Cheap Caribbean Cruises on Carnival Glory
7-Day Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Glory
Up to $100 onboard credit
December 2016 sailing
Glory sails on 7+ night itineraries to the Caribbean from Miami or San Juan, Puerto Rico. Among many dining ans entertainment options onboard is the Guy's Burger Joint, where you can grab one of Guy Fieri's crafted burgers. Get in a few games with your favorite team at the EA SPORTS Bar or catch some laughs at the Punchliner Comedy Club, the possibilities are endless, so book today.
Discover the Carnival Glory by Carnival Cruise Lines
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
Built in 2003, Carnival Glory is one of five Conquest Class ships from Carnival Cruise Lines. Full of exciting amenities, the Carnival Glory cruise ship delivers on one-of-a-kind entertainment for 2,980 passengers and a crew of 1,150. Whether you’re traveling solo, with the family, or with your best friend, there’s the perfect stateroom to meet your needs.
The ship was completely refurbished in 2012 as part of the Carnival Fun Ship 2.0 upgrades which added Guy’s Burger Joint, the Punchliner Comedy Club, RedFrog Rum Bar, DJ Irie’s Spin ‘iversity and Hasbro, The Game Show. Save on your Caribbean cruise when you find a great cruise deal, discount, or promotion from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Carnival Glory
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Carnival Glory
There are 14 different room and suite options on the Carnival Glory. Choose from economy interior rooms, ocean view rooms, cabins with balconies and luxurious suites with upgraded amenities. All staterooms and suites come standard with thermostat controlled air-conditioning, refrigerator, minibar, TV, telephone and a security safe.
Carnival Glory Interior Staterooms
Interior staterooms include two twin beds that convert to queen-size, closet space, a private bathroom with shower and a living area that has a table and seating. Most rooms sleep two guests, while rooms with a sofa bed or bunk beds accommodate three to four passengers.
- Interior Staterooms are 185 sq ft.
- Interior Staterooms (Bunk Beds) are 185 sq ft and have a single twin bed plus an upper, Pullman-style bunk bed.
- Interior Porthole Staterooms are 185 sq ft and have a small porthole window.
- Interior Staterooms with Picture Window (Obstructed View) are 185 sq ft and have a window with views partially obstructed by the lifeboats or other ship structures. Some rooms have twin beds that don’t convert.
Carnival Glory Ocean View Staterooms
Ocean view rooms have two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, closet and storage space, a bathroom with shower and a living area with vanity and seating. Most ocean view cabins sleep two guests, while rooms with either a sofa bed or a bunk bed offer enough space for up to four passengers.
- Ocean View Staterooms are 220 sq ft and have a large picture window.
- Scenic Ocean View Staterooms are 220 sq ft and have a floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the ocean.
- Scenic Grand Ocean View Staterooms are 220 sq ft and have two floor-to-ceiling windows.
Carnival Glory Balcony Staterooms
Balcony staterooms have floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors leading to a private balcony, two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, closet space, storage space, a bathroom with shower plus a living area with table and seating. While most rooms in this class sleep two guests, some rooms have either a sofa bed or bunk beds to sleep up to four passengers.
- Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft with a 35 sq ft balcony.
- Aft-View Extended Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft and have a balcony on the aft section of the ship that is 50% larger than standard balconies.
- Premium Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft with a large balcony.
- Premium Vista Balcony Staterooms are 185 and have a large balcony that wraps around the aft section of the cruise ship.
Carnival Glory Suites
Suites on board Carnival Glory have a private balcony with patio table and chairs, a king-sized bed, walk-in closet, a bathroom with a shower/whirlpool tub, and a living room with desk, vanity, drawer space and either a single or double sofa bed.
- Junior Suites are 275 sq ft with a 35 sq ft balcony and sleep three guests.
- Ocean Suites are 275 sq ft with a 65 sq ft balcony and have room for three passengers.
- Grand Suites are 345 sq ft with a 85 sq ft balcony and sleep four guests.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Carnival Glory
Carnival Glory’s Fun Ship 2.0 features include a spectrum of fun spots and activities to keep you entertained 24 hours a day. Get a good laugh at The Punchliner Comedy Club Presented by George Lopez, catch a live musical with Playlist Productions, have fun with the entire family with Hasbro, The Game Show, or enjoy live music from talented bands. Children’s entertainment is tailored by age through Carnival Glory’s many youth programs, including games, parties, movies and more.
Challenge yourself on the ropes course at SportSquare, break a sweat on the Jogging Track, or work out at the Fitness Center. After your workout, pamper yourself at Serenity Adult-Only Retreat, or experience the greatest tranquility with an aromatherapy treatment at the Spa. When night falls, head to one of several exciting bars or nightclubs, including the RedFrog Rum Bar, BlueIguana Tequila Bar and EA SPORTS BAR. You’ll enjoy entertainment day and night when you book a special cruise aboard Carnival Glory.
Dining Options on the Carnival Glory
Choose from an array of delicious dining options, from Mexican cuisine at BlueIguana Cantina to a classic fish fry at Fish n’ Chips, indulge in a gourmet burger at Guy’s Burger Joint, or order your favorite steak cooked to perfection at the Emerald Room Steakhouse.
Free Dining Options on the Carnival Glory
These dining options are inclusive with your cruise. The Platinum and Gold restaurants offer fixed dinner seating at either 6 p.m. or 8:15 p.m. or you can sign up for the My Time Dining option to eat anytime between 5:45 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- Grab breakfast, lunch or dinner at either the Platinum Restaurant or the Gold Restaurant, which are the ship’s main dining rooms.
- Casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner is available almost anytime of day at Red Sail Restaurant. This is the ship’s main buffet area on the Lido deck. Specialty serving stations include the Salad Bar, Carnival Deli, Chef’s Choice, Comfort Kitchen, Good Eats and Sweet Spot.
- Lunch is always free at Fish n’ Chips where they serve items like calamari rings, ceviche and onion rings.
- Guy’s Burger Joint, open for lunch and dinner, serves up specialty burgers inspired by Food Network Star Guy Fieri. You can also choose to build your own burger and pick out the exact cheese, bread and toppings you want.
- BlueIguana Cantina is open for breakfast and lunch and offers Mexican-inspired cuisine. Menu selections include made-to-order steak, chicken or shrimp wraps on whole wheat or jalapeño tortillas filled with ingredients like crema fresca, tomatillos, pico de gallo and black beans.
- Seaday Brunch, in the Punchliner Comedy Club, offers a delicious brunch on days the ship is out to sea.
- The Taste Bar, open from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on select days, offers appetizers and small plates such as short rib croquettes with chipotle aioli, guava and tomato relish served with pumpkin bisque with sour cream. While these tasty tidbits are free, there is a $5 charge for cocktails.
- 24-hour Room Service for private, in-room dining for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks.
Premium Dining Options on the Carnival Glory
These premium dining options incur an extra fee ranging from around $5 to $75 per person.
- Bottomless Bubbles lets you enjoy all the soft drinks and soda you want for the entirety of your cruise. This dining option incurs a daily charge of $4.50 for kids and $6.00 for adults.
- Chef’s Table is a unique dining experience for up to 12 guests. For $75 you’ll enjoy a private cocktail reception, appetizers, a tour of the ship’s galley and a gourmet dinner served by a master chef.
- Creams Pâtisserie is the ship’s coffee bar, serving hot and cold beverages and pastries, with à la carte pricing.
- Emerald Room Supper Club serves up a multi-course steakhouse dinner, including appetizer, salad, entrée and dessert, for $35 per person. Space is limited, so make your reservations early if you’re trying to book a table at this popular dining option.
Kid’s Dining Options on the Carnival Glory
Carnival Glory offers many kid-friendly food options for families travelling with children.
- Kid’s Menus are available at many dining locations throughout the ship, ask your servers about meal options for children.
- Pizza and ice cream is available 24 hours a day at Pizza Pirate and Swirls in the Red Sail Restaurant on the Lido deck.
- Kids Meal for Campers offers children’s favorites like macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets and spaghetti with meatballs, for children ages 2-11.