Cheap Caribbean Cruises on the Carnival Liberty
5-Day Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Liberty
Up to $50 onboard credit
January 2017 sailing
Carnival Liberty was the first ship to feature Seaside Theater, a 12x22 foot led screen by the pool deck, that shows sporting events, movies and concerts. Grab your friends and family and let Carnival Liberty be your home away from home for an amazing and fun vacation that you will never forget. You will get the best deal if you book in advance.
Discover the Carnival Liberty by Carnival Cruise Lines
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
Built in 2005, the Carnival Liberty is one of five Conquest class ships from Carnival Cruise Lines, along with sister ships Carnival Valor, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Glory and Carnival Conquest. The luxury cruise ship accommodates up to 2,974 guests with an attentive crew of 1,160.
Free yourself from the stresses of everyday life aboard the Carnival Liberty cruise ship, with 24 hours worth of fun and entertainment. This cruise ship was completely refurbished in 2011 as part of a $500 million dollar renovation and refurbishment program from Carnival Cruise Lines.
This popular vessel has something to offer any passenger, whether it’s daytime activities outdoors or exciting nightlife entertainment. Maximize your savings with great deals, coupons, or promotions on your Bahamas cruise from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Carnival Liberty
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Carnival Liberty
There are many stateroom and suite options on the Carnival Liberty by Carnival Cruise Lines. Choose from economy interior rooms, ocean view rooms, cabins with balconies and luxurious suites with upgraded amenities.
Carnival Liberty Interior Staterooms
Interior staterooms have two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, closet and storage space, a private bathroom with shower and a living area with a vanity and seating.
- Interior Staterooms are 185 sq ft and sleep from two to four guests depending on the exact furniture arrangement.
- Interior Staterooms (Bunk Beds) are 185 sq ft, sleep two guests and have a single twin bed plus an upper, Pullman-style bunk bed. Rooms which also have a sofa bed offer enough space for three guests.
- Interior Porthole Staterooms are 185 sq ft, have a small porthole window and sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with a sofa bed or pulldown bunk beds sleep up to four passengers.
- Interior Stateroom with Picture Window (Obstructed View) are 185 sq ft and have a window with views partially obstructed by the lifeboats or other ship structures. These rooms sleep between two and four guests and some have twin beds that don’t convert.
Carnival Liberty Ocean View Staterooms
Ocean view rooms have large picture windows offering great views of the ocean, a bathroom with shower, lots of closet space and a living area.
- Family Ocean View Staterooms are the perfect option for guests traveling with their entire family. These rooms are 220 sq ft and have either an upper bunk bed or a sofa bed and sleep four guests.
- Ocean View Staterooms are 220 sq ft, have two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed and accommodate two passengers. Rooms that come with a sofa bed or pulldown bunk beds sleep up to four guests.
Carnival Liberty Balcony Staterooms
Balcony rooms on this ship feature floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to a furnished balcony, twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, a bathroom with shower, closet and storage space plus a cozy living area.
- Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft, have a standard size 35 sq ft balcony and rooms that include a sofa bed or bunk beds can sleep three to four passengers.
- Aft-View Extended Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft and have balconies that are 50% larger than a standard balcony, and room for two to three passengers.
- Premium Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft with a 60 sq ft balcony and sleep two to three guests.
Carnival Liberty Suites
Suites on the Carnival Liberty have upgraded amenities such as king-size beds, walk-in-closets, whirlpool tubs, a living area with a sofa and table plus a furnished balcony.
- Junior Suites are 275 sq ft, have a 35 sq ft balcony and have room for up to three passengers.
- Ocean Suites are 275 sq ft, have a 65 sq ft balcony and can sleep up to three guests if the room includes either a sofa bed or bunk beds.
- Grand Suites have 345 sq ft of space and a 85 sq ft deck and rooms with a double sofa bed sleep up to four guests.
- Captain Suites are the largest cabin option available on the Carnival Valor with room for up to five guests. These suites are 500 sq ft with a huge 150 sq ft balcony. They have a separate bedroom with a king-size bed, a second TV, a large closet and a bathroom with whirlpool tub. The living area includes Pullman-style bunk beds and a second bathroom with a shower.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Carnival Liberty
Traveling with the family? Let the kids play with their peers in supervised areas through Carnival’s youth programs while you relax at the spa or break a sweat in a pilates class. Pick up some sundries and souvenirs at the onboard shops, or engage in a friendly table tennis match on the upper deck.
Flaunt your poker skills or join an exciting game of roulette at the Casino or laugh til you cry at The Punchliner Comedy Club. Nighttime excitement is robust, with bars and clubs like RedFrog Pub, Alchemy Bar, the EA Sports Bar and several other options for unforgettable evening entertainment. You’ll return relaxed and refreshed after your exhilarating discount cruise aboard Carnival Liberty.
Dining Options on the Carnival Liberty
Carnival Liberty is the first ship to offer delicious gourmet burgers by famed chef Guy Fieri, just one of the amazing onboard features. Hungry for something else? Satisfy any craving with a meal of the chef’s best at Chef’s Table, Asian stir-fry at Mongolian Wok, small bites at The Taste Bar, or low-key fare at one of the ship’s many casual restaurants.
Free Dining Options on the Carnival Liberty
These dining options are inclusive with your cruise. The main dining rooms offer fixed dinner seating at either 6 p.m. or 8:15 p.m. or you can sign up for the My Time Dining option to eat anytime between 5:45 p.m. and 9:30 pm.
- The Silver Olympian and the Gold Olympian are the ship’s main dining rooms and they are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Emile’s Bistro, on the Lido deck, is the ship’s main buffet area open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Specialty serving stations include the Salad Bar, Carnival Deli, Chef’s Choice, Good Eats and Sweet Spot. Pizza Pirate and the Swirls ice cream area are open 24/7.
- Lunch is always free at Fish n’ Chips, serving seafood delicacies like calamari salad, fried oysters and of course, fish and chips (french fries).
- Guy’s Burger Joint, open from noon to 6 p.m., serves up five specialty burgers from Food Network Star Guy Fieri. You can also choose the build-your-own burger and pick out all the toppings you want.
- BlueIguana Cantina, open for breakfast and lunch, offers many dishes including chicken, fish or pork tacos with all the toppings and salsa you want.
- Watch the chefs at Mongolian Wok create your made-to-order stir-fry lunch in one of the giant woks. The wok is one of the specialty serving stations in the Lido buffet area.
- Seaday Brunch, in the Punchliner Comedy Club, offers a delicious brunch on days the ship is out to sea.
- The Taste Bar, open from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on select days, offers tiny tidbits such as Nonna's meatballs with hand-whipped ricotta bruschetta. While these appetizers are free, there is a $5 charge for cocktails.
- 24-hour Room Service for private, in-room dining for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks.
Premium Dining Options on the Carnival Liberty
These premium dining options incur an extra fee ranging from around $5 to $75 per person.
- Bottomless Bubbles lets you enjoy all the soft drinks and soda you want for the entirety of your cruise. This dining option incurs a daily charge of $4.50 for kids and $6.00 for adults.
- Chef’s Table is a unique dining experience for up to 14 guests. For $75 you’ll enjoy a private cocktail reception, appetizers, a tour of the ship’s galley and a gourmet dinner served by a master chef.
- Jardin Cafe is the ship’s coffee bar, serving hot and cold beverages and pastries for a fee.
- Harry’s Supper Club serves up a multi-course steakhouse dinner for $35 per person. Space is limited, so make your reservations early if you’re trying to book a table at this popular dining option.
Kid’s Dining Options on the Carnival Liberty
Traveling with children and worried they’ll be a bit finicky at meal time? Carnival Liberty offers many kid-friendly food options for children.
- Kid’s Menus are available at many dining locations throughout the ship. Ask your servers about meal options for children.
- Pizza and ice cream is available 24 hours a day at Emile’s Lido buffet.
- Kids Meal for Campers offers children’s favorites like grilled cheese sandwiches, chicken nuggets and spaghetti with meatballs for children ages 2-11.
- Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast is $5 per person and offers a fun, Dr. Seuss-themed breakfast with characters from Cat in the Hat.