Travel in the News: Featured Travel Article
posted on 05/16/2012 via
We can think of no better hot spot to play host to these innovative new accommodations than ultra-trendy (albeit ultra-conservative) Dubai! Renowned for its daring, groundbreaking architecture, Dubai is already home to the Burj Al Arab Hotel - built to resemble the sail of an Arabian vessel, this is one of the world’s tallest hotel at 1,053-ft. high. Vacationers can also enjoy over 73,000-sq. ft. of indoor ski area at Ski Dubai, or visit The Palm Islands, made in the shape of palm trees and hailed as the three largest man-made islands in the world.
The planned underwater hotels will be located up to 30 feet beneath the surface of the sea, and will feature a special lighting system and miniature underwater vehicles that can be operated from inside, allowing guests to take a closer look at underwater creatures. To read more about Dubai’s plans to develop underwater hotels, click on the link below to read the full article from TravelMole.com.
Tell us what you think!
Editor's Best Travel Deals* (Jun 12 - Jun 18)
- $369+:via Vacations To Go
- 299+:via CheapCaribbean.com
- $399+:via CheapCaribbean.com
- $1999+:via Online Vacation Center
- $1429+:via Online Vacation Center
- $102+:via Visit Myrtle Beach
- $79+ pp/pn:via BookIt.com
- $3830+:via Pacific Holidays
- $220+ /day:via Viking River Cruises
- $17+:via CarRentals.com
- $2399+:via Enrichment Journeys
- $86+/nt:via Expedia CruiseShipCenters
- $5399+:via Down Under Answers
- $799+:via Costa Cruises
- $214+ /day:via Travel Leaders