops.
If you want a tasty snack or a pre-dinner appetizer, stop by the Taste Bar, where the menu changes daily.
If you have a craving for a late-night snack, or want to enjoy a private breakfast in your room, Room Service is available 24-hours.
Carnival Cruise Deals
3-Day Bahamas Cruise on Carnival Victory
- July 2017 departure
- Special senior & resident rates
- Depart from Miami to Nassau
4-Day Carib/Bahama Cruise - Carnival Conquest
- Up to $50 cash back + upgrade
- July 2017 departure
- Family fun entertainment
4-Day Bermuda Cruise - Carnival Horizon
- Book now, brand new ship sails 2018
- May 2018 sailing
- Roundtrip from New York to King's Wharf
4-Day Bahamas Cruise on Carnival Elation
- Free upgrades + up to $100 cash back
- October 2017 sailing
- Discounts military, seniors, residents