Cruises on the Carnival Miracle to Hawaii & Mexico
7-Day Mexico Cruise on Carnival Miracle
Up to $100 onboard credit
April 2017 sailing
Let the Miracle show you what Carnival is all about! Recently upgraded with Fun Ship 2.0 features, it packs a whole lot of fun and excitement into one amazing ship. This Spirit-class ship has a unique 11-story metropolis atrium with ruby-red glass ceiling and pictures of famous fictional characters next to every room!
Discover the Carnival Miracle by Carnival Cruise Lines
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
Built in 2004, Carnival Miracle is one of three Spirit Class ships from Carnival Cruise Lines. Joining sister ships Carnival Legend and Carnival Pride, this ship can entertain up to 2,124 guests at a time, with an attentive crew of 934. With 963 feet of round-the-clock fun and entertainment, it’s no wonder they named it the Carnival Miracle ship.
Whether you want a relaxing getaway or an action-packed experience, you’ll find everything you’re looking for to make your discount vacation truly unforgettable. Sail away on your Hawaiian cruise and save when you find the best deals, coupons and promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Carnival Miracle
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Carnival Miracle
Cabins on the Carnival Miracle come standard with a variety of amenities including a phone, flat-screen television, security safe, hairdryer, mini-fridge and generous closet space.
There are 13 different room and suite options to choose from on the Carnival Miracle by Carnival Cruise Lines. Select from economy interior rooms, ocean view rooms, cabins with balconies and luxurious suites with special amenities.
Carnival Miracle Interior and Ocean View Staterooms
Interior and ocean view rooms on the Carnival Miracle include two twin beds that convert to a queen-sized bed, a bathroom with shower, plus a living area that includes comfortable seating and a desk.
- Interior Staterooms with French Doors (Obstructed View) are 185 sq ft and sleep three to four guests. These interior rooms have partial ocean views obstructed by life boats or other ship structures.
- Interior Staterooms are 185 sq ft with space for up to four guests.
- Ocean View Staterooms have 185 sq ft of space, a large picture window and rooms with either a sofa bed or bunk beds can accommodate up to four passengers.
Carnival Miracle Balcony Staterooms
All balcony staterooms on the Carnival Miracle come standard with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors leading to a furnished, private balcony, two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, ample closet space and a living area with a table and seating.
- Balcony Staterooms (Obstructed View) are 185 sq ft with balconies between 40 and 110 sq ft and sleep three to four guests. These balcony rooms have ocean views obstructed by life boats or other ship structures.
- Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft with a 40 sq ft balcony and have room for three to four guests.
- Extended Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft with 60 to 180 sq ft balconies and plenty of room for three to four guests.
- Aft-View Extended Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft and have balconies which are 50% larger than standard balconies, and are the perfect option for two to three guests.
- Premium Balcony Staterooms (Obstructed View) offer 230 sq ft of space, a 55 sq ft balcony and comfortable cruising for two passengers. These rooms have ocean views partially obstructed by life boats or other ship structures.
- Premium Balcony Staterooms are 230 sq ft with a 85 sq ft balcony and sleep three to four passengers.
Carnival Miracle Suites
All suites on the Carnival Miracle come standard with a private balcony, combination shower/whirlpool tub, walk-in-closet and a living room with a desk, table and either a sofa bed or chairs.
- Junior Suites are 275 sq ft with a 40 sq ft balcony, have two twin beds that convert to queen and room for two passengers.
- Ocean Suites are 275 sq ft with a 85 sq ft balcony, a king-size bed and rooms with a sofa bed can sleep three to four guests.
- Vista Suites are 245 sq ft with a huge 220 sq ft balcony, have a king-size bed, walk-in-closet and sleep two to three people.
- Grand Suites offer 345 sq ft of space and a 115 sq ft balcony, have a king-size bed, walk-in-closet and sleep up to four guests.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Carnival Miracle
Dare to daydream aboard Carnival Miracle for a welcome escape from reality, with spaces inspired by the fantastical. Experience a one-of-a-kind show at the Phantom Lounge, relax with a drink at Odyssey Bar or practice your moves on the dance floor at Dr. Frankenstein’s Lab. Taking the entire family? Children can take part in supervised youth programs while the adults relax in the Serenity Adult-Only Area.
Catch a hilarious stand-up act at The Punchliner Comedy Club, or join a rousing game of roulette, poker, blackjack, or any of your favorite games at the casino. When evening falls, choose from seemingly countless bars and clubs, from great brews at Redfrog Pub to signature martinis at Alchemy Bar. When you choose Carnival Miracle as your ship, the possibilities are endless.
Dining Options on the Carnival Miracle
When it’s time to dine, take your pick of a variety of cuisine, from casual bites at Horatio’s, to the unique culinary creations of the Bacchus dining rooms and the perfect filets at Nick & Nora’s Steakhouse.
Bacchus is the ship’s main dining room serving up an array of traditional food plus spa cuisine, low-carb, vegetarian and children’s menu items. Breakfast and lunch offer open seating anytime you like, while dinner is served at specific seating times of 6 p.m. or 8:15 pm. Ask your wait staff about the Your Choice Dining program which offers flexible seating from around 5:45 p.m. to 9:30 pm.
Reserve your place at the Chef’s Table for a truly unique dining experience. For $75 per person, you’ll get a private tour of the ship’s galley, a private cocktail reception and a gourmet meal prepared by the Carnival Miracle’s Master Chef.
Fountainhead Cafe is a classic coffee bar serving up coffee, tea and sweet treats.
Horatio’s is the ship’s buffet dining area, which takes up much of the space on the Lido deck. Serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner, the buffet has specialty food areas including an omelet station, salad bar, stir-fry station, carving station, deli plus 24-hour pizza and ice cream.
Punchliner Comedy Club from George Lopez is available on sea days and offers stand-up comedy plus brunch.
Enjoy a classic steakhouse meal for $35 per person at Nick and Nora’s Steakhouse.
The Poolside Grill, on the Lido deck, serves up burgers and hot dogs in a casual setting by the pool.
Enjoy afternoon sushi, at the Sushi Cart by Maguire’s Bar.
The Taste Bar, open from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., serves up tasty tidbits of delicious food. Tapas, appetizers and small plates are FREE to all guests, but if you want a cocktail to go with your meal, that will cost extra.
24-hour Room Service is available in all cabins should you have a sudden craving for a snack in the middle of the night.