Carnival Conquest by Carnival Cruise Line
6 Day Bahamas Cruise - Carnival Conquest
Up to $50 cash back + upgrade
December 2017 departure
Currently sailing year-round from Fort Lauderdale to the Caribbean and specializing in 4-8 day sailings, Carnival Conquest received numerous upgrades in the last few years to reflect the rest of Carnival''s fleet. Designed after the city of New Orleans, this ship features a French Impressionist style that is both elegant and comfortable.
- Entertainment & Activities
- Itineraries & Rates
The Carnival Conquest is the first of five Conquest Class ships by Carnival Cruise Lines, later joined by sister ships Carnival Glory, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Liberty and Carnival Valor. The Carnival Conquest was built in 2002 and completely refurbished in 2012 as part of Carnival Cruise Lines' ship refurbishment, renovation and enhancement program. The Carnival fun ship offers discount cruising for up to 2,984 guests serviced by a staff of 1,150 crew members.
Conquer the high seas aboard the Carnival Conquest ship, with a variety of stateroom selections, including suite rooms, ocean view rooms, balcony rooms and interior rooms. Save on your Caribbean cruise when you choose from the best cruise deals, coupons and promotions from Dunhill Travel Deals.
Itineraries, Sailing Dates & Pricing
There are over ten room and suite options on the Carnival Conquest by Carnival Cruise Lines. Choose from economy interior rooms, ocean view rooms, cabins with balconies and luxurious suites with upgraded amenities. Rooms come standard with a TV, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, Carnival Comfort Collection linens, refrigerator, minibar and personal safe.
Most interior staterooms include two twin beds that convert to king-size, three closets, a private bathroom with shower and a comfortable living area. Most rooms sleep two guests, while rooms with a sofa bed or bunk beds accommodate three to four passengers.
- Interior Staterooms are 185 sq ft.
- Interior Staterooms (Bunk Beds) are 185 sq ft and have a single twin bed plus an upper, Pullman-style bunk bed.
- Interior Porthole Staterooms are 220 sq ft and have a small porthole window.
- Interior Stateroom with Picture Window (Obstructed View) are 185 sq ft and have a window with views partially obstructed by the lifeboats or other ship structures.
Ocean View Staterooms
Ocean view rooms have two twin beds that convert to a king-size bed, three closets, a bathroom with shower and a living area with a sofa, coffee table and desk. Most ocean view cabins sleep two guests, while rooms with either a sofa bed or bunk beds offer enough space for up to four passengers.
- Ocean View Staterooms are 220 sq ft and have a large picture window.
Balcony staterooms have floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors leading to a balcony furnished with a patio table and chairs, two twin beds that convert to a king-size bed, three closets, a bathroom with shower plus a living area to lounge in. While most rooms in this class sleep two guests, some rooms have a sofa bed or Pullman-style bunk beds to sleep up to four passengers.
- Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft with a 35 sq ft balcony.
- Aft-View Extended Balcony Staterooms are 185 sq ft and have a 60 sq ft balcony on the aft section of the ship that is 50% larger than standard balconies.
- Premium Vista Balcony Staterooms are 185 and have a large 75 sq ft balcony that wraps around the aft section of the cruise ship.
Suites on board Carnival Conquest have a sliding glass door leading to a private balcony, two twin beds that convert to king-sized, a walk-in closet, a bathroom with a shower/whirlpool tub, double sinks and a seating area with sofa, coffee table and desk. Suites sleep from two to four guests depending on the exact furniture configuration.
- Junior Suites are 275 sq ft and have a 35 sq ft balcony.
- Ocean Suites are 275 to 450 sq ft, with balconies ranging in size from 65 to 110 sq ft.
- Grand Suites are 345 sq ft with a 85 sq ft balcony and feature a dressing area with vanity.
Entertainment & Activities
Entertainment options are endless, from the lively dance club to the show lounges, with exciting live performances. Sample a variety of delicious and unique foods at the Taste Bar or have a specialty drink and a unique sensory experience at the Alchemy Bar. You can even visit The Punchliner Comedy Club Presented by George Lopez, featuring stand-up comedy guaranteed to make you guffaw.
Eat in one of two of Carnival Conquest’s artful dining rooms when hunger strikes, and be sure to catch an exciting live musical onstage at Playlist Productions. Looking for a fun, interactive experience? Join Hasbro, The Game Show, where big fun takes center stage in a live game show that’s a blast for all ages. If relaxation is what you seek, schedule a treatment at the hair and beauty salon to pamper yourself. With delicious restaurants, one-of-a-kind bars and the best entertainment at sea, Carnival Conquest has a scene for everybody.
Time flies by aboard Carnival Conquest, with the introduction of the cruise line’s most popular dining venues, including Guy's Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina and the Punchline Comedy Club brunch.
Free Dining Options
These dining options are inclusive with your cruise. The Monet and Renoir restaurants offer fixed dinner seating at either 6 p.m. or 8:15 p.m. or you can sign up for the My Time Dining option to eat anytime between 5:45 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- Grab breakfast, lunch or dinner at either the Monet Restaurant or the Renoir Restaurant, which are the ship’s main dining rooms.
- Casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner is available almost anytime of day Restaurant Cezanne. This is the ship’s main buffet area on the Lido deck. Specialty serving stations include the Salad Bar, Carnival Deli, Chef’s Choice, Comfort Kitchen, Good Eats, Pizza Pirate, Swirls and Sweet Spot. The pizza and ice cream stations are both open 24/7.
- Lunch is always free at Fish n’ Chips where they serve items like homemade potato chips, bouillabaisse and ahi tuna.
- Guy’s Burger Joint, open for lunch and dinner, serves up specialty burgers inspired by Food Network Star Guy Fieri. You can also choose to build your own burger and pick out the exact cheese, bread and toppings you want.
- BlueIguana Cantina is open for breakfast and lunch and serves made-to-order tacos and burritos you can top with selections from the extensive salsa bar.
- Seaday Brunch, in the Punchliner Comedy Club, offers a delicious brunch on days the ship is out to sea.
- The Taste Bar, open from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on select days, offers appetizers and small plates such as roasted pork tacos with green chili salsa and aged cotija cheese with a crock of chicken, avocado, and lime tortilla soup. While these tasty tidbits are free, there is a $5 charge for cocktails.
- 24-hour Room Service for private, in-room dining for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks.
Premium Dining Options
These premium dining options incur an extra fee ranging from around $5 to $75 per person.
- Bottomless Bubbles lets you enjoy all the soft drinks and soda you want for the entirety of your cruise. This dining option incurs a daily charge of $4.50 for kids and $6.00 for adults.
- Chef’s Table is a unique dining experience for up to 12 guests. For $75 you’ll enjoy a private cocktail reception, appetizers, a tour of the ship’s galley and a gourmet dinner served by a master chef.
- Cafe Pâtisserie is the ship’s coffee bar, serving hot and cold beverages, sweet treats such as banana splits and chocolate covered strawberries.
- The Point serves up a multi-course steakhouse dinner, including lamb chops, surf n’ turf and baked onion soup, for $35 per person. Space is limited, so make your reservations early if you’re trying to book a table at this popular dining option.
Kids' Dining Options
This cruise ship offers many kid-friendly food options for families travelling with children.
- Kids' Menus are available at many dining locations throughout the ship. Ask your servers about meal options for children.
- Pizza and ice cream are available 24 hours a day at Pizza Pirate and Swirls in the Red Sail Restaurant on the Lido deck.
- Kids' Meal for Campers offers children’s favorites like macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets and spaghetti with meatballs, for children ages 2-11.
Carnival Cruise Deals
4-Day Bermuda Cruise - Carnival Horizon
- Book now, brand new ship sails 2018
- May 2018 sailing
- Roundtrip from New York to King's Wharf
5-Day W. Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Valor
- September 2017 sailing
- Special senior & resident rates
- Galveston, Cozumel, Progreso
6-Day W. Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Vista
- Special resident and senior rates
- February 2018 departure
- See amazing guest performers
7-Day Mexico Cruise on Carnival Miracle
- Special resident and senior rates
- January 2018 sailing
- Roundtrip from Tampa, Florida