Caribbean Cruise Deals on the Carnival Freedom
7-Day W. Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Freedom
Up to $100 cash back + upgades
April 2017 departure
Freedom was completely refurbished and upgraded in 2014 to Fun Ship 2.0 status. It has a 70's dance club, an outdoor seaside bar, RedFrog Rum Bar , as well as the EA SPORTS Bar! For those with a sweet tooth, visit Cherry on Top for that special treat. Sailing to Bahamas and the Caribbean, Freedom is sure to provide much fun and sunshine!
Discover the Carnival Freedom by Carnival Cruise Lines
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
The Carnival Freedom, built in 2007, is one of five Conquest Class ships from Carnival Cruise Lines, joining sister ships Carnival Conquest, Carnival Glory, Carnival Liberty and Carnival Valor. With a crew of 1,150 serving 2,980 passengers, you are sure to be pampered on your special discount cruise vacation.
The Carnival Freedom was completely refurbished at the beginning of 2014 as part of a $500 million dollar renovation and refurbishment program from Carnival Cruise Lines. The new upgrades and renovations cover dining, entertainment, public venues, bars and lounges.
Take a trip into the past aboard the Carnival Freedom ship, which pays homage to decades past. Leaving from sunny Fort Lauderdale, this ship offers Caribbean cruises and staterooms for groups of all sizes. Find special savings when you find a great deal, coupons, or promotion on your cruise from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Carnival Freedom
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Carnival Freedom
There are over ten different room and suite options on the Carnival Freedom cruise ship. Choose from economy interior rooms, ocean view rooms, cabins with balconies and luxurious suites with upgraded amenities. All staterooms and suites come standard with thermostat controlled air-conditioning, refrigerator, minibar, TV, telephone and a security safe.
Carnival Freedom Interior Staterooms
Interior staterooms include two twin beds that convert to queen-size, closet space, a private bathroom with shower and a living area that has a table and seating. Most rooms sleep two guests, while rooms with a sofa bed or bunk beds accommodate three to four passengers.
- Interior Staterooms are 185 sq ft.
- Interior Staterooms (Bunk Beds) are 185 sq ft and have a single twin bed plus an upper, Pullman-style bunk bed.
- Interior Porthole Staterooms are 185 sq ft and have a small porthole window.
- Interior Stateroom with Picture Window (Obstructed View) are 185 sq ft and have a window with views partially obstructed by the lifeboats or other ship structures.
Carnival Freedom Ocean View Staterooms
Ocean view rooms have two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, a large picture window, closet and storage space, a bathroom with shower and a living area with vanity and seating.
- Ocean View Staterooms are 220 sq ft and sleep two guests. Rooms with either bunk beds or a sleeper sofa offer enough space for up to four passengers.
Carnival Freedom Balcony Staterooms
Balcony staterooms have floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors leading to a furnished balcony, two twin beds that convert to queen-size, closet space, a bathroom with shower plus a comfortable living area. While most rooms in this class have room for two guests, some come with either a sofa bed or Pullman-style bunk beds to sleep up to four passengers.
- Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft with a 35 sq ft balcony.
- Aft-View Extended Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft and have a balcony that is 50% larger than standard balconies. Located on the aft section of the ship for the best views of the ocean.
- Premium Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft with a large balcony that wraps around the aft section of the cruise ship.
Carnival Freedom Suites
Suites on board this cruise ship have their own furnished patio, a king-sized bed, walk-in closet, a bathroom with combination shower and whirlpool tub, and a living room with desk, vanity, drawer space and either a single or double sofa bed.
- Junior Suites are 275 sq ft with a 35 sq ft balcony and sleep up to three guests.
- Ocean Suites are 275 sq ft with a 65 sq ft balcony and have room for up to three passengers.
- Grand Suites sleep up to four guests with 345 sq ft of living space and a 85 sq ft balcony.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Carnival Freedom
Explore Carnival Freedom’s extensive range of exciting entertainment, unique restaurants and thrilling sports and activities as you travel to your chosen area of the beautiful Caribbean. Grab a drink after dinner at any of Carnival Freedom’s bars and clubs, including Scott’s Piano Bar, Nouveau Bar and the lively 70’s Dance Club.
Continue your adult time at Serenity Adult-Only Retreat while the children get entertained through Carnival’s various youth programs. Or, practice your downward dog in a yoga class, strengthen your core with pilates, or play a pick-up game at the basketball court. Your vacation is as exciting or relaxing as you wish when you cruise aboard Carnival Freedom.
Catch a fun, family-friendly flick with Dive-In Movies on the big screen, or spend a romantic night at Carnival’s Seaside Theatre. Put on your best poker face, play the slots, or take a risk in roulette at the casino. Or, get your thrills with laughs at The Punchliner Comedy Club Presented by George Lopez. Your dream vacation will become a reality when you book a cheap cruise aboard this magical ship from Carnival Cruise Lines.
Dining Options on the Carnival Freedom
Enjoy laid-back, casual fare at the Freedom Restaurant on the Lido Deck, sophisticated cuisine at the Posh and Chic restaurants, or Asian dishes at Mongolian Wok.
Free Dining Options on the Carnival Freedom
These dining options are inclusive with your cruise. The Posh and Chic restaurants offer fixed dinner seating at either 6 or 8:15 pm or you can sign up for the My Time Dining option to eat anytime between 5:45 and 9:30 pm.
- The Posh Restaurant and the Chic Restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, are the ship’s main dining rooms.
- Freedom Restaurant, on the Lido deck, is the ship’s main buffet area open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Specialty serving stations include the Salad Bar, Carnival Deli, Chef’s Choice, Comfort Kitchen, Good Eats and Sweet Spot. Pizza Pirate and the Swirls ice cream area are open 24/7.
- Lunch is always free at Fish n’ Chips where they serve seafood selections like cider-battered fried fish fillets with french fries.
- Guy’s Burger Joint, open for lunch and dinner, serves up specialty burgers inspired by Food Network Star Guy Fieri. You can also choose to build your own burger and pick out the exact cheese, bread and toppings you want.
- BlueIguana Cantina is open for breakfast and lunch and offers Mexican-inspired cuisine. Menu selections include made-to-order steak, chicken or shrimp wraps on whole wheat or jalapeño tortillas filled with ingredients like crema fresca, tomatillos, pico de gallo and black beans.
- Choose noodles or rice, add your choice of meat, pick out what veggies and sauce you want then watch the chefs at Mongolian Wok create your made-to-order stir-fry lunch. The wok is one of the specialty serving stations in the Lido buffet area.
- Seaday Brunch, in the Punchliner Comedy Club, offers a delicious brunch on days the ship is out to sea.
- The Taste Bar, open from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on select days, offers appetizers and small plates such as grilled ham and provolone cheese melt on buttermilk brioche with cream of tomato soup. While these tasty tidbits are free, there is a $5 charge for cocktails.
- The Posh dining room offers afternoon Tea Time, from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., on sea days.
- 24-hour Room Service for private, in-room dining for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks.
Premium Dining Options on the Carnival Freedom
These premium dining options incur an extra fee ranging from around $5 to $75 per person.
- Bottomless Bubbles lets you enjoy all the soft drinks and soda you want for the entirety of your cruise. This dining option incurs a daily charge of $4.50 for kids and $6.00 for adults.
- Chef’s Table is a unique dining experience for up to 12 guests. For $75 you’ll enjoy a private cocktail reception, appetizers, a tour of the ship’s galley and a gourmet dinner served by a master chef.
- Viennese Cafe is the ship’s coffee bar, serving hot and cold beverages and pastries, with à la carte pricing.
- Sun King serves up a multi-course steakhouse dinner, including appetizer, salad, entrée and dessert, for $35 per person. Space is limited, so make your reservations early if you’re trying to book a table at this popular dining option.
Kids' Dining Options on the Carnival Freedom
Carnival Freedom offers many kid-friendly food options for families travelling with children.
- Kids' Menus are available at many dining locations throughout the ship, ask your servers about meal options for children.
- Pizza and ice cream is available 24 hours a day at Emile’s Lido buffet.
- Kids' Meal for Campers offers children’s favorites like macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets and spaghetti with meatballs, for children 2-11.
- Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast is $5 per person and offers a fun, Dr. Seuss-themed breakfast with characters from Cat in the Hat.