Carnival Pride by Carnival Cruise Line
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
Built in 2001, the Carnival Pride is one of three Spirit Class ships from Carnival Cruise Lines. The cruise ship joins sister ships Carnival Legend and Carnival Miracle and has space for up to 2,124 guests.The Carnival Pride ship has a lot to brag about, from its sophisticated design to its seemingly limitless entertainment and dining options.
This member of the Spirit Class of ships boasts 963 feet of bow-to-stern fun and 930 onboard crew members to help make your experience truly unforgettable. Sail away on your Caribbean cruise and save when you find the best deals, coupons and promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
There are 13 different room and suite options on the Carnival Pride by Carnival Cruise Lines. Some cabins have connecting rooms, which is perfect when traveling with a large family.
Interior and Ocean View Staterooms
Interior and ocean view rooms include two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, a bathroom with shower and a living area that includes comfortable seating plus a desk.
- Interior Staterooms are 185 sq ft and sleep up to four guests in rooms that have bunk beds or a sofa bed.
- Interior Staterooms with French Doors (Obstructed View) are 185 sq ft with room for up to four guests. Ocean views are partly obstructed by life boats or other ship structures.
- Ocean View Staterooms, with their large picture windows, have 185 sq ft of space and can accommodate up to four passengers if they include a sofa bed or pulldown bunk beds.
All balcony staterooms on this ship come standard with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors leading to a furnished, private balcony, two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, lots of closet space and a small living area.
- Balcony Staterooms (Obstructed View) are 185 sq ft with balconies between 40 and 110 sq ft and sleep three to four guests. These balcony rooms have ocean views obstructed by life boats or other ship structures.
- Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft with a 40 sq ft balcony and have room for three to four guests.
- Extended Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft and have balconies that are 50% larger than standard balconies. There is plenty of room for three to four guests.
- Aft-View Extended Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft with a 60 sq ft balcony and accommodate two to three guests.
- Premium Balcony Staterooms (Obstructed View) offer 230 sq ft of space, a 55 sq ft balcony and are the perfect option for singles or couples traveling without children. These rooms have ocean views partially obstructed by life boats or other ship structures.
- Premium Balcony Staterooms are 230 sq ft with a 85 sq ft balcony and have room for three to four passengers.
All suites on the Carnival Pride come standard with a private balcony, king-size bed, combination shower/whirlpool tub, walk-in-closet and living room with a desk, table and either a sofa or comfortable chairs.
- Junior Suites are 275 sq ft with a 40 sq ft balcony and have room for two passengers.
- Ocean Suites are 275 sq ft with a 85 sq ft balcony, and rooms with a sofa bed can sleep three to four guests.
- Vista Suites are 245 sq ft with a huge 220 sq ft balcony, have a walk-in-closet and sleep two to three people.
- Grand Suites offer 345 sq ft of space and a 115 sq ft balcony. These have a walk-in-closet and sleep up to four guests.
Entertainment & Activities
Children can take part in exciting, age-appropriate games and activities through supervised youth programs or slip and slide at Carnival Waterworks water park. Release some stress at the spa or at the fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment.
When night falls, head to Beauties Dance Club to show off your moves, listen to the music at Ivory Piano Bar or order your favorite cocktail at your choice of several unique bars and clubs. Love a good stand-up routine? Catch some of the best acts at The Punchliner Comedy Club, presented by George Lopez. The casino features all of your favorite games, from poker and roulette to slots and blackjack. Sail away on your exotic Bahamas cruise when you find a great deal, discount or promotion from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Dining options range from casual to upscale, with the perfect cuisine to satisfy any craving. Sample French favorites at Normandie Restaurant, order a perfectly cooked cut from David’s Steakhouse or grab a casual bite at Mermaid’s Grille.
The Chef’s Table is the perfect dining option for foodies and fans of gourmet food. For $75 per person, the Master Chef will take you on a tour of the galley, and then prepare a multi-course meal for you and up to 11 other guests.
David’s Steakhouse serves up succulent meats like a 24-ounce Porterhouse steak, NY strip, filet mignon, lamb chops, veal, lobster and sea bass. Reservations and formal attire are required at this supper club, which charges $35 per person.
The Lido Buffet is the ship’s main casual dining option, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The pizzeria and ice cream bar are open 24-hours should you get a sudden craving for a slice of pizza or a bowl of sweet frozen yogurt. Specialty serving areas include a deli station, oriental wok, carving station, salad bar and more.
Mermaid’s Poolside Grille serves up hot dogs, burgers and grilled chicken sandwiches in a casual, outdoor setting.
Normandie is the ship’s main dining room, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with seating for up to 1,000 passengers. Dining is complimentary for all guests, but cocktails and specialty drinks incur a fee.
Piazza Cafe is a coffee bar offering hot lattes, frosty frappuccinos, sweet pastries and other snacks.
On sea days, eat a delicious brunch at the Punchliner Comedy Club. Stand-up comedians entertain guests with short comedy routines while they dine on classics like eggs benedict and huevos rancheros.
The Sushi Bar, open from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., offers a limited selection of FREE sushi and sashimi with choices like California rolls and Nigiri salmon.
Head on over to the Taste Bar from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., and feast on delicious small plates and tasty tidbits. While this dining option is free, there is a charge for cocktails.
Room Service is available 24-hours a day for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacking anytime of the day or night.
Carnival Cruise Deals
4-Day Carib/Bahama Cruise - Carnival Conquest
- Up to $50 cash back + upgrade
- July 2017 departure
- Family fun entertainment
7-Day E. Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Glory
- Up to $100 back + senior rates
- August 2017 sailing
- Indian-themed lounge with live jazz
4-Day Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Sensation
- Up to $50 cash back + resident rates
- August 2017 sailing
- Pool options: waterslide & resort-style
7-Day W. Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Freedom
- Up to $100 cash back + upgades
- August 2017 departure
- Upgraded with Fun Ship 2.0 amenities