Adventure of the Seas, Featured Caribbean Cruise Deals
7-Day S. Caribbean on Adventure of the Seas
Free gratuities, $50 credit & more!
May 2017 sailing
Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas offers everything for a fun-filled family vacation. This ship revolutionized the cruise industry by having the first ice-skating rink at sea. For the ultimate in relaxation, take advantage of the adults-only solarium pool or indulge in a personal spa treatment. You'll enjoy the Cupcake Cupboard for a sweet treat, and you can take in a movie on the giant poolside screen.
Discover the Adventure of the Seas by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- Things To Do On Board
- Itineraries & Rates
Adventure of the Seas® is one of five members of Royal Caribbean Cruises’ Voyager Class, joining sister ships Navigator, Explorer, Mariner and Voyager. Get a great European cruise deal and choose from two types of outside staterooms. Public areas contain the three-story Lyric Theater that features contemporary musical stage productions and a conference center with state-of-the-art equipment. Find the greatest Royal Caribbean International promotions on Dunhill Travel Deals.
This ship, built in 2001, was part of a $300 million overhaul completed in April 2014 which added new dining, technology and entertainment options. Some of the new enhancements include Giovanni’s Table, Cupcake Cupboard, Royal Babies & Tots Nursery and an outdoor movie screen overlooking the pool.
Upcoming Cruise Itineraries on Adventure of the Seas
Detailed Cabin Options Onboard the Adventure of the Seas
Sleep comfortably in any of the staterooms aboard Adventure of the Seas. All private rooms include a TV, telephone, bath, vanity and hairdryer.
Most suites also include a private balcony and some even offer a complimentary concierge service which grants you private lounge access and provides personal assistance in making reservations and other arrangements. Suite guests can choose from up to six different floor plans, including the Royal Family suite which can accommodate up to eight people.
Adventure of the Seas Interior Staterooms
These rooms come standard with two twin beds that can convert to a Royal King-size bed, a private bath, a sitting area and vanity area. Most rooms feature a minibar, an extendable working surface for laptop computers and 110/220 electrical outlets.
- Interior Staterooms are 150 sq. ft. and comfortably sleep two guests. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep three to four guests.
- Accessible Interior Staterooms provide 256 sq. ft. of spacious living area for up to two passengers. The private bathroom with wide door is equipped with a hand-held shower head, lowered vanity as well additional accessible features.
- Promenade Staterooms are 160 sq. ft. and comfortably accommodate two guests. This room includes a sofa for seating and a bowed window looking out onto the Royal Promenade.
- Accessible Promenade Staterooms are 256 sq. ft. and have the same accessible features as the Accessible Interior Staterooms.
Adventure of the Seas Outside Staterooms
Outside staterooms feature a spectacular view and offer a bit more space than interior staterooms.
- Ocean View Staterooms are 160 sq. ft. and comfortably sleep two passengers. Rooms equipped with Pullman-style beds can sleep up to four passengers.
- Accessible Ocean View Staterooms are 276 sq. ft. and include two twin beds that can easily convert to a queen-sized bed. Private bathroom includes convenient amenities like wide entry door, roll-in style shower as well as a raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Large Ocean View Staterooms offer 178 sq. ft. of space comfortably for two people. Rooms with sofa beds can sleep up to four people.
- Family Ocean View Staterooms offer 265 sq. ft. of space comfortably for a group of six passengers. These rooms include two convertible twin beds, bunk beds in a separate sleeping area, and a sofa bed in a separate sitting area.
Adventure of the Seas Balcony Staterooms
Take in the sea air and wake up to your own private view of your destination each day with a stay in a Balcony stateroom.
- Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms with Balcony offer 164 sq. ft. of space with a 51 sq. ft. balcony for up to two passengers. Rooms with a Pullman-style bed and/or sofa bed can accommodate up to four people.
- Accessible Deluxe Ocean View Staterooms offer 276 sq. ft. of living space with two twin beds which can convert into one queen-sized bed to comfortably sleep up to two guests. The private bathroom with wide entry door features a roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Superior Ocean View Staterooms are 179 sq. ft. and have a 52 sq. ft. balcony. This room comfortably sleeps two passengers with its two convertible twin beds, but rooms equipped with a Pullman-style bed and/or sofa bed can sleep up to four passengers.
Adventure of the Seas Suites
Suites on this ship offer more space, luxury features, and all the comforts of home in the six available options to choose from. Some rooms offer separate sleeping rooms, balconies, whirlpool tubs and baby grand pianos.
- Junior Suites with Balcony are 264 sq. ft. with a 75 sq. ft. private balcony and most sleep two guests. A bathtub is included in the bathroom and two twin beds can be easily converted to a Royal King-size bed. Rooms with sofa beds can sleep up to four people.
- Accessible Junior Suites with Balcony offer 276 sq. ft. of luxury living space for two as well as spectacular views from a 69 sq. ft. private balcony. The accessible private bathroom includes convenient amenities like wide entry door, roll-in style shower, raised toilet and lowered sink.
- Grand Suites with Balcony are 349 sq. ft. with a 100 sq. ft. balcony and can sleep up to four people if equipped with a sofa bed. Extra features include double-sink, DVD player, VCR and bathtub.
- Royal Family Suites with Balcony are 561 sq ft with a 246 sq ft balcony and have two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a living area with sofa bed. These spacious suites can sleep up to eight guests with their convertible twin beds, Pullman-style beds and double sofa beds. Extra features include double-sink, DVD player, VCR and bathtub.
- Owner’s Suites with Balcony are 559 sq. ft. with a 90 sq ft balcony and can sleep up to four with a queen-size bed and queen-size sofa bed. These suites feature a separate living area with private bathroom with separate tub and bidet. Concierge service is also included. Extra features include dry bar, entertainment center with 42” flat-screen TV, stereo, DVD player, VCR and dinette for four.
- Royal Suites with Balcony are a spacious 1,087 sq. ft. with a 217 sq. ft. balcony and sleep up to four guests. Separated bedroom with king-size bed and queen-size sofa bed make for a comfortable night’s rest, while private balcony with hot tub make for a great evening “out” with spectacular views. Extra features include baby grand piano, dining table, entertainment center with 42” flat-screen TV, stereo, DVD player, VCR, surround sound system, whirlpool bathtub and concierge service.
Entertainment & Activities Onboard the Adventure of the Seas
From action to relaxation, the Adventure of the Seas ship has it all. Get some rest and relaxation in the Vitality Spa, with over 100 treatment options, take advantage of the adults-only Solarium retreat, or perfect your downward dog in the state-of-the-art fitness center. During your Transatlantic cruise, you can climb the rock wall, ice skate, play basketball and more.
The Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas ship also offers complimentary children’s programs, including the Adventure Ocean® Youth Program, Royal Babies® and Royal Tots®. Entertainment and shopping options include Broadway-style shows in the Main Theater, ice-skating shows, a Vegas-style casino with 291 slots and 16 tables, 15 bars, clubs and lounges and a wide variety of name-brand, duty-free stores. Visit Dunhill Travel Deals to find the best Royal Caribbean deals on Adventure of the Seas cruises.
Dining Options on the Adventure of the Seas
Looking to satisfy your taste buds? Adventure of the Seas has over 10 amazing dining options you'll love come breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
Deck 3 Dining Options
- Vivaldi Dining Room is a three-tier dining room featuring a vast variety of menu items to satisfy any palate.
Deck 4 Dining Options
- Strauss Dining Room is a three-tier dining room with a wide selection of menu items.
- Schooner Bar is the ship’s nautical themed bar serving up tasty drinks for you and friends to sip and enjoy.
Deck 5 Dining Options
- Cafe Promenade is the place to stop for snacks, sandwiches, espresso and other specialty drinks, as well as pastries to satisfy your sweet tooth both day and night. Room service is also available. Coming soon: Cupcake Cupboard serving up gourmet cupcakes!
- Mozart Dining Room is another one of the ship’s three-tier dining rooms featuring a vast menu as well as delightful service.
- The Duck and Dog Pub provides a place to enjoy nice, cold imported beer and ale while taking in the English-theme decor around you.
- Champagne Bar is a perfect elegant bar to enjoy a sophisticated glass of champagne.
Deck 9 Dining Options
- Concierge Club is available to guests staying in the Grand Suite-level staterooms and higher and to Diamond, Pinnacle Club and Diamond Plus Crown & Anchor® Society members to exclusively enjoy. Complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks are served.
Deck 11 Dining Options
- Giovanni’s Table is a new dining option available on Adventure of the Seas. This casual Italian restaurant offers indoor and al fresco seating and serves a variety of Italian dishes including toasted herb foccacia, pastas, braised meat dishes and stews, all served family-style.
- Windjammer Cafe is a complimentary dining option serving buffet-style breakfasts and lunches. For dinner, a different atmosphere takes over and new menu items are featured while complemented by restaurant-style service.
Deck 12 Dining Options
- Johnny Rockets takes you back in time for an old-school 50's diner experience as you enjoy a juicy burger and fries and tunes from the jukebox. And of course, old-fashioned malted milkshakes!
Deck 14 Dining Options
- Seven Hearts combines relaxation and good food into one at its outdoor lounging area offering light meals and snacks.
- Diamond Club lounge is available for Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor Society members to exclusively enjoy. Complimentary continental breakfasts and evening drinks are served.