Barcelo Maya Palace, Riviera Maya, Deluxe All Suites Resort
Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe All Suites Resort
Bookit.com rate guarantee
Price found in: April 2017
The Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe is this area's newest 4.5-star all-inclusive resort, where every room is a suite with a private terrace or balcony. Six restaurants, five bars including a fun disco and daily planned activities will fulfill your vacation dreams. The resort features four pools, a protected kids' pool, a spa, chapel and shopping area. Guests can take advantage of the amenities at all five of the Barcelo sister resorts in the area.
Explore the Barceló Maya Palace All-Suites Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico
Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe Resort is a sight to behold with picturesque views of the Caribbean Sea, relaxing accommodations, dining experiences designed to tantalize your taste buds and entertainment that will captivate you and have you talking about your stay in Riviera Maya for years to come. Book a Club Premium Deluxe room at Barceló Maya Palace and enjoy upgrades like free 24-hour room service and discounts on hotel services. With special offers and seasonal discounts available now, there has never been a better time to book your stay at Barceló Maya Palace for a beautiful and exciting Riviera Maya vacation.
Barceló Maya Palace is one of several luxurious Barceló Resorts sitting on over one mile of pristine beachfront property. Enjoy a dolphin show with the family or your partner at the onsite dolphinarium. Sun by the pool or on the beach or take a soak in one of Barceló’s hot, inviting Jacuzzis. With scheduled activities for teens, adults and small children, the possibilities for fun and relaxation are endless at Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe Resort.
Barceló Maya Palace is so fun and relaxing that you won’t want to leave the resort but when you do, you’ll step into a world of new experiences and adventure in Riviera Maya. Shave some swings off of your golf game at one of the Riviera Maya’s many well-manicured golf courses, take in a show so exciting, you’ll think you were in Las Vegas or take a tour of local wildlife and landmarks.
Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe Resort is centrally located to all of your Mayan Riviera needs and wants on and off the property. Search daily room rates and enjoy all of the extravagant amenities and over-the-top service you’ll get at Barceló Maya Palace for discounted prices.
- Check in 3:00 PM
- Check out 12:00 PM
- Pets are not allowed
- Non-smoking in all indoor areas (designated smoking areas available)
Select Your Dates to Confirm Pricing*
* All rates are base rates for hotel only: per person, per room, per night based on double occupancy. Base rates do not include any taxes or fees associated with booking your room, or costs for adding flights to your travel package.
Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe All-Suites Resort Location
Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo 77750
- Located on the shores of the Caribbean Sea
- Located approximately miles from Cancun International Airport (CUN)
- Located close to shopping, dining and adventure in Riviera Maya
Amenities at Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe All-Suites Resort
Things to Do at the at Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe Resort
- Swim with the dolphins at the dolphinarium located within the Barceló Maya Beach Resort, Dolphinaris at Barceló offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you and your family to train dolphins with the experts. Get ready for a day of learning and smiles with the ocean’s smartest mammals at Dolphinaris at Barceló.
- Sun with your sweetheart by one of two adults-only pools. Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe has not forgotten about water fun for the kids. Children can play at the onsite water park. Swimming and sunning isn’t the only activity you can enjoy poolside at Barceló. Come back in the evening for drinks and entertainment.
- Children from ages 4 to 12 will enjoy games and planned activities at Barcy Kids Club. Teenagers can kick back and relax too at Barceló’s Teen Club. Teens can listen to the latest music hits while playing video games or billiards.
- There is no shortage of high energy activity at Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe. Barceló has an onsite professional grade soccer stadium, basketball courts, tennis courts and paddle ball. Head to the beach for a game of volleyball or giant chess. Hop in the cool Caribbean waters for kayaking and a game of water polo.
- Celebrate your wedding in style at Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe Resort. Barceló offers several service styles including a spiritual Mayan ceremony and Catholic Ceremony. You’ll lock eyes with your spouse-to-be as you make your approach to the beautiful hotel gazebo on your special day. Choose from a multitude of packages and customize music for your ceremony and reception.
- Make Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe the next venue for your business retreat and your guests will leave informed, impressed and rested. Choose from four function rooms complete with audiovisual equipment, internet access, fax and copier. Take your event to the next level with photography service, 24-hour room service for your guests and musical entertainment. Barceló also has a business center with modern accommodations and upgradable services like messenger services and planning for themed parties.
- Visit the Maya Mall and shop hot fashions, take the kids to party at ONE Disco Club just for kids, bowl in the onsite alley or have some fun outdoors at the waterpark and mini golf course.
Spa Amenities at Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe Resort
- Experience the healing powers of water with U-Spa’s water therapies. Feel your tensions and cares drift away in the floatation tank or wash away your cares in the Swiss shower.
- U-Spa is equipped with 25 massage rooms where you can experience muscle taming therapies like deep tissue massage. Customize your experience with the aromatherapy menu and let the experts at U-Spa do the rest.
- U-Spa’s onsite beauty salon will make you feel like a celebrity with glamourous beauty treatments like manicures, pedicures, waxing and hairstyling.
- Head over to U-Spa’s fitness center for a cardio workout on one of the stair steppers, treadmills or bikes. The fitness center is also equipped with weights and trainers to help guide you through your routine.
Restaurants at Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe Resort
- Mirador Buffet Restaurant provides a bold inviting atmosphere with a wide selection of international dishes expertly prepared for you and your loved ones.
- La Hacienda Buffet is decorated the fun, lavish style of a traditional Mexican hacienda. Choose from a variety of Mexican dishes from appetizers to dessert.
- Caribe Restaurant brings the Caribbean to your plate with traditional dishes prepared with a twist. Enjoy the modern atmosphere and tropical colors while you dine.
- Have dinner at Rodizio Restaurant and experience the Brazilian steakhouse treatment with choice cuts of an array of meats, crisp salads and delicious drinks.
- Peruse the extensive wine list and feast on French delicacies at Brasserie Restaurant. You’ll forget you’re not dining in France when you taste Brasserie’s excellent food paired with the perfect wine.
- Grab a sandwich and a juice from Coral Grill Restaurant then head back to the beach for more fun by the sea. If you need a break from all the excitement of Riviera Maya, come in and stay for a light meal from the buffet.
- Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe also has several bars available for socializing, drinking and even dancing the night away.
Carey Bar in the lobby
Coco Bar in the pool area
El Cielo in the adults-only pool area
Teatro Bar located in the Teatro Monte Alban
Jaguar’s Discotheque is a Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe Resort dance club and bar open until 2 AM
Barceló Maya Palace Deluxe Awards and Certifications
- Awarded the EarthCheck Platinum Certification in 2015 for businesses that promote sustainable tourism
- Awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2014
- Awarded 4 Diamonds by AAA
- Awarded the TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Award in 2015
- Awarded the “H” Award for complying with hygiene standards set by the Ministry of Tourism
- Awarded the Cristal and E-Crystal Awards for its excellence in safe hygiene practices